[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to get YouTube views? I make music and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4015.jpg (88KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
88KB, 300x250px
Does anyone know how to get YouTube views? I make music and I want people to see it but no one views it and I even post it all over Twitter.
>>
>>38679802
Make a reaction video or become an e-celeb and pander to the Alt-right or Alt-left.
>>
what is your channel name?
>>
Start making good music.
>>
>>38679802
I'll listen your music, providing its not shit.
>>
Make good music desu. Post it you mong, we know you're going to anyways.
>>
>>38679802
Message other tubers with an already existing sub base make a band camp, shill on mu find forums dedicated to the genre you're creating and post there.
>>
>>38679802
Pick a minor celebrity/trend from the 90's and add DJ at front. Thats your new artist name. Find some stock footage if skaters and put some filters over it. Slow it down; loop it.

Congratulations
>>
File: 1413586384701.gif (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1413586384701.gif
28KB, 350x350px
What I did was cater to an audience I can relate to. I'm the guy making the r9k mixtape and some of the songs have gotten over 1000 views, and I think its because people can relate to the topics and its not just generic smoke weed fuck bitches shit. So you have to make music that appeals to a certain audience and spread the word.
>>
Since I make shit videos no one watches I'll watch your videos. Post link mane
>>
>>38679981
I got 1200 views on an old video tho

>>38679967
Maybe I'll post it in forums that's what I did before and got more
>>
File: boss_baby.jpg (66KB, 680x676px) Image search: [Google]
boss_baby.jpg
66KB, 680x676px
you have to do clicbait titles and thumbnails like this
>>
>>38679802
Stop worrying about appealing to people so much. Post it anyways.

The way I see it: If everyone wanted to listen to your song than it would probably not be good music desu. don't worry about your audience. Instead worry about perfecting the piece you wrote as much as possible.

My goal as a music writer is to have at least one person listen to a piece. If one person enjoys my piece of music than I am satisfied and I feel like I have accomplished my goal. Unfortunately, I'm still working on my first project so I can't share any yet.

Keep making more music Op and don't get discouraged. Music is an art form and it isn't a fair game. There's competition and tons of it. Write for yourself. Let it be an outward expression of your inner self.
>>
>>38680112
I'm just worried about people thinking I'm shit cause I spammed a bunch of shit and they heard a shitty song
>>
try soundcloud
and jamguitar
also post on facebook
contact facebook pages
send the link of your music to random people on twitter
tumblr
every social media ever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.