[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1489102395064.jpg (972KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1489102395064.jpg
972KB, 850x1275px
Wizards, how is your life at the moment?
>>
>>38686766
not being a weeaboo unlike you cuck
>>
>>38686828
stop bullying qt anime grills
>>
35 here, it's going pretty okay. I've decided to move out my parents house finally so I feel like I've made progress as an adult.
>>
>>38686766
31 here.
im thinking about killing myself tomorrow. i live in a shit country so i have no access to guns but im gonna to the river and drown myself.
Not scared, but i think how this gonna affect my mother.
>>
>>38686766
Ex-wizard here (lost vcard at 32). College undergrad is proceeding OK, and I'm gonna fuck a Tinder date tomorrow. It feels like I'm a retarded 20 year old but what can you do. At least I have my health.
>>
I'm pushing away the few people who still love me. I feel like I can't talk to them anymore, I'm ashamed of what I've become and how much I've let them down.
At this point I'\m hoping they'll give up on me, they'll forget about me, about all of the wonderful and pathetic things we went through while growing up together. Then all I have to do is wait for my father to die and I can finally kill myself. I just can't leave him with the stigma of being "that guy who's son killed himself", I've embarrassed him enough.
>>
>>38686857
You're not a qt anime girl. You're an out of shape, mentally ill loser male in his 30s.
>>
File: 486.jpg (32KB, 274x271px) Image search: [Google]
486.jpg
32KB, 274x271px
I'm sorry for intruding, I'm just a 29 years old apprentice. I just wanted to know if there's anywhere we can find each other as wizchan as well as here are mostly populated by teenagers. Preferably hopeless cases like me (short, ugly, sick) and not late bloomers like >>38687047

I noticed that there are a ton of wizards on reddit but they're "hidden", that is, they rarely talk about their virginity status.
>>
>>38687153
>I just wanted to know if there's anywhere we can find each other
Check the morgue
>>
>>38687173
I'm not ready to commit suicide, anon. I'd just like to talk with someone I can relate to.
>>
File: gun.png (359KB, 855x885px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
359KB, 855x885px
>>38687262
You really think you'll relate to other wizards? I think you'll find you're alienated even amongst them. There's a reason we are the way we are.
>>
File: 1500823997695.jpg (611KB, 940x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500823997695.jpg
611KB, 940x800px
>>38687139
but i am under 30
>>
39. I'm going to get my next upgrade in wizardhood soon so I'm a little down. Never thought I'd be a 40 year old virgin when I was younger but here we are.
>>
32y KV here, fuck may as well throw hand holdless in there too, may as well throw never had a real conversation with a female who I wasn't directly related to or was a family member in there too.

For anyone wonder how it happens, imagine your life now, then imagine nothing changes and it just keeps going on, same shit day in day out.

Time will pass and what is set in stone stays set in stone. Maybe once in a blue moon a girl will catch your eye or you will see some opportunitiy to make a connection. Never fear, for 30 years of female exile will quickly solve that as you duck and run as fast as possible.

At this point I don't even know what I would do if a girl asked me out, probably panic and just run or some dumb shit, luckily I will never have to worry about soemthing like that happening.
>>
32, I'm slowly making progress. My debilitating mental illness got better.
After nearly ten years of being a neet I finally got something like a job. I tend to socialize more.
Still a wizard though. Meds that I've got to take against said illness made me really fat, but I'm slowly in progress of loosing weight.
One girl at work is even into me, but I don't find her attractive, although she suffers form the same illness which would be a plus in my view as she could relate to my problems. Meh, I'd rather stay a virgin for now.
>>
>>38686766
30, still KHV. No education, and I don't earn enough to move out of my mom's basement on a single income.
>>
>>38686766
pretty weak in general, and I surrendered my wizard powers recently because the only one I ever developed was not killing myself
was a 31 yo V until last week and now I've slept with a 25 y.o. married girl on 3 different occasions
it's weird
I don't have any clue what I'm doing. I don't know how long this is going to go on and I don't know what I do afterwards
t. what does the dog do when it catches the car
>>
>>38686857
ur anime grills contributed to your wizardry you cuck
>>
>>38689537
There's nothing wrong with being a late bloomer. Treat her as a practice lay. See other girls in the meantime.

The nice thing about losing my virginity after I became wizard was it taught me that I actually can be desirable to girls in some manner afterall, which helped me with my confidence and anxiety.
>>
File: 1489190364747.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1489190364747.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>38690112
Disgusting.
You finally are able to get some genuine human contact and what do you do?
You act like your average squalid normie in his 20s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.