[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it liked to be hugged or held by a girl who loves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1461986035434.jpg (195KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461986035434.jpg
195KB, 933x960px
What's it liked to be hugged or held by a girl who loves you in return? I'm 24 and I have never experienced this.
>>
it feels like a hug.

Source: I've been hugged before
>>
>>38686744
It's ok. It gets hot after a while just like spooning
>>
>>38686758
By a girl who loves you? I have been hugged before but not by someone who loves me.
>>
My sister always hugs me.

I always get uncomfortable because i'm a massive fucking pervert and i've been masturbating to her pictures since i was barely a teenager.
>>
>>38686744
I've been lucky enough to have had a gf before. It's so good, way better than just a normal hug. Especially when their breasts go against your chest. That's as far as we got into the relationship (if you considering hugging higher tier than hand holding), and I'm honestly not that upset by it.
>>
File: image%3A5063.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5063.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>38686744
And you Wil never know how it feels because 3D girls can't love.
>>
You always pop a boner when you hug your first gf for the first time.
>>
>>38686887
Tell us more. Is she your biological sister? Were you raised alongside her?
>>
>>38686999
Can confirm. First gf and I went to the snowball dance together. She technically wasn't my girlfriend at that time, but she might as well been. First slow dance was the first time we had ever made significant contact, and when she hugged me it was instant boner.
>>
File: 345hjo1.jpg (14KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
345hjo1.jpg
14KB, 411x412px
>>38687022
Yes and yes.
Big family, I was youngest of the bunch, pretty standard whitetrash family, violence, shouting all the good stuff.
Didn't live with sister, a large age cap.

Sister is the most amazing person ever and is super supportive, helps me with school stuff, even helps with work applications when i'm of a age.

Too bad in the end I still grew to be a complete NEET and a massive fucking pervert.
>>
>>38687104
So you dont suffer from social anxiety or is not popping a boner when touching a girl always a sign of being gay?
>>
>>38687104
Should've jacked off like 5 times right before to avoid that from happening.
>>
>>38686744
Honestly, I'm kinda looking forward to the first time I can exchange this kind of feeling with a woman, rather than lamenting how miserable my life has been without it
>>
File: clairelazy.png (158KB, 384x309px) Image search: [Google]
clairelazy.png
158KB, 384x309px
>>38687234
No, I don't have anxiety. I mean, yeah I get nervous around girls I'm trying to ask out sometimes, but she was actually the initiator so I was pretty comfortable. I'm pretty sure if a girl made contact like that with me again, I would get erect, but that's never happened since so I cant answer. I'd say if you don't get erect the first time, you're probably gay, but subsequent times might be different.

>>38687308
I don't think she noticed, and to be honest if she did she probably would have liked it, she was pretty weird. I'm not upset that it happened. When I masturbate I immediately lose all motivation to talk to women so not jacking just enhanced the experience.
>>
>>38687338
Same here.

I look forward to it, whenever it comes.
>>
>>38686744
Well OP. I've quit trying to get a gf at this point. Sure I would like one, but I've been smacked down so many times out of my efforts to get one or ever be close to a girl that I have kinda just quit.
>>
File: 1475399886441.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1475399886441.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>38687338
>tfw you spend over 30 years just "looking forward"
>>
>>38686744
Is she pegging him?
>>
>>38687212
>Didn't live with sister, a large age cap.
idk if this is some known thing, but it seems like biological siblings are attracted to each other if they arent raised together
ive seen so many stories about split up siblings being very attracted when they meet, only to have the adpotive parents flip out
so you're not alone
>>
>>38687471
>I don't think she noticed
depends on how close to each other you were
one of my partners told me not to pull away to try to hide it, she could tell, and me being turned on turned her on as well
so if you were pressing against each other, she probably noticed.
>>
>>38689185
If she likes you, she will like it. If she doesn't, then more than likely she's gonna get put off.
>>
>>38686744
I've hugged and even cuddled my oneitis (once) but I felt like shit after because I don't mean anything to her, she does not and will not ever love me. I think she hugged me and cuddled me just to make me impure in all honesty. It feels amazing though I don't think that there's a really a way to describe it.
>>
it feels like a nice lie , but in person
>>
>>38690278
I used to cuddle mine back in high school about 8 years ago. She used to always want to hug me and occasionally kiss me on the cheek. I didn't think she liked me that way, until she told me the next year. We both had IBD so we became good friends.

Now, she's married to a Korean guy and lives in Seoul. I hate myself for not doing anything.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.