[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been jobless an entire month now fuck i don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0915 - gnLOIIa.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
0915 - gnLOIIa.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
>been jobless an entire month now

fuck i don't want to go back into the rut and be jobless for a year or more again
but i hate working so much
but i don't want mommy to pay for me being alive anymore i'm 24 fucking years old
>>
trust me man, ive been on the pattern of work for a year and a half then be jobless for a few months to a year. Right now im jobless as well. Its alright man just get your resume together, shave get a haircut clean yourself up, go out and get that job. work for at least 5 months once you get it. I reccomend buying cheap land on freshwater and living in a trailer with solar panels n shit. I cant live in the city for much longer its a trap.
>>
File: 1501032540003.jpg (40KB, 720x695px) Image search: [Google]
1501032540003.jpg
40KB, 720x695px
>>38678402
i been thinking recently about how i just wanna be a lighthouse keeper as a job
basically sit in a house and make sure the light works
but only if i can get good internet but i feel like tha twouldn't be hard in this day and age
>>
>>38678175
become a homecare worker.

Easy money. high demand for able bodied men since dudes often don't want women taking care of them with personal stuff.

good if you need a place to sleep to.
>>
>>38678784
i hate working
i hate fucking working
why would i want to do that? that's working 24/7
>>
>>38678784

Explain, what does the job entail? D-do I have to clean piss/shit? Or do I get to do other stuff like cook/clean/help with other stuff?
>>
>>38678849
Aaaaallll depends on the client.

Had one where I would come over to his house at 11pm, turn him over, go into the guest room with baby monitor, play league of legends or some shit, maybe sleep, at 3 am turn him over, at 7 turn him over and then walk/ride bike home.

Other woman I would do basically bitch work, clean laundry cooking ect in the morning.

My current client I'm at work right now, just sitting around all day hanging out watching movies, playing videogames, used to go to strip clubs with him. But I do have to help with bathroom, feeding and a bit of washing. Once you wipe someone elses ass once it's kinda like eh not even weirder than doing your own.
>>
>>38679144

I'm not even good at wiping my own ass, I always just jump into the shower after to be safe. How can I be trusted to wipe someone else?
>>
>>38679144

My fiancee takes care of my grandma, they go swiming together, she does vacuuming, wash the dog, wash dishes and thats about it, often just hangs out a bit if nothing is needed.

I knew one guy about my age that just needed a few things like rides places and a bit of laundry because his legs were busted. He liked the idea of working with me because we could chill and play xbox.

I saw on the registry a woman who was blind, just needed help getting to the store, and STARTING laundry, like so she knows what pile of cloths are what color, just a few hours a day.

Cool thing is once you are certified you have your own 'registry' that others can look at and see if they want to call you, you can put what days/hours you are avaliable and who/what you're willing to work for and do. So if you don't want to wipe ass or deal with dying people or super old people you can just click the box for that.

>>38679171
don't have to, and you don't really have to do a good job. We are not special and BARELY trained, the little 3-4 hour course is basically just telling you how to not get in trouble.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.