[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be only 20 years old soon >feel like you are a old fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1395946834231.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1395946834231.png
42KB, 846x592px
>be only 20 years old soon
>feel like you are a old fuck already and you have seen everything in life and there is nothing to look forward to anymore in life
how does this shit happen, shouldn't i be considered as being very young and life is ahead of me, why do i feel like this then, and I don't even know what I would want of life anymore, it just feels like time passes by fucking fast and I don't even know what I want to do, it just feels like I have already seen everything in my life and thats it
>>
>>38685421
Iktf,everyone seems to have planned their entire existance while I remain unknowing and rot away. Life is suffering as a robot.
>>
>>38685421
Dip your toes in a range of different hobbies. You'd be surprised at what you might end up enjoying and taking further.
It's really not too late at 20, trust me.
>>
>>38685752
THIS. I was a KHHS virgin til about 19. Worked at a shitty video store for 3 years after HS, gained about 60 lbs, ate fast food 3x a day, hated life, almost married the bitchy, moody cunt who took my virginity.

I eventually slowly turned things around and Im happy and married at 34 wtih a pupper and Ive literally been around the world and done some amazing shit.
>>
>>38685752
I don't know what I want to do or even could do, I live literally in middle of nowhere, and all I am interested in is computers and networking shit which is getting to the point that the more I deal with them the more I hate them, I don't enjoy "tinkering" with that stuff anymore either. Literally probably the only thing I am good at but can't enjoy it either.
I'd wish I could just enjoy my days playing video games and doing nothing else the whole day like I used to when I was probably 10-14 years old.
>>
dont mind me just testinbnn
>>
>>38685421
Go to uni or into a trade. Get ahead with your fucking life. Once you have an income and some friends to banter with, life will improve.
>>
>>38685421
You should read this anon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-history_illusion

The end-of-history illusion is a psychological illusion in which individuals of all ages believe that they have experienced significant personal growth and changes in tastes up to the present moment, but will not substantially grow or mature in the future.

The fact is that your life is so stagnate that you have lost your path.
2 years of hard neeting did this to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.