[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever rejected a girl? How did it go?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Have you ever rejected a girl?
How did it go?
>>
I didn't have the heart to tell her no so I just said I'd think about it
>>
>7 years old
>have to stay at mom's workplace for the day
>co-worker's kid is there too, girl one year younger than me
>she starts to chase me around trying to kiss me as I tried to run away and avoid her the entire time

Does that count?
>>
>>38680576
Yes, it does.
Probably it was the first and the only time you had a chance. Am I right?
>>
>>38680554
>friends 18th bday party
>lots of people
>girls too
>i get shitfaced
>some girl, fat, tall around 1.5-1.6m, also a popular whore
>tells me to go walk with her
>i drunkenly comply
>want me to suck your dick?
>no thanks, i have a gf
>she tells everyone how i tried to fuck her
>nobody believes her
>>
>>38680554
I never even had a girl look at me, let alone have one confess feelings for me. I'm basically invisible to everyone.
>>
>>38680627
Actually now that I think about it I may have inadvertently rejected a lot of girls with my autism

>7th grade, second year in a new school
>girl comes up to me looking really excited and asks if I remember her
>"No"
>her expression immediately changes and she storms off
>decades later deduce she was probably from my old school
>>
>>38680638
feels bad man
original
still not original enough
>>
>>38680575
Oh fuck someone said that exact phrase to me once and it killed me. I kept going back to school everyday hoping he'd finally give me an answer. It was soul crushing. Finally I asked him to sign my yearbook and he refused. I wish he had just said no when I asked.
>>
>>38680671
>someone
What are the chances that >>38680575 is him?
>>
>>38680554

Rejected a former fuck buddy that tried too hard to sleep with me after a few years without seeing her.

Overly touchy and open, traveler, on Tinder, basicaly became a whore and I don't care about them.

A lot of girls hit on me but I have 0 desire in fucking whores. The sex itself is almost boring when I don't care about the girl.

Sex is overrated, companionship is underrated.
>>
File: 324325536654.jpg (662KB, 1280x1757px) Image search: [Google]
324325536654.jpg
662KB, 1280x1757px
Yes. I know what type of person I am. I know my own shortcomings. I wouldn't wish to burden someone with a doomed relationship.

So, while I haven't exactly rejected her outright, I keep avoiding the questions and the intimate approaches. The worst part about it is that we're practically best friends, too. I don't want to lose that, and it feels like I'm balancing on a thin piece of thread above a deep chasm, trying not to ruin anything, while not promising anything either. It's tearing me apart. . .
>>
File: 87856644.jpg (90KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
87856644.jpg
90KB, 700x452px
4 girls asked me to the school dance.
2 of them were obese. 1 was ugly.
The last one was a real qt.
Turned them all down. On the night of the school dance I bet Dark Souls for the 3rd time.
>>
>>38680554
My freshman year this girl started talking to me quite often and in 10th grade she said she liked me several times but every time I just said "you're a liar."
I don't know if that counts
>>
She cried, had a bunch of older kids come stare me down and say about how much of a horrible monster I am.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.