[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong for me as a white guy to want an asian gf, because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: o9Vg5k9.jpg (200KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
o9Vg5k9.jpg
200KB, 1063x1600px
Is it wrong for me as a white guy to want an asian gf, because I think they're much more cuter and more willing to desire a close relationship than western women?

WIth all western women I've met, I always felt they are are cold, unloving and at every moment about to betray you.
>>
>tfw think white women are cuter but know asians are far more likely to not be complete whores.
>>
>>38677719
>I think they're much more cuter
>>
>>38677696
>WIth all western women I've met, I always felt they are are cold, unloving

If White people don't want you, Asian people don't want you even more 2bh
>>
>>38677802
t. non-white jelly
>>
File: seulgi5.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
seulgi5.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>38677696
it's not wrong, it means you have patrician taste
>>
>>38677802
>t. beta who thinks the impression of coldness and unloving = somebody who doesn't feel for you

GOOD JOB ANON
>>
File: 1500764468265.jpg (127KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500764468265.jpg
127KB, 720x720px
>he still doesn't know that Asian girls are the most ruthless whores in the world.
Chinese especially Jesus fucking CHRIST
I can only imagine Japanese girls if raised right are nice but you gotta fact check that shit.

You have no clue the kind of shit they put orbiters through when outside their parent's view. Keep that fantasy in your head anons, don't fall for it.
>>
>>38678050
elaborate
Asian-Americans don't count, they're just as horrible as whites.
>>
>>38678073

>Asian-Americans

There is nothing more revolting than hearing perfect English come out of a qt Asian girl's mouth.
>>
>>38678050
The chinese don't even value each others lives in their own country. They are pretty much a outlier to the whole world to be honest.
>>
>>38677719
>far more likely to not be complete whores
>>
>>38677696
Easy come, easy go
Don't think for a second they won't dump your ass for a better catch
>>
>>38677696
Does anyone have stats on white/asian relationships? There's a really cute Japanese guy in my class, and I want to ask him out since he seems interested (and interesting).
>>
>>38678347
I'm sure you'll find some on /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>38677696
If you can handle a lifetime of passive aggressive bullshit, go for it.
>>
>>38677696
what about a southeast asian girl who was born in the western world, but not america so she isn't a degenerate stacey and also she wasn't spoiled as a child?
a-asking for a friend
>>
>>38678658
Pretty sure all of the western world is degenerate staceys, not just America.
>>
>>38678675
t. american
would it help if she had been frequenting this site since she was a teen?
>>
>>38677696
>Is it wrong for me as a white guy to want an asian gf, because I think they're much more cuter and more willing to desire a close relationship than western women?
Yes. Women, no matter where they're from, don't desire close relationships with you. They probably prefer as much distance between you and them as possible.

>>38677860
>patrician taste
>still dependent on parents and living at home at 28
Mmm yes. If only we could all have such fine taste.
>>
>>38678658
I don't care where she grew up, as long as I can love her and she loves me.
All I am looking for is a close relationship between two humans that love each other.
>>
>>38679097
>t. forever rejected anon who tries to pull you down with his misery
>>
>>38677696
Asian women are just as likely to be cold/unloving as western women, it's just that they were brought up in a more traditional setting most of the time so their true nature is more hidden, all it takes is looking at all the 'cali' 2nd generation asian girls to know this.

Not to mentiin this chinese lady I knew used a disabled man to get a green card then skipped out of time the moment the minimum time spent together expired (7 years I think?). So make no mistake, they are just as capable of being cold and unloving, this part of them is just more likely to be repressed in the first generation due to a more traditional upbringing.
>>
>>38679161
>dat projection
I lost my virginity when I was 17 bro. How old were you when you lost yours?
>>
>>38679243
The day I was born, your mom was the midwife.

Tough boy, 17, eh? Fingering your dad doesn't count.
>>
>>38679319
>two horrible jokes to hide his insecurity
laughed way harder than i should have desu
>>
>>38679343
>using desu
>trying to use age 17 of losing virginity to show off

If one thing's a joke it's you and how you always have to reply.
>>
File: IMG_2830.jpg (115KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2830.jpg
115KB, 750x750px
>>38679371
Not him but doesn't to be honest get changed to desu?
>pic related
>>
>>38679371
Here's your (you)

>>38679385
He's trying to be an epic troll. Sad part is nobody cares.
>>
>>38679420
Tbh desu desu desu desu senpai
>>
>>38677696
Dont let your yellow fever delude the truth that asian women are harder to deal with than white women
>>
>>38679243
>calling out projection is projection
Dis fukken board
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.