[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever slammed into somebody on the street intentionally?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: H1m0jDq.gif (860KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
H1m0jDq.gif
860KB, 720x405px
Have you ever slammed into somebody on the street intentionally?

>Spend whole childhood playing by the rules and being a /good boy/
>Get nothing but abuse of my kind nature in return

Now I get my revenge on normies by shouldering ignorant cunts, people who walk 3 people wide side by side down a street and expect you to walk in the road and stupid tourists who stop to have a discussion and block up the whole sidewalk. So satisfying to barge into some roastie and see her stumble and stand there in shock that a man didn't inconvenience himself for her sake.
>>
>>38692604
This is some pretty low tier revenge.
>>
>>38692604
Not only is this retarded, but its going to get your ass kicked someday and i hope it does.
>>
>>38692688
Why?

They deserve it for one thing and funnily enough it's always the women who refuse to make room for others. Most men either make room for others or are never stood still being an obstruction in the first place because they have spacial awareness.

That's what I've experienced anyway.

>>38692653
It's a start, better than dancing around them and getting treated like I'm subhuman.
>>
File: Depression.png (607KB, 1316x731px) Image search: [Google]
Depression.png
607KB, 1316x731px
>>38692604
If you're going to go the harsh route then take boxing lessons or something of the sort, shouldering people who will simply forget you in less than a moment is pointless and simply causes needless grief to people who may be in the same circumstances. That being said its not as if I don't understand where you're coming from. When you've spent your entire life being told to shut up and that your work is unsatisfactory it is only natural that you're going to be pisses when someone else receives a panegyric simply from not feeling anxiety and being social as the result of endless taking and not facing the consequences. Meanwhile all you can do is look through your monitor and wish you could fill the hole in your existence that will always haunt you deep inside, and your co-workers will never understand how clever or courteous you can be though immediately flock to berate you on the smallest wrongdoing. Life is tiring anon, we can only wish you the best.
>>
>>38692604
Not yet but I stopped walking on the grass,street or whatever. I rarely get out of the way anymore. Its kinda cool actually. Its insane that I had to become a bitter asocial virgin to do what most teenagers manage to do.
>>
>>38692688
Cuck detected. I admit that slamming into people is a bit much but why should he have to get out of the way instead of the roastie
>>
File: 1499527941562.webm (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499527941562.webm
189KB, 1024x1024px
>>38692604
>walking downhill
>roastie walking opposite me
>she is walking on the left as am I
>she sees me coming and switches sides just so that I would move
>fuck this bitch
>stare her dead in the eye as we get closer
>about 2 metres from me now
>she realises I ain't budging
>she makes a pathetic attempt to move last second while in heels
>stumbles to the side and looks back at me while I smirk and don't even stop or look back
>no one around to white knight for her so she just heavily signs and walks away
>>
>>38693123
All I know is it feels like I'm gaining ground back every time I barge some asshole who refuses to be courteous. I move in line with the forward flow of people when I see someone coming and there's no way for them to get past, I expect the same of others and if not you're getting shoulder barged.

Everyone else has a "Fuck everyone" attitude and doesn't appreciate kindness, so I'm telling them "no, fuck you" with my actions because I'm sick of being used and looked down on.
>>
>>38693243
Fucking women are always the worst, every so often you'll get a pigheaded cunt who refuses to move until the last second/
>>
>>38693240
Exactly, stupid bitch doesn't need to walk 3 in a row with her roastie friends
>>
File: image%3A2591.jpg (20KB, 354x347px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2591.jpg
20KB, 354x347px
> i imagine
>two people walking in opposite sides
>they are going to hit eachother
>yet both of them refuse to change their paths

I wonder what would happen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.