[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer to watch anime alone or with someone else? I used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501073341009.jpg (12KB, 162x339px) Image search: [Google]
1501073341009.jpg
12KB, 162x339px
Do you prefer to watch anime alone or with someone else?
I used to watch it with a friend but it became boring.
>>
>>38680451
alone. having another person there doesn't really add to the experience, and there might be scheduling conflicts if one of you wants to watch more often than the other
not like i would really know though, i've never watched anime with someone else
>>
Ok storytime weebanons

>be me, 20 m
>oneitis lives 4h away
>watching anime with oneitis and a couple we knew daily, 1 ep a day, comfy watching over skype
>oneitis tells me she has a crush on me
>pure happiness
>tell her I want to meet her, never met before
>she agrees, 2 weeks until meetup
>weekend before oneitis staid at the couple's place
>1 day before meeting oneitis
>she's anxious
>calls me on skype
>has to confess something
>the couple pressured her into threesome
>she feels guilty, still want's to meet
>I'm disgusted, pure hatred on my mind
>still want to meet, want to forgive, want to be with her
>meet her
>she's cold, distand
>sais she loves the girl
>get's into some weird poly relationship with the couple, hates chad, loves the girl
>the girl doesn't want to have oneitis in, but chad wants her, she does as chad sais
>chad basically abusing oneitis and girl

>oneitis got out of it, when she realized she was being abused on oen side and hated on the other
>never wanted to be with me again
>still cry everytime

>don't watch anime anymore
>cry upon hearing:
NICO NICO NII
>>
>>38680610
>agreed to threesome
That's when you should have stopped talking to her.
>>
File: saya.jpg (359KB, 836x1028px) Image search: [Google]
saya.jpg
359KB, 836x1028px
I used to watch some anime with a friend too and I liked it a lot but we're not friends anymore.
>>
>>38680676
I know

But you don't know about her smile.
She's an idiot, has no idea about live, stumbles from one pit into the next, gets used by everyone...
I just want her to be happy, I want to protect that innocence, she can't get hurt ever again...

I called her oneitis for a reason anon ;_;
>>
I don't have any friends to watch it with, but even if I had any, for the most I'd rather watch them alone
>>
>>38680610
>weebanons
>Nico Nico nii
Ironic weebs still into that fb meme it came out in 2013 get over it
>>
>>38680451
I prefer to watch something that's not shit.
>>
>>38680737
I know you think of her as a clumsy anime girl but come on dude, only a thot would accept a threesome.
>B-but she was pressured...
Don't lie to yourself.
>>
I don't really have anyone I could watch anime with anymore, but on the rare occasions I did, it was pretty fun.

>>38680496
>having another person there doesn't really add to the experience
>not like i would really know though, i've never watched anime with someone else
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.