[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: 28xp-pepefrog-master315.jpg (16KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
28xp-pepefrog-master315.jpg
16KB, 315x315px
>Be me years ago
>Starting grade school
>Get into the closest one which is a pretty good school
Although it's a special school made for people with autism and disabilties (but from what i remember only 10-15% of people are like that, it's just that every teacher is trained to teach them, the school is constructed so that it's easy for them to move around etc) somehow the school was on a high level anyway but yeah it's just that 0-4 autistic/disabled people had a high chance of being in every one of the classes which just caused fun moments. Translated to english the closest thing would be 'integration school'. It's grade and middle school combined in one building.
>My class is a mix of cool and not so cool people and 0 special kids, out of 22 people I liked about 4 of them and often changed my opinion on others (sometimes they were kinda cool, sometimes they were cunts to me) and of course I'm talking about boys because girls were like a different continent back in grade school.
>Don't like it that much but didn't hate it either, i can't recall if sometimes I got bullied or just got into stupid arguments, probably the latter
>Study well to stay for the middle school because it was very high level and all the annoying kids would go to the absolute shit-tier bottom of the society, drug using school a few streets away
In my country grade is 6 years and middle is 3 (12-16).
>At the end of grade school some people are sad to the point of crying but I'm not because even though it was quite sad that I might lose my friends I knew I finally got through and worked to be with better people
>Get accepted to the school because of good grades just like my best friend, one guy I didn't like but didn't dislike either and 3 girls
This is where our story really begins
>First day of school, realize that my class is litellary 2 of the guys from my class, 3 girls from my class, 11 girls from their class, 2 autistic guys and 2 autistic girls
>>
File: 1466185788979.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466185788979.png
1MB, 800x800px
Cont

>The big thing which might not seem too big - 11 of the girls are litellary from the same class from a different school
>Me, and the two other guys become a trio of best friends (still best friends today)
>At first we joke about the situation like typical 12 year olds - HEHE WE GOT SO MANY GIRLS BOIS ALL FOR US
>A few days one of my friends suggests something among the lines of
'Hey, maybe we should... you know... socialize with the girls so we can build a nice class from the start?'
>Enter full beta mode
'Nah, we are going to integrate automatically, it will come with time, you'll see.'
>We all fall for that
>Other than that we have a great time joking around with the two autistic guys but we don't bully them
>One likes to draw military, war and soldiers and speaks like he's an aristocrat without realizing it
>The other says most things he thinks aloud
>In the second year a 3rd 'tard' comes to our class, it's a guy from Sweden, he is super tall, has facial hair, keeps saying proverbs and scares off girls with his creepy laugh and randomly screaming their surnames
>The two first years have the most funny moments in my entire life, one month we went so fucking retarded that I was litellary immune to any kind humor for two weeks after that, didn't know it was possible

cont
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
cont

>Continue the first two years in beta mode
>Since the 11 girls were arleady togheter as a class before they just became friends with our 3 girls
>Develop anxiety because I only interact with 2 normal people in the school
>All of the girls are pretty cool but I don't have any strong feeling towards any one of them
>Puberty hits
>Suddenly 2 years in one of them makes me feel different, let's call her A
>She is just somehow different from all of them
>Beta as fuck, even lost the ability to look girls in the eyes so asking her out is a mere dream
>Second half of 3rd year
>We get a project to make a short movie lightly base off of romeo&juliet
>3 groups since 3 normal guys for 3 romeos
>I'm in a group with A and a few other girls
>Fight off my anxiety, get to the first meeting
>One girl in our group was named Juliet and I was the only guy so we had the roles down, A was working with the camera
>We have a great time recording
>Second meeting, we have a fucking blast
>This continues untill the movie is done
>Our teacher who asked us to do this project organizes a movie night in school where we will watch our movies, play games and generally have a great time
Movie nights were a tradition in our school, a teacher can ask for permission to stay with his class in the school for an entire night, we can blast music because we are in an empty school and basically do whatever we want as long as the teacher is okay with it.
>Every group's work turns out to be great, we have an amazing time afterwards
>As a class we finally become friends, we go out to walk around town and meet
>Later find out girls thought of trying to socialize with us too but didn't have enough courage either
>We're all sad it happened so late

cont
>>
File: Que_picardia_emote.png (79KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Que_picardia_emote.png
79KB, 280x210px
>>38688623

cont
>but still best 3 months ever
>3rd and last year is coming to an end
>Still didn't make moves on her
>Accept that even if I tried I'm not someone that would be worthy of having a girlfriend, I'm not interesting or good looking, I'm not really what you'd call a good person at all
>Maybe one day in high school I'll be a better person and meet her
>Pretty much have to accept the fact that it probably won't happen on 99%
>Sad
>A few days before the graduation we have a big ending party
>Think i'll do terrible because I'm still pretty beta and can't dance for shit
>Turns out I'm having a great time, just shaking my body around, no clue what I'm doing but it doesn't seem that bad
>Get enough courage to ask girls to dance with me
>It's pretty horrible because no one can dance properly but everyone is having fun anyway
>Get enough courage to ask A to dance with me and she agrees
>It's okay, I'm happy I at least did that
>Later we sit at one of the tables with my two buddies and discuss how we feel about the last three years

cont
>>
File: 6k4wTCz.jpg (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6k4wTCz.jpg
167KB, 600x600px
>>38688664
cont
>Then I get an Idea
A few weeks ago everyone was given a random piece of paper with another person's name from the class and had to ask that person for photos and do a special collage for them that would remind them of the last 3 years. Our class bought special borderless frames, it was a piece of glass holding the collage inside. Everyone had to make one and everyone would get one from another person in the class. One of my friends got A and after I asked him we swapped.
I would have to write all my feeling down on a piece of paper, hide it behind the collage in the frame and tell her to open it after summer ends, this will motivate me to finally make the best use of summertime and try to become a better person, become healthy, pick up an outdoor activity, dress well and finally organize my life, I will HAVE TO do it for her because the time bomb would be ticking and there was no coming back.
>Seems like another one of my dumb ideas that land in the trash after a while
>Ask her if she wants something special done with the collage, she says yes, I ask what and she tells me to come up with something to make it special
>Think about it for another few days
>Tommorow we have to go at 9 am for the graduation
>Still don't know what to do
>Wake up at 6 am
>Write it down, write it all down, all I feel towards her and why I was to afraid to tell and why she will be seeing this message when she opens it and not at the end of the school
>Hide it behind the collage
>Walk into the school, the first person from my class that I meet is her
>We go through the official graduation
>We go back to the classrom and take photos, say bye to our teacher etc
>>
File: asfdghjtyerwaethfjgkytryjhgk.jpg (8KB, 311x275px) Image search: [Google]
asfdghjtyerwaethfjgkytryjhgk.jpg
8KB, 311x275px
>>38688695
final one

>Walk out of the classrom
>It's the same fucking place that I remember from the first day of school
>Litellary get a vietnam-like flashback while looking at the hall
>Start crying
>My friends start crying
>Everyone is crying and hugging eachother
>We give the collages to eachother, I tell A that she asked me to do something special with it, so I did something special but she has to open it on 30th of september to understand
>I walk home from school with my two best friends for the last time
I have tears in my eyes again while I'm writing this
>Promise that we won't forget about ourselfs and always meet regullary to not just become a thing of the past for eachother
>Walk home with the determination to become a better person, the 'bomb' is set and ticking
>Summertime
>Running
>Disguisting healthy food
>Daily routine
>30th september
>She says yes
30th September 2016
She said yes again.

Never lose hope, you can always fix your life, start small and simple and you will end happy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.