[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 9 > go to school full of dumb people > 2nd best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cuntbag.jpg (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuntbag.jpg
284KB, 600x600px
>be 9
> go to school full of dumb people
> 2nd best student in the generation
>walk to school with one of the dumb girls
>we talk
>try not to talk about something "smart" because she wouldn't catch up
>talk like a chad
>she tells me that i'm an idiot
>get kinda upset
>tell her that she is dumb and retarded
>she tells me the same
>few days later
>teacher calls me to her desk
>she asks me what happened between me and the girl
>i tell her everything from the part after she called me an idiot
>she tells me to back to my seat
>she starts talking shit about bullying
>i turn out to be the bad guy
>teacher asks me why did i push the girl
>wtf.exe
>i tell her that i didn't
>the girl says i did
>she ripped the knee on her leggings so that it looks like she fell when i pushed her
>wtf.exe
>teacher keeps talking about bullying and shit
>teacher starts talking about rape
>teacher says that the thing i did was rape
>wtf.exe
>that's the time i was called a rapist because i told a girl that she is dumb and that she is retarded
>>
>teacher accuses a 9 year old of rape

wew femimism
>>
>>38680877
Cause all pretty girls have a phobia of rape and you were bound to be desperate and angry
>>
>>38680982
she wasn't pretty
>>
>>38680877
>Why did you rape her senpai
>not doing anything aboit it
Dont they see that they water down that word until there is no meaning left to it
>>
>>38680877
Meanwhile in a universe where there is no justice.
>>
>>38681078

The only universe that this happened in was OP's head. Anyone who believes this is just desperate to believe anything that fuels their victim mentality.
>>
File: a53.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>38680877
>>teacher says that the thing i did was rape
Feminism is about equality.
>>
File: 1430545410959.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430545410959.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>38680877
Your teacher needs to be shot, holy fuck that pissed me off.
She's actually accusing a young kid that barely knows how to tie his own shoes of a heinous crime? I bet you she went home that day with a bloated ego too and schlicked herself to the thought of bullying a 9 year old boy because fuck men.
>>
>>38680877
Similar thing happened to me in kindergarten and I still remember it today. >me in kindergarten forget my age
>playing hide and go seek with other kids
>group of half a dozen or so. Girls and boys
>it's one girls turn to count while we hide
>say to girl "now you have to count" "shut your eyes"
>her "im telling. You said shutup"
>me "no I said shut your eyes"
>her "no you said shutup. I'm telling"
>runs to teacher
>I get called over
>"why did you tell Her to shut up anon?"
>"I didn't I said shut your eyes"
>"only babies use that language"(wtf?)"so you can stand outside like a baby"(stand like a baby?)
>teacher marches me into the corridor
>"stand down there"
>I'm confused as I have done nothing wrong and don't know why the girl would lie.
>slink along the wall
>"no. All the way to the end"
>walk all the way to the end of the corridor that ends in a locked door to some storage cupboard.
>can't even hear the noise coming from the classroom anymore
>stand there in silence wondering what the heck just happened.
>get picked up by mom in the afternoon and never mention it.
>feeling of guilt and confusion stays with me to this day and randomly my brain makes me remember it.
30 years old and can remember the feel of the wood panel on the wall and the smell from the store cupboard.

Teacher was a woman.
>>
>>38681291
i think that i'm starting to understand why some guys become gay and hate women
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.