[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writter a letter to somebody who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 19

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Anna,

At this point I suppose it's safe to assume that you've found someone else, moved on, and no longer remember me at all.

It's not the same for me, I still miss you every day.

No matter how much you hurt me, I'll never be able to find someone else that made me feel quite the same way you did.

Makes me sad, knowing that you're no longer a part of my life.

I guess you got what you wanted.
>>
Dear C

I've been thinking a lot about what you said recently.

Sorry that I've been avoiding you, I just don't know what to say.
>>
Another one

Jason

I'm really sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.

It kills me every day knowing our last conversation was an argument.
>>
File: today].jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
today].jpg
67KB, 720x960px
dear D,

I still think about you often, I dont even know if you browse r9k anymore. but I was hopin maybe we could talk, please? its been over a year...i'll always love you
>>
>>38685916
That girl is cute in the photo
>>
L, youngest of the Ls,

I saw you in astronomy, though you think I didn't. I know why you were there. I can't find a trace of you and let's be honest, there is no way I'm asking your west coast sis the way she came unhinged after Florida. Her boy toy didn't turn out too well either. I'm still here back where we started, and it seems I'm the last one. I could use a friend, and the time has come to consider you were right all along. I suppose middle L goes to bed at 10 every night in her mortgaged split-level with four kids and a Chadly hubby, probably a lawyer. I'm so proud of you for sticking it out. You can still send me a postcard at the old homestead. I'm not there anymore, but it will reach me. Wouldn't that be a kick. I can even predict your hair will be the same. I hope you are not hopelessly broken. Everyone from then is so nearly so. Or is. I can tell you all about them. If you want. Or we could just do what you want. It's still possible. I have nothing to hold me back anymore.

K
>>
File: 1501171273208.jpg (848KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501171273208.jpg
848KB, 1920x1080px
>>38685445
Dear Michael,

When are you finally growing some balls? Every day you are wondering what it takes to break out of your own mind. To finally achieve what you really want. But you don't realise the only one holding you back is yourself. Everyone around you is doing so well and yet you keep failing! Get your act together man. Before it's too late. Remember your dreams. You want a girlfriend a wife! Children! A drivers license! A beautiful house near the mountains. You can get all of that. Just get of your ass man! Don't let life pass you by.
>>
M's new dude

Boy did you back the wrong horse. It took her all of one sentence to throw you under the bus. Here's the answer to the question you'll be beating your head over in about a year: daddy issues are no joke. No meme. She was 8 dude. 8 year old. Why do you think she's bopped pinball like from one tragically retarded decision to another for this long? You're the daddy who left. So was the last shmoe. And the one before him. So was I, but I know the drill. She's not prone to commitment because she has a golden and generous heart, she's committed to commitment to prove she's better at it than her gone daddy. She stayed with kink dude to prove she could protect the kids. And with sperm donor to prove she could get them through the drop on their head years. She's with you to stay out from under a bridge. Think - who would she be forced to turn to if up against it? That's right. Replacement daddy, the most humiliating of all possible outcomes. Because it would prove beyond a doubt she is no better at it than gone daddy, plus she'd have to admit replacement was more there for her. I guarantee it will happen, and I'll get the call first. Don't worry, our future is dead and the church of that world is in ruins. Shame about your foresight. Given what you've done to the three of your own, you deserve everything you're gonna get. Siyonara - and enjoy your vintage dilapidating, fourth-owner, high mileage rust bucket. You must be so proud.

You know who.
>>
Dear Inaba,

I want you. I can't take it any longer, I just want to be with you forever and it breaks my heart knowing I will never be able to lose one of my dimensions.
>>
H,
I miss you, and I still love you

C,
I'm sorry I treated you like that

G,
Best of luck, I hope we can be friends one day

Forever yours,
R
>>
Do you need me to tell you how I feel, I don't know how you feel either. Sometimes it feels like you're flirting, but I'm never sure.

All this "wife" and "my love" stuff doesn't make it easier, especially because you say it to everyone else it seems
>>
>>38686690
I told you I'd marry you, did it sound like I was ordering a pizza? You said, "I can't do anything rash," and out of my nine lives, I'm just passed seven. You know what that rhymes with? So yeah, I'll take what I can get at this late date. How do you feel? I feel the same as ever. You first and last or else I try to be as comfortable as possible while waiting around to die. Sue me. I'd take you and ten bucks on a boxcar to Yuma if that was all we had. The gum that needs scraped off is on your shoe. Spell it out.
>>
File: field.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
field.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>38685445
I know we used to be friends. I know you had your troubles. I guess time just went by and when there was any reason to give up, we did. You allowed those bridges to burn because I was replaceable. Just another white kid, nothing special to you. And if wed meet again, i wouldnt wanna be friends anymore. Id probably just reply fast, talk shit and try to get rid of you fast as possible.

Im getting older now. My joints hurt. I dont know how long im gonna be in this world. I feel so bad at times, my heart is empty and my mind is a dark bad place now. I miss you and yet know i cant get everything i want. Now all i want is peace. To move on. So dont ghost in my mind anymore, stop pretending you saw me once somewhere and starting gossips, we are done. There will never be that bond anymore.
If i die now im prepared to go and ive been accepting death for a long time now. Yet i cant have peace coz deep inside everything hurts and it hurts so much every single week and i cant scream knowing how bad living feels. I fucking hate these people and social media and my city, fuck all that. Fuck work too, those arent my real friends.
My real friendships are you and very few others coz i dont let fake bitches in my life and now when youre gone i have nothing left here no reason to live. You may or may not find this but im gonna stop getting hurt and that innocent kid who wanted to have fun is long gone now. You wouldnt recognize me anymore and if you knew and did, you wouldnt. You lazy fuck
>>
Dear Benji (I will repost for increased odds of visibility)

I'm very sorry. I have the letter, and I wrote the letter, I mean a response and a box is really ready to go. I wrote it tonight, and I have it packed, I have $7 for shipping costs. I am sorry. I really have not been here though, I have not, I've only checked archives but have not been on active r9k, unless I'm mistaken. I was also paranoid about the centipedes. Do you know the feeling of being immensely overwhelmed by seemingly simple and obvious tasks? You know, you should just be able to say hello, to parler, and catch up. It then doesn't happen because the objects just don't go in motion because it seems impossible

Thats not an excuse, or at least I'm not meaning for it to be. I will send you your shirt.

sincerely, i.m.f
>>
>>38686858
the last time I asked you, you said "you weren't sure" and you had feelings for someone else and you "wanted to see what happens" what now that that didn't work out you want me again? and even now you won't give me a solid answer, i'm not gonna play this game
>>
>>38686875
May I ask who this letter was for?
>>
Dear Lacey

I think about you sometimes, you got what you wanted, i got what I wanted. Atleast in the long run that is. Have fun in your situation.
>>
>>38686915
>>38686915
what is the shape and color of the ink on your left hand?
>>
File: boboism.png (27KB, 310x205px) Image search: [Google]
boboism.png
27KB, 310x205px
>>38685445
Dear Sebastian

WHATS UP NIGGA NAZTROT GANG

GANG GANG NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR
>>
>>38686875
Initials now anon
>>
File: 457465θ.png (69KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
457465θ.png
69KB, 612x612px
Dear BatGAY

MY NIGGA SORRY FO DATS CHANNEL OVAH THERE BUT YA CANTENT'S TRASZZZZZ

t.NaTrOt GANG
>>
>>38687009
I don't have any ink on my left hand
>>
File: DABISM.png (14KB, 311x207px) Image search: [Google]
DABISM.png
14KB, 311x207px
>>38687112
THIS THREAD IS NAZTROT
>>
>>38687125
You don't know what color my dog is, either, do you.
>>
>>38687199
NAMA NATTROT GANG THREAD
>>
>>38687185
not unless your name starts with an 'i' in which case your dog is black or really dark brown
>>
File: NationalFilnerism.png (35KB, 1652x908px) Image search: [Google]
NationalFilnerism.png
35KB, 1652x908px
>>38687214
bob filner gang
>>
File: image (2).jpg (18KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
18KB, 473x473px
>>38687199
>>38687214
>>38687151
>>38687112
>>38687020
H I L A R I O U S M Y C O M R A D E S !!!
>>
File: fukknigg.png (195KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fukknigg.png
195KB, 900x900px
>>38687151
MY LIFE IS NAZTROT
>>
>>38687284

Or what the weather was. Or the color shirt I was wearing. I just wanted it to be you.

>Bud Light
>"Not waterproof"
>pink streak

You don't know what those mean either. Sorry, anon. Figures it was too good to be true.
>>
File: MGTOW MAFIA FLAG.png (375KB, 908x552px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW MAFIA FLAG.png
375KB, 908x552px
>>38687310
MGTOW MAFIA THREAD
>>
>>38687334
>bud light

I wouldn't date anyone that drinks the stuff anyway
>>
File: η.png (139KB, 601x597px) Image search: [Google]
η.png
139KB, 601x597px
All this pro national trotskyism posts are problematic and are triggering me!!!!Lets see how the stalinistturingpolicegang is holding up!!1 :))))
>>
>>38687366
>>38687366
Not the beer, the t-shirt. You are not her.
>>
>>38687399
NATIONAL GIRLFRIENDISM!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38686155
What is L's second initial?
>>
Susan
Lol now your pregnant and got a baby daddy who don't give a shit. That what you get for not listening to your friends.
>>
R
Just talk to me ya fag.
>>
D
You shouldn't care about what your dad thinks. He is an abusive fuckhead and isn't worth worrying over
>>
>>38687702
Her last name? Rhymes with "sun block."
>>
>>38687870
Oh okay, just checking, thanks.
>>
>>38688386
>>38687870
>>38687870
>>38687702
>>38686155

Holy Jumping Normie Transformations, L. Never mind. Go with what you got. Forget I said anything.
>>
>>38685445
These threads are so fucking gay it's unreal.

"Post a letter someone may or may not read"
Translation:
>write a non green text story about someone and pretend that you don't want anyone to read it and pretend it's straight from the heart but really you want to show off your feelings and writing skills just like normals do on Facebook and secretly you are waiting for someone to reply to your post with a complement even though all the drivel in these threads is worse than mills and boon.

Utter faggot /soc/ialite faggots

You do not belong here
>>
>>38688983
In a lot of cases it can be helpful to just get some feelings you've been bottling up off your chest.

Besides, this whole board is trash, it's not like these threads are detracting from any more worthwhile content.
>>
>>38689196
Boiii dats Truuuuu kms
>>
>>38689375
>kms
no need for that my friend
>>
>>38689543
Existence is pain.
Look at meee
>>
>>38685445
Dear Me,

There's nobody listening. Just you. In fact, if you disappeared right now, no one would even notice you're gone.

Think about that for as long as you feel like sticking around.
>>
>>38685445
>tfw my name is Anna
What's your name start with OP?
>>
>>38689775
I probably wasn't writing to you, but just to be safe, what country are you from?
>>
>>38689870
Damn. I'm from the US
>>
>>38689908
Yeah I suspected as much, it's just a coincidence. A common name. You'd know if it was for you anyway.
>>
File: 323950.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323950.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>38685445
Dear INTP's

Why are you all so gay?
Why are your IQ's so low?
Why are INTJ's superior to you in every way?
Why are you such crybabies?
>>
I will try this once again
A,
3 years ago I was a dick to you and I regret that.
After I distanced myself from you I lost any meaningful social contact.
The one year I spent talking to you was the last time I remember being happy.
I even attempted suicide this March.
I should've tried to remain friends with you.
J
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Dear K.

I lied.

I lied about finding another girl.

The truth is... I lied so we can both move on.

I knew we would have never happened from the very beginning, but I didn't care.

Those four years we were together, albeit a few states apart, were the best four years of my life.

I'd be more excited seeing texts from you or cutesy private messages online than the football games we'd always lose at school.

I only joined the team so I wouldn't get picked on, and even then I was still bad at it.

I was perceptive enough to see that moving in with you would have ended with us failing miserably in life and ended with us spiraling down a financial circle of debts, insecurity and stress.

I didn't want that for us.

So... I lied.

I lied about finding some other girl.

I made it sound convincing by drinking almost half a bottle of vodka; being sober and breaking your heart would have killed me.

Just before I joined by the military I lied so you can move on.

No more waiting on me and constantly being worried about my well-being.

You're probably happy now, thinking I'm some typical cheating bastard.

You're probably hoping I'll die sometime soon, and I couldn't agree more.

You're probably falling in love again with some undeserving prick.

I ache and turn and twist thinking about you, and no amount of alcohol or night walks and weights at the gym could erase you from my mind.

I'll be headed to Afghanistan soon. I was secretly hoping I'd end up there, so I chose the worst contract.

I'm very good at what I do; I guess football actually helped.

In any case, if I get shot down, just know that my last thoughts will be of you.

Know that your name will be on my lips when it's all finally over.

-T
>>
L

This morning I saw a movie and thought about you. It was an anime movie, very touching. I can't say anything in it reminded me of you in particular but as I lied in bed I started imagining you being there, I kissed my pillow pretending it was you. I imagined telling you how much I loved you, I then proceeded to grope you luscious imaginary ass and pound it doggy style. I kissed you again as I came in you. I looked at you skinny long hands and told you how much I loved them. That's the thing I love about you the most. You're so fragile looking yet so strong. I kissed you some more. We kept watching the movie together. You were happy. We both were. I was filled and content to an extent that my chest was gonna explode. I wish you knew. I wish you felt the same. It could've been so easy. I'm so good at this kind of intimacy, I could teach you a thing or two. But you don't. Shame. Fucking shame.

D
>>
>>38690517
Is this to liz?
Wtf
>>
>>38690129
dear INTJ,
sorry for being smarter than you without even trying
>>
I'd love to be in a relationship with you if not for the circumstances.
But do come down and visit sometime, we'll have a drink at the pub or something. You are only an hour bus trip away.
>>
>>38690517
My hands aren't long nor skinny you massive faggot.
>>
>>38685445
I still think about you, love you and hate myself. I think about you every day, remembering the times we've spent together makes me happy until I remember you don't want me in your life anymore.
The last time you've contacted me I felt happy and yet confused. I still want to tell you about my feelings, but you won't listen.
>>
>>38691473
Who is this meant for?
>>
>>38690206
Looks like I'll have to try again A. I was almost certain I saw you before on one of these threads. Maybe I'm just delusional.
>>
>>38691496
OP, I guess. Maybe not.
>>
>>38691643
What does OP's name begin with? Surely it can't be
>>
>>38691666
It's V. I've written a lot of letters here before (A. L.).
It's probably not him (you? I don't know), but there's too many coincidences, so I just couldn't stop myself from writing.
>>
>>38691719
No, not V, sorry.
It's good to write though.
>>
>>38685445
Dear D, M, B & P

I know why you aren't responding anymore. I was always the outlier friend that was too annoying, stupid, clingy or arrogant to ever go anywhere with. But I always thought we had something, the five of you & I. Sure it was a bit over half a decade of digs, innuendos & IRL shitposting but it was at least fun. Well, to me anyway. We all seemed so cool with each other, you just need to understand why I felt so betrayed by what you ended up doing. I thought we were more mature than that. Obviously not.

But I really can't blame you, can I? You all know I'd have done the same thing to you lot in a heart beat. Power's always a dangerous & tempting thing, especially when it's social. And you needed better, not a snivelling, cowardly pathological liar constantly bigging himself up.

You know I'm always around if you ever want to reconnect. People are young. Dumb. Crazy. I was different & fucked. But I don't think we're as incompatible as you've all come to believe. I know I'll never see any of you ever again & even if I do, it'll be as foes. But I've made my peace with the thing, completely.

No initials, you four know who this is
>>
>>38690206
this kinda touching because I could have wrote it too
>>
>>38693063
I've noticed a lot of people have written similar things in these threads. Guess experiences like that will lead you down the robot path in life.
>>
>>38693284
down to the initials too! I'm J.
>>
>>38693331
Best names start with J. Too bad my parents just picked the most common name in my country.
>>
C,
What did you write in that letter to me?
I wonder why it's so hard for you to express your love for me.
I don't know if I'll see you later like we agreed on. I don't know if I want to see you right now. I'll definitely see you tomorrow anyway. And we'll probably end up cuddling and making love again.

I'm kinda confused about where we are.

If we're not dating then what are we?

A
>>
File: jew.png (12KB, 370x388px) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
12KB, 370x388px
I already seen it the first time around, stop wasting your breathe.
>>
O,

Take me by the hand. Please lead me to the land that you understand
Our voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip.
The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand we'll pass.
Let us soak up the thirst of the land.
Can you see through the wonder of amazement at the Oberman?
The crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man.
The sequence of a life form braised in the sand...

S
>>
d,
I'm little bit scared to send you a message now. you are busy, right? you know, maybe i'm just convenient oppoturnity for you and there aren't really deeper feelings. how there could be, i am really worthless after all and i have just been naive, believing in my ridiculous dreams.. you deserve better than me and will probably realize it as you gain confidence. i still keep loving you even if it doesn't matter anything
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Dear B,

I miss shoving my 8 inch chad penis into your loose shitter. I miss your guts prolapsing when I pull out my meat rod. I miss the nights of upset bowel movements from that time I fisted you with a vanilla cupcake. But most of all I miss your puckered turd cutter and how it looked like a glazed red velvet doughnut.

COME BACK TO ME
>>
>>38693690
I wonder if this was directed at me
>>
>>38693904
They didn't reply to anyone in particular so I assume it's at op
>>
>>38686690
Fuck I relate to the first part of this
>>
Dear A,
fuck you, you date me for a month out of pity!
broke up with for some stoner bum and call me boring! i'm actually glad he lied and cheated on you, sincerely
E
>>
Dear me,

You're an amazing person who deserves far better treatment and respect than what you have been getting these past few months. Get over him already, tell him it's done for good and stop underestimating your worth.

Love,
Me
>>
Dear S

I can never tell if you are flirting or not but either way you make me feel unexplainable and I can't wait to see you again I really hope you reciprocate these feelings but I know that you probably won't ever
>>
>>38685445
Dear D,

Thank you for rejecting me. It gave me the perspective to love myself first before I can love others, and I'm much better for it.
>>
>>38694530
That's a smart way to look at it
>>
T (K) I'd like to have a serious talk with you, to see where you're at in life and what's best for us in general contact. Whether it's 'let's just see where it goes' or 'there are some hard limits' it would be nice to hear your voice again.
>>
Dear Jack,
I love you. Sorry I'm so short, I'm trying my best.
P.S. I think I love your sister too.
>>
Dear P, E, and everyone else for that matter,
Funny how you all always claimed you'd be there for me, but when the time came and I was lying on my bed with the life draining out of me, I was totally alone. And now you have the audacity to say that I was in the wrong? Fuck you, and fuck all of your "help." You didn't rescue me, you drove me to that place where I had no other options. I look forward to never hearing from you again. I hope all of your lives are as miserable and lonely as mine is now.
J
>>
To x

What am I supposed to do now?

-F
>>
>>38695585
Why apologise for that?
>>
J
I didn't want to take advantage of you. I hated seeing you alone. I didn't know the right way of how to go about things. Tensions with everyone was running pretty high, and I am not good at de - escalating things. It's just luck I survived long enough for things to turn out that way, and I hate luck if it didn't turn out any better if it didn't go your way.
>>
>>38690206
I feel like my efforts in posting this in each thread are in vain.
>>
>>38696784
you wana talk about it or something.
>>
>>38696817
Nah it doesn't really matter if A sees it or not since I won't see them again but it would still be nice to get my feelings across.
>>
Dear Frank,
I reckon yer all growed up now. I been gone a long time. Mmhm. They locked me up in that there prison. Some people call it the pen, I call it prison. Mmm.. Sorry fer a killin yer daddy. It weren't yer real daddy, but he was with yer momma all the same. Mmmm..
Sorry I couldn't hold my temper. I knowed he was hurtin' you and your momma.. and I warned him not to do it, that you was just a boy, so I killed him with a lawnmower blade. Yessir, cut his head clean in two with it. I guess I got right angry at what he done to you n' yer momma. Mmhmm.
I hope you can fergive what i done. I only done what I thought was right to protect you. You n' yer momma was about the only ones that ever took to me. I guess we was pretty good friends. Almost like family. Mmm..
Well, I reckon I done said my peace. The guards a commin' and says it's lights out.
Your friend,
Karl
>>
R
I'm glad you're all hurt.
You shouldn't see anything the way I do.
It never works.
>>
Dear F
Can you stop being a fucking child?
>>
>>38697285
who wrote this

t. a hurt R
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.