[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about men who hit their gfs/wives?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Man-hitting-woman.jpg (11KB, 506x342px) Image search: [Google]
Man-hitting-woman.jpg
11KB, 506x342px
How does /r9k/ feel about men who hit their gfs/wives?
>>
>>38688105
Alpha as fuck. Only beta nu-male cucks let their woman talk back to them.
>>
>>38688105
Demonstrates a weakness of character, imprudence, and dishonorable conduct that men should not descend to. If you're pissed, go outside for a few hours and cool down. Don't give them a satisfaction of having gotten a rise out of you. Also, you will be villainized and ostracized by every one you know.
>>
>>38688128
alpha answer

>>38688249
beta answer
>>
>>38688262
Faggot answer
>>
File: 1496480706347.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496480706347.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>38688249
get outta here beta cuckie
slap em bitches harder
>>
>>38688105
If she was smart she wouldnt be there in the first place.
But honestly I dont care.
>>
>>38688286
unfunny 12 yo autist answer
>>
>>38688286
Autistic answer
>>
>>38688105
this is the funnier answer.

>>38688249
this belongs in sage /adv/.

hitting a girl will not work in your favor in 2017. I have no moral objections to it though.
>>
My little brother say that you're mentally ill if you think it's okay to slap a woman.
>>
It's not of my concern what other people do with their property.
>>
>>38688262
You have those backwards, that's literally r9k's mentality.

Real women (not 2d Anime schoolgirls) actually wouldn't like it if a stranger walked up to her, slugged her in the face, and raped her on the street.

Now, after you take her out a couple times and prove you can hold a conversation, breathe through your nose, and have proper hygiene, then she might like it you slugged her in the face and raped her.

But you still gotta be romantic about it you virgins. Knock her out onto a pile of rose petals.
>>
It's okay if they hit your first. If you're just a raging asshole that wants to take your frustrations out on your woman then you're a bitch like she is
>>
>>38688354
Shut the fuck up with the little brother shit you autist >>38688240
>>
>>38688105
same way as hitting another guy, its pointless. If a bitch hits me I'm knocking her out though.
>>
>>38688105
Violence us never ok unless in self defense. Regardless of genders or social status
>>
>>38688105
you should be able to control a woman without hitting them

it depends on what the culture lets you get away with
>>
>not beating your wife
I want nu-males to go back to plebbit.
>>
>>38688752
>having a wife (female)
>>
>>38688105
Depends om whether on the reason.
>>
>>38688834
>being a faggot(faggot)
>>
>>38688105
Gender equality in action!

Originalz
>>
>>38688105
We should be able to do it but we cucked ourselves.
>>
>>38688286
autistic beta answer
>>
I feel ambivalent on the matter. Realistically in my scenario, I wouldn't feel able to hit a woman back even if she hit me first (cuz muh "real men don't hit back"). At the same time, I'd feel pretty emasculated in not doing anything either.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.