[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut myself a couple times with a knife to see why cutters do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0036.jpg (2MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0036.jpg
2MB, 5376x3024px
I cut myself a couple times with a knife to see why cutters do it. I still don't get it
>>
>>38691241
go deeper idiot. those pussy cuts aren't going to release enough endorphins for you to feel anything
>>
>>38691241
>I cut myself
those are scratches
>>
>>38691285
>go deeper
It's fucking difficult to go deeper. It hurts and my brain tells me not to
>>
>>38691241
You didn't do it right, get something sharper and cut deeper. Or just use a lighter.
>>
you won't
give up already
you're one of them
>>
>>38691314
I tried as hard as I could. Do you people go slow or fast with the cutting? Anyways gonna try again on my other leg to get deeper
>>
>>38691241
The physical pain is supposed to numb the mental pain, idiot
>>
>>38691317
it helps if you're in a really intense negative state of mind, but you need to go deeper than that if you ever want to find out why people self-harm
>>
>>38691241
We'll you aren't you possessed by demons and Satan so
>>
>>38691365
you go fast, it makes it easier
>>
>>38691365
>Do you people go slow or fast with the cutting?
Go slow, too fast/forceful and you'll cut into muscle.
>>
>>38691397
>>38691421
I'm shaking I know this is gonna hurt like a bitch
>>
>>38691466
if you're gonna do it, it stings for like half a second then endorphin's and adrenaline is realised
>>
Don't do it OP.
Cutters do it because they are edgelords and are already pretty sad and angry. The cuts hurt like hell and it's a way to express their anger. The endorphins released afterwards are just a bonus and they help make you less sad.
>>
Be careful lad. I ended up addicted to the feeling and now I'm scarred for life.
>>
>>38691466
You're not trying to sever your arm faggot, it barely even hurts. Have you never gotten cut on anything before?
>>
>>38691466
do it faggot. i want to see you cut that pathetic body of yours up. fucking bitch
>>
>>38691241
What are you using to cut with OP?
>>
dont fucking cut yourself
the whole dopamine release or endorphins shit is a meme cutters push to justify their mental illness
fucking stop. do you want permanent scars on your body?
>>
Don't cut yourself, just self flagellate with cables. It hurts, but doesn't scar
>>
I did it every once in a while when I was 18-19, maybe 3 times a year at best. Sometimes you just get so crazy nothing will calm you down besides giving yourself some slices with a razor blade, punching yourself and things like that just make you angrier.
>>38691652
Those little things aren't going to give OP any scars, and if they do, they'll never look deliberate.
>>
You cut when your in a corner where literally no alternatives exists except time and suicide. Cutting buys you time so you don't commit suicide.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.