[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn it living anywhere but right inside a big city is so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4341.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
God damn it living anywhere but right inside a big city is so fucked man was not meant to live like this.

There's only fucking one group of people who aren't completely fucking autistic in the whole town i live in and you have to be ultra Chad to be a part of it that or there's like 5-6 gamer kids.

If I lived like downtown Brooklyn or some shit there's a fucking giant group of every type of person in one big ass mass all in the same place like there's literally no problem. The black kids hang out with the blacks the goths with the goths the gamers with the gamers you can actually expand your horizon and get out and have a life no matter what you do. Sitting inside is why we're freaks.
>>
>>38690588
Please don't fool yourself if you wanted to live directly in the city you'd be paying 1000s of dollars a month to live in poverty, you'd be working far too much to have time to meet new people
>>
>>38690762
I didn't say it was cheap I'm saying it's the only good place to live and it's not always that expensive but definitely costs more than like some town name chicken in Arkansas
>>
>>38690588

I know that feel

Living in the middle of nowhere makes you feel like even more of a robot
>>
>>38690588
I live in a big city and havent talked to anyone(other than cashiers etc.) since I lived there. Its way easy being alone in a big city. Youre full of shit.
>>
Sounds like you should just move then. What city will you go to?
>>
>>38690842
Ahh maybe being born there isn't good for a robot personality but I definitely feel like I could thrive there
>>
>>38690588
this is some basic bitch shit
i'm still a freak in big cities, even moreso in big cities this modern culture is extremely alienating
if you're comfortable in big cities, if you're more comfortable hanging out with a bunch of black kids, goths, hipsters, trannies, and god knows what else than you are when you're by yourself in a rural area then guess what you're just a failed normalfag
>>
>>38690871
I want to go to Miami or la but it sounds impossible it's like 750 a month for the cheapest rooms

Some of them have like a 180/week option though
>>
>>38690917
Fuck off the only 2 people in my town I had to hang out with are scizophrenic ass holes who just yell and get pissed at everything I fucking hate those freaks
>>
>>38690588
The grass bla bla. People from big cities want to move to small towns and vice versa. I think it's more about wanting something else in your life. A change. As such, I say do it anon. Move to NYC or some shit. Don't listen to these fags that want to move alone in the woods. If they would have started there, they too would have wanted the other things. I think I'm retarded, but you get the point.
>>
>>38690929
If money is an issue, I'd go for Miami. Just make sure to save up before moving. You'll probably need at least a few grand. After that, hit the road, amigo
>>
>>38690982
Yeah but NYC is like 1300/month for a small ass room and it has shit weather
>>
>>38690882
When did I say I was born there? Only normies thirve in big cities
>>
get an education

Seriously, it's the only way to escape shitty rural living without being poor. The only people in cities that make enough money to not be poor are business owners and professionals.
>>
>>38691006

>NYC has shit weather

consider yourself lucky if you consider that shitty
>>
>>38691061
I don't have time to go to college I'm not starting a social life at 30 with 500k in debt nope
>>
>>38691006
Aren't most big cities like that? Do you want to move to a big city and have someone pay for everything? Don't be retarded mr roboto.
>>
>>38690588
your racist ass would not be welcome in Brooklyn.
>>
I am so fucking suck of being white trash. Fuck my parents. I didn't want to be like this.
>>
>>38691085
It would be closer to 30-40k probably anon. It's a good investment in yourself. If you just did an IT associates it might not even cost 5k
>>
>>38690588
Surely if you're a robot then you wouldn;t go outside even if you lived in a big city. If you don't know anyone there it's not like you can just go outside and start talking to people unless your a normalfag anyway.
>>
>>38691116
Yep, I'd go for some IT diploma. Been a programmer for years now, even in the south, it pays well
>>
>>38691184
Computers stress me the fuck out I hate them
>>
>>38691202
It's just a suggestion. We can't read your mind, just get into something that'll suit you, that's pretty much everyones challenge in life, right?
>>
>>38690588
How anyone can think this baffles me. Being in the city is being around the worst humanity has to offer, at least in the countryside if you don't like people you have the vast open wilderness to explore.

Are you a Eurofag? Maybe its different over there due to the smaller countryside.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.