[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl on dating site >chat for a bit >finally get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: 1350277558341.jpg (37KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1350277558341.jpg
37KB, 509x619px
>meet girl on dating site
>chat for a bit
>finally get her to notice me
>we video chat
>have really strong connection
>she cries to me one day on call
>I tell her I love her
>she says the same
>emotions so strong and real feeling it could not be faked
>plan to meet her next month, getting my plane tickets and luggage all in order
>she goes to sleep early one day
>feel that suspicious get feeling in my stomach that has never led me wrong
>check the dating site
>she's on it when she said she should be sleeping
>make a fake profile with a good looking guys pic
>message her there
>starts messaging me back fast all excited sounding
>gives me her contact info
>msg her on a fake account again
>actually makes plans to meet this fake guy tonight
>realize it's all over and women are the scum of the earth

I never felt these feels I felt with her before. I'm in a really bad state right now.
>>
Just be happy you dodged that bullet OP, you saved yourself from a lot more pain.
>>
File: 1497483045486.jpg (8KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497483045486.jpg
8KB, 232x197px
>>38680905
>feel that suspicious get feeling in my stomach that has never led me wrong
Only misery awaits us
This world is too cruel for people like us
Nothing good will ever happen to us
Just wait, and keep waiting until our time here is over.
>>
>>38680905
Long distance is just cuckoldry with being held down with your eyes kept open

Were you going to meet up for a few days? Weeks? Live together?
>>
>>38680943
it gets worse I texted her back and she said she's basically DTF with this fake guy tonight
>>
THIS SHIT IS LITERALLY HAPPENING IN REAL TIME NIGGAS

Got her texting back to me and she doesn't know I have her busted yet.

what do

how should I bust her?
>>
>>38681037
She told the real you that she was DTF for the fake guy ?
Then she's being plan honest with you right there. All you have left to do is to tell her that you meant it when you said you loved her and therefore you'll be cutting all contact from now on since she's not as invested in "you two" as you are.
Just burn bridges with her, anon, you know it by now.
Also please screenshot what's happening, I want to feel that feel.
>>
>>38681058
Get noods, share here and shame her for being a 2 faced slut.
>>
>>38681071
>She told the real you that she was DTF for the fake guy ?
she doesn't know I know yet. I was texting her as the fake guy and basically set up a hookup with her as him to see if she would really do it. I even asked if she was single and she said she was to him
>>
>>38681086
already got em but shes got my nudes too though
>>
>>38681088
Well here's what you're gonna do if you wanna have that bittersweet ride until the end :
- engage in wild sextalk as the fake Chad to get some nudes and get her to talk to you as she never has before
- like seriously, even pretend you're in a relationship and that what you're doing is cheating, it'll get her off
- once you've blown your load, inform her she's burned and that you're quite disgusted but that you at least got a good fap out of this mess
- cut off all relations and refund your airplane ticket.

And post the fucking screenshots faggot, I ain't got all day.
You avoided a bullet, though it doesn't feel like this right now, you'll see it more clearly once the pain will have numbed out. The only certainty you have now is that by the end of the next 24 hours you will have kicked out of your life, unless you want to be an actual delusional cuck.
>>
>>38681104
>>38681104
>>38681104
So? Post them here then, she'll never know. Just send her message screen shits and shame her then.
>by the way
Any chick that sends nudes before you've even met her isn't a good choice of gfs
>>
>>38681058
convince her to fly out to a foreign country to meet you and then never turn up
>>
>>38680905
Post the rest of your story anon.
>>
>op won't share noods of chick who tried to cuck him
F A G G I T
>>
>>38681369
I busted her really good over text and let her know I was the guy she was planning to fuck. she keeps trying to video call me now and sending my voice clips of her crying and begging to talk
>>
>>38681489
at least thats mildly enjoyable
sorry to hear it OP, but enjoy destroying her mentally for being a subhuman, you deserve that at least
>>
>>38681489
Crocodile tears mate. If she was really sorry she never would've fucked around in the first place. Leave her be, no bird like that is worth the trouble.
>>
>>38681489
Goddamnit post the screenshots of the texts messages and the chad/roastie conversation at least so we know you aren't making all this up !
>>
You guys weren't official yet. You didn't have the exclusivity discussion. You're not being cucked if you were never in a relationship to begin with.
>>
File: 1500886611274.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500886611274.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38680905
"Champ, women want someone who'll provide for them. And the way you can do that is to start working. Now get dressed. I'm taking you around town to look for a job, and we won't stop until someone hires you on the spot. Remember to speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you wanna work there. After you get your first few paychecks, girls will practically be chasing ya."
>>
"B-but dad all the managers told me I have to apply online.."
>>
File: 1500279467915.png (167KB, 323x345px) Image search: [Google]
1500279467915.png
167KB, 323x345px
>>38681644
People like you that rationalize and use Vacuous truths to enable roasatie behavior are the biggest enabler of shit behavior and lack of virtue and decency
>>
>>38681620
she basically is saying now she's so sorry and she was serious about me but had some doubts so asked her friends and her friends were all like "keep your options open blah blah who knows he might disappear on you blah blah" and now shes saying she realizes now she fucked up etc and her friends were wrong
>>
>>38681729
If you fall for that kys immediately
>>
>>38681644
pls be trolling
>>
File: 1454351264595.png (80KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1454351264595.png
80KB, 300x188px
>>38681729
I won't even answer to this BS unless I have some actual screenshots, feed me fucking robot.
Deep down anon, you KNOW, you just KNOW you'll never be able to trust her again, and rightly so. You just KNOW that you'd have to double-think yourself to infinity to convince yourself to believe her, she just wanted you as a romantic beta bf and Chad to fuck her like a slut.
If you wanna play it cool, simply reply dryly "I know you probably didn't have no bad intentions, but still you fucked up. You hurt me and you knew perfectly that it was dishonest towards me. You were ready to fuck a guy behind my back. Actions have consequences, and you have to face those consequences now. We are done here. Bye."

NOW FUCKING GIVE ME THOSE TEXTS SCREENSHOTS, LEMME FEEL THOSE FEELS ANON.
>>
>>38681716
>>38681763
They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. There was no formal relationship between them that would imply exclusivity.
>>
>>38681644
I asked her if she was my girlfriend now after we confessed our love. she said yes and called my her handsome boyfriend in texts after that often
>>
>>38681837
You're a lying faggot. Show proof
>>
>>38681823
You don't stop fucking or meeting other people because of some exclusivity contract you dipshit, you stop fucking and meeting other people because you are emotionally invested with someone and understand that being with others would hurt this emotional connection. Otherwise, you will always be thinking that your bf/gf is something replaceable and that you can do "better"
>>
>>38681677
"Poppycock! Now go there and ask to speak with the manager again
>>
>>38681837
Well! In that case, cut off all contact with the slut. Your choice if you wanna go off on her or ghost her.

Another option would be to try to have the Chad account arrange to meet her in another state (where no one ever shows).
>>
>>38681858
Defining the relationship is very important. Some people want to play the field or try a poly or open relationship.

Anyway, OP specified that they were official boyfriend and girlfriend, so this is a moot point.
>>
>>38681927
>PLay the field, poly, open relatiionships
those are not real relationships and just poor rationalizations to enable shit behaviour that shit people use so they don't have to face that they are incapable of having a normal relationship like their fathers and everybody else did in the past.
>>
>>38681837
Play the long, long con. Get a vasectomy now.

Get with her. Fuck her once the vasectomy cooldown is over. She'll inevitably claim she's pregnant while she fucks around. That's when you pull your vasectomy card and ruin the bitch.
>>
>>38681942
>everybody else did in the past.
No. That is just projection. We have multiple accounts of society that were not strictly monogamous and even in the monogamous societies relationships were often stained with cheating partners.
Human beings are not all monogamous, that is just a fact of life. You just have to be strong enough to dominate your lesser instinct.
>>
>>38681951
>the reddit spacing roastie enabler retard that thinks poly and open relationships are real advice op to get a vasectomy
Why i am not surprised
>>
>>38681970
You are just dipshits that can't understand intimacy like every single other human being, use other people for merely hedonistic pleasure and don't have any selfrespect for their own emotional connections.
>>
>>38681058
Get her to meet the guy somewhere far enough where it's worth it in her eyes but not enough where she can just pop a 20 in her tank and she's good you know whatimasayainmang then when you do that message her like you want to see her same day let her make the choice of fucking herself over then messaging you out of desperation and then BTFO of her by telling her it was all simply a ruse
>>
File: 1491907485057.png (4KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1491907485057.png
4KB, 300x310px
>>38681989
You're asusming I am one of those people when I am just schooling you with cold hard facts.
This whole board is perpetually assblasted that people use each other "for merely hedonistic pleasure", but your hurt feelings don't mean jack shit for normies, anon. And guess who gets laid between the sour robot who believes in romantic love and the normie who owns the fact that he or she just want to have a good fuck using someone else as a mere orgasm-provider ?
I am monogamous, but it is a cold, hard fact that not everyone is, and if you coerce a whole society into such a relationship model, you only create broken homes with cheating spouses. "Every other single human being" is not like you. You are wrong.
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>38682053
>Cold hardfacts
>Strawman
Let me guess you also think that because some humans in societies are sociopaths and psychopaths we should not enact moral laws at all.
>>
File: 1441822482032.png (393KB, 640x665px) Image search: [Google]
1441822482032.png
393KB, 640x665px
>>38680905
That's what you get for trusting other people.
Not even trying to sound like an edgelord here, but our society is absolutely untrustworthy. If you keep in mind that, whenever you're speaking to somebody else, they're out to get you or have a hidden agenda, you will never feel as if you've been betrayed.
The "downside" is that you might not form any meaningful connections with people, because you'll become emotionally distant. The thing is, that my experience has taught me is that I'm not worthy of those in the first place, so there's no loss for me.
It's a hard lesson to learn, but you'll get over it.
>>
>>38682110
You should stop guessing altogether.
>>
File: 1500606764487.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1500606764487.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>38682153
You should learn how to argue. Your points are pathetic, you seem to imply that because some societies decided to indulge in polygamy that suddenly the adverse effects of polyamorous relationship does not exist, that a False equivalence as those societies didn't know whatever or know such acts were harmful. We know for a fact that such relationships are self-harming behavior that stunts our ability to bond and create emotional connections. You refuse to have an objective view of the indulgences and consequences of playing the field, polyamorous relationships and open relationships and try to stir away from it to a comparative analysis that was never relevant (using robots vs normies)
>>
File: plebs.jpg (24KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
24KB, 400x462px
>>38682228
I should learn to argue ?

> "You are just dipshits that can't understand intimacy like every single other human being"
projection here, you assume what I am (ad personam) and what every one of the 7 other billion people on Earth are (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum)

> "you seem to imply that because some societies decided to indulge in polygamy that suddenly the adverse effects of polyamorous relationship does not exist"
> seem to imply
> "normal relationship like their fathers and everybody else did in the past."
Again that is just you misinterprating what I said. What I said were quite simple really :
- "Human beings are not all monogamous"
- "We have multiple accounts of society that were not strictly monogamous", which therefore nullifies your (again) flawed assumption "that everyone in the past was magically faithfull and monogamous".
I never, however, stated that there were no "adverse effects of polyamorous relationships". Not once. You paint me as a defender of polyamorous relationships, but I am merely stating that your vision of what used to be humans relationships in the past if flawed and incomplete.

> "those societies didn't know whatever or know such acts were harmful. We know for a fact that such relationships are self-harming behavior that stunts our ability to bond and create emotional connections."
Do you have any sources to back all that shit up or am I just to take your idiotic word for it ? That's simply https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority , another logical fallacy.
Again, not only are you by far the one who can't argue between us both, but you show sad low reading skill comprehensions of my points and your whole idea of this dialogue is that I am somehow a defender of polyamorous relationships, which is untrue.
We are done here. I'll let you seize the last word, I can let you have at least that.
>>
File: 1495960123071.jpg (51KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495960123071.jpg
51KB, 320x287px
>>38682337
You are the biggest moron on this site and decided to retreat in the moment that you couldn't lead the argument to where you wanted "nature vs nurture".
>- "Human beings are not all monogamous"
Humans are monogamous or not irrelevant to the discussion as is shaped by society and polyamorous are rather an outlet rather than the norm. The idea that polyamorous is a natural condition that can't be changed is absolutely and controlled by society is as absurd as your "claim that this would create by de facto society with " broken homes with cheating spouses". You are just trying to blurry line of nature vs nurture and decided arbitrally that just because some societies decided to enforce a different system of reproduction without even going in deep of why those societies were shaped in that way that humans are inherently capable of being polyamorous.

>Do you have any sources to back all that shit up or am I just to take your idiotic word for it ?
So you didn't know about the effects of oxytocin and decided to jump in an argument about playing the field, polyamorous relationship and open relationship? You jump into arguments without even being informed on the topic, resort to fallacies and then proceed to call me pleb.
>>
>>38682487
is a natural condition that can't be changed is absolutely stupid, as it can be controlled by society but is as absurd as your*
>>
>>38680905
>Meet on a dating site
>Don't think she'll go back to it when she gets bored
How can you be this retarded? This is the equivalent of picking up a girl at a club, taking her home, then getting mad when she goes out to the club and fucks some other guy. You need to realize you aren't special and if someone displayed behaviour to you, they will likely repeat that behaviour with someone else. If you want to meet someone wholesome talk to girls at grocery stores, church, volunteering for something you care about, economics class at uni.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.