[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be willing to date and take care of a disabled retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 001_1482825476.png (758KB, 900x1119px) Image search: [Google]
001_1482825476.png
758KB, 900x1119px
I dream about it every day.
>>
No. I tried it and it was hell.
spoiler: they're still massive whores
>>
Depends on how disabled, but most likely yes.
Doesn't even need to be hot.
"Average" looking disabled girl have a certain charm.
>>
>>38687043
Absolutely not
0%
no way nigga
>>
>>38687056
greentext?
Asking for a story written in green text is my original idea.
>>
>>38687168
Not that guy but both women I've dated have been disabled.
One cheated on me for weeks with some sub-normie Deadpool cosplayer faggot and the other one broke up with me without explanation a week after taking my virginity
>>
Not necessarly retarded but I wonder about taking care of a girl who grew up feral. Either from being raised in the wild or from neglect.
>>
the only girl I'm pretty sure I could have gotten with was some kind of retarded
she'd sit next to me on the bus and between classes and tell me about her dogs and shit
she wasn't unattractive in the physical sense but her voice and her smell and the way she dressed and how annoying she was just put me off
in retrospect I probably should have went for it
>>
>>38687269
Did you just wind up finding disabled girls on accident, or did you fall for the meme? I guess this is what we get for "lowering our standards".
>>
No, though many desperate fags like you would do for the sake of having a fucktoy. And Chad would consider have one or two if polygamy was officially recognized and harems in the traditional sense of the word were a thing again.
>>
This sounds like it would be a good strategy for getting stuck with a rape charge that you'd be bound to lose.
>>
>>38688518
It depends if they are their own guardian or not. Might be worth looking into before fug her.
>>
i dated a borderline retarded girl once and yep, she was definitely a tard. she had a weird face and a lisp, but an amazing body. we had tennis class together and she showed me her sped bus pass that let her have infinite free bus rides.
>we went to the beach
>she filled my purse with sand because she thought i would like it

>i made a child molester mii and she started crying
>she wasn't trigged because of child molesters, but because the mii was white

>had to go to the hospital for extreme constipation from drinking too much milk
>she thought milk would make her boobs bigger

she was a laugh riot but i'm glad i don't talk to her any more.
>>
>>38687043
ehh
I am technically dating a girl with developmental retardation. She looks like, acts like, sounds like, and has the brain of a 12 year old, but she's 19. Now, this would be super fucking hot IF she wasn't extremely religious and unwilling to do sexual things in general.
>>
On the subject, anyone else really afraid of mentally retarded fat people?
If a jewish doctor came up to me and guaranteed that I'll be a really cute girl if I transitioned, lets say there's a 50% chance that I'll do it.
>>
in exactly 10 posts from this one, not counting this one, repeating digits will occur
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (377KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
377KB, 1195x1600px
one time i met a girl with this really big toe does that count as disabled
>>
>>38689884
nigga shoulda asked for uh, boneless gf lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.