[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid becoming a beta orbiter? I feel like every girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: 2pac biggie.jpg (177KB, 1200x894px) Image search: [Google]
2pac biggie.jpg
177KB, 1200x894px
How do I avoid becoming a beta orbiter? I feel like every girl I interact with tries to push me into that area and I've had enough of it
>>
There's nothing wrong with orbiting
>>
File: 1500984155876.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1500984155876.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>38685131
You don't live your basement or interact with women ever.
>>
>>38685131
Never give a girl more than what she gives you. In fact, the less you give, the better.
>>
>>38685131
It's easy. All it takes is three simple steps.

1. Be friendly to girl once you meet her for a short period.
2. Ask her on date or otherwise make your feelings known that you want to be more than friends.
3a. She has mutual feelings and you're golden.
3b. She doesn't have mutual feelings and you move on with your life.
>>
>>38685240
I want to do this but I don't want to get that reputation as "that guy who asks every girl out"
>>
>>38685265
Do you want to want to waste your limited time on girls who have no romantic interest in you?
>>
>>38685507
well, none of them do
>>
>>38685131
Practice being a douchebag so that you learn to stand up for yourself. Go in a random store and demand the employees give you something for free. Say fuck you right in their face a walk out.
Go up to a random guy and tell him his shirt looks gay and ask him if he'd like to suck your dick. If he wants to fight after that then fight him.
Basically you need to practice letting go of your inhibitions completely until you have mastered it and can use it when you really need to. Just practice having a backbone and standing up for yourself no matter how uncomfortable it feels at first. This sounds autistic as fuck but this method really does work
>>
>>38685645
sounds like a good way to get beat up
>>
File: big_ass.jpg (834KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
big_ass.jpg
834KB, 1024x768px
>>38685131
how do you even have girls in your life?

how did you meet em?

any tips?

is there anything wrong with striking convo with a girl while travelling to work?
>>
>>38685657
You think Chad never learned how to take a punch? Chad can be aggressive and stand up to a fight and won't back down. All slayers are low inhibition, its one of the most important factors in getting pussy
>>
>>38685645
holy fuck cringe

that shit is childish as fuck.

op you simply don't have enough "value" for them to be interested in you. either raise your value or lower your standards.
>>
>>38685730
what are some objective ways to raise my value?
>>
>>38685730
Or he can just tell the girls he isn't interested in being their token beta bitch. He needs to practice being low inhibition though and that is actually a concrete way to raise his value
>>
If you don't want to be friends with them let them know in the beginning of the relationship. You need to be more forth coming and just have to deal with rejections. I am here for dates not friendship.
Having girl friends are not a bad idea;
You can get help with dating from them. Most girl friends would love to go shopping, help with decorating your pad, help with your dating profile and may have girl friends to hook you up with.
>>
>>38685754
if you don't care about "realness", you can just copy what every other guy is doing. just copy what people see as cool nowadays. you'll be a low to mid level normie, but I mean whatever it's up to you
>>38685769
you have to go back

r/theredpill
>>
>>38685240
you're a cuck
have you ever even seen a vagina in person"?

if you want friends be friends
if you want more than friends don't fuck around pretending like you want friendship
>>
Just give up, stop bothering; avoid them as best you can. Oribiting isn't your problem, it's when women probe you or otherwise display interest just to completely drop you within a short to medium time frame. You display no chaddish qualities, you're not worth the time, and ultimately not a single woman on the planet would so much as speak to you if they could get an instant readout of your virgin levels.

Hate them, hate (((they))) who have made women like this, and wait until your hate can boil over into retribution.
>>
>>38685769
I'm not saying being direct is a bad idea, I'm just saying they're not gonna care. he doesn't have high enough value to make statements like that.
>>
File: Bouteflika is Comfy.jpg (120KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
Bouteflika is Comfy.jpg
120KB, 600x513px
>>38685535
Buddy if no girls are interested in you stop asking them out until you give them a good reason to be interested in you.

Lose weight, add muscle. They come to you when you look good, only ugly loser betas have to chase girls.
>>
>>38685870
it will work on some girls, some will choose an uglier guy over a better looking one because he has a more alpha attitude
>>
File: Amused Disappointment.png (491KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
Amused Disappointment.png
491KB, 476x492px
>>38685645
Buddy you sound like an angry 12 year old.

Pitiful fucking "advice".

>yeah bro just start abusing random innocent people that never fucked with you, that's the path to success with women!
>>
>>38685131
You get pushed into it because they sense it's where you belong
>>
File: Average Nigger.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Average Nigger.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>38685754
>become better looking
>become wealthier
>get both more fuckable AND wealthy

These are the only 3 correct answers. Anything else is someone trying to virtue signal by blowing smoke up your fat ass.
>>
>>38685946
yeah no shit lol, but just saying "I'm not gonna be your beta bitch" isn't enough, if it's anything to begin with. he needs to be "alpha" in entirety. fact of the matter is that after he says that, he's gonna go back to being the non rule breaking, non teasing b e t a dude that he is
>>
>>38685966
this

simple and accurate

op I have a chad friend, he literally establishes sexual tension within 30 seconds of meeting a girl. it's wild.
>>
>>38685131
>all the retards here pretending you can do anything
>but muh personality
There's only one thing you can do if you always end up in the beta orbiter zone: stop being ugly.
>>
>>38686067
Whelp I've gotta learn how to do that. Anything unique you notice about body language or word usage?
>>
All it take is just one simple step OP

>be good looking

Then the confidence to ask girls out and flirt with them comes with experience as you get more and more positive signals.

If you are average or uglier? You have to fake popularity / wealth / confidence / friends etc.
>>
Realize that most women do it subconsciously. Women are mostly vapid and the ones who are not vapid are just terrible male friends as they are used to one-sided friendship. They usually think they are boring but in reality, they just change their demeanor as soon as they interest in your drops. This could go for a few days, a week or 30 min depending on how autistic you are. Also explaining to them that they are treating you different and that you feel you are being led on or treated as an orbit rather than a real friend will accomplish nothing as they are not doing it on purpose. Basically, it's their faults that they don't know how to be friends, male-female friendship doesn't exist, if she is not interested you just forget she exists. Real Dykes that are not feminist is the exception especially if they had male brothers.
>>
>>38686144
he's not particularly good looking but he has a way about him that women love it seems

he's just super dominant, but not in like a try hard way, idk, he just is, being beta it's interesting to watch, almost seems like he was born like that.

sorry bro idk what to tell you.
>>
File: Equine Truth.jpg (93KB, 800x743px) Image search: [Google]
Equine Truth.jpg
93KB, 800x743px
>>38686144
>Anything unique you notice about body language or word usage?

NO YOU DENSE SIMPLETON IT'S BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING ATTRACTIVE. NOTHING YOU DO OR SAY WILL MAKE A GIRL WANT TO FUCK YOU IF SHE DOESN'T FIND YOU PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE. IF YOU'RE NOT /FIT/ YOU BETTER HAVE MONEY AND EVEN THEN SHE'LL JUST BE FUCKING YOU FOR YOUR MONEY SO YOU BETTER GET /FIT/ ANYWAYS.

There is no secret word/action that will make an ugly guy fuckable.

Lose fat. Add muscle. Become attractive, then the rest takes care of itself you clueless naive PUA permavirginated moron.
>>
>>38686228
That's a good enough answer. It's what I figured and I appreciate it.
>>
>>38686278
Lol woah... that's quite the uproar. I get the sense you're seeking to be proven wrong but you're not very hopeful... tell me. Have you ever conducted any social experiments of your own?
>>
>>38685868
My longest relationship and best ones were from being friends first you absolute mong
>>
>>38685146
>You don't live your basement
Why can you not type a coherent sentence is beyond me.
>>
File: Duality.jpg (28KB, 540x211px) Image search: [Google]
Duality.jpg
28KB, 540x211px
>>38686370
That anger is the way I wish I could yell to my younger self before I got off my fat ass and put in the work over these past few years at the gym to get where I am now.

Learn from the mistakes of others, don't wait until your late 20's like I did before you get in shape.
>>
File: Interdimensional Smugness.png (451KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Interdimensional Smugness.png
451KB, 499x499px
>>38686535
>Why can you not type a coherent sentence is beyond me.

The ironing is palpable.
>>
>>38686759
Well you're definitely right about bettering yourself. I am in my early twenties. Currently recovering from an injury but I'm still in better shape than most pro athletes. Almost all women are intimidated by me though. They say i make them feel insecure about themselves.
TL;DR- find a middle ground
>>
>>38685645
Most people, normal people, will do just about anything to avoid a fight.
>>
>>38685769
I said this to a girl I was orbiting. 11 years later, I still think about her every day and beat off to her Facebook and yearbook photos.
>>
>>38686789
>ironing
Are you seriously right know?
>>
>>38685868
Genuinely wondering do you have any reading comprehension skills at all?
>>
>>38687149
If you didn't say anything you might still be orbiting her 11 years later and you would still be jerking off to her facebook. At least in this scenario you have a bit more self respect to not be her orbiter
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.