[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just move to a small town far away from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

Why don't you just move to a small town far away from all the normies ?
>>
>>38676331
>Why don't you just move to a small town far away from all the normies ?
No job
>>
too expensive for me. Australia is too expensive.
>>
I don't like small towns. Makes me feel lonely. I like living in big cities.
>>
>>38676379
Big cities are more lonely than small towns to me.

>tons of people nd you can't make any friends vs few stuck up people and you cant make any friends
>>
>>38676376
>Small Australian town
>No jobs or low income jobs
>no job mobility
>things are sill expensive

>Big Australian city
>jobs but everything is expensive

Both are full of normies
>>
i'd think a small town would have more normies.
>>
I am. My mom is going to sell this house and buy another, better one for half the price. I'm getting my own shitposting room.
>>
File: lyrics alone.jpg (24KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
lyrics alone.jpg
24KB, 500x339px
>>38676379
Even normalfags are lonely in big cities.
>>
>>38676424
no nothing either. i live on the border on ciity housing and country. 1 hectare (10000m2) is $650000 minimum with no house. my house which is on a 660m2 block and 140m2 house is $500000. so its sort of possible near here i guess. but theres main roads and industry near by.

considered buying land in tasmania but it seems to have skyrocketed in price over the past 20
>>
Small towns are trash they're just full of artificial people , and 10% at most are actually genuine. I was forced to move to a small town for 3 years. Worst 3 years of my life I've never felt so isolated and lonely.
>>
>small town
>robot friendly
unless you live in a place like finland you're dumb as hell
>>
>>38676575
artificial in what way?
>>
>>38676331

Countryside checking in, no neighbours for miles, never once felt lonely out here.
>>
>>38676563
it's extremely expensive everywhere, eveb here in some outer shithole suburb in perth
>>
File: IMG_2668.jpg (928KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
928KB, 1600x1200px
>>38676625

Pic from some late autumn
>>
>>38676648
yeah im in perth. at least it isnt sydney levels of craziness. at least ill own a house when i get my inheritance..
>>
>>38676653
nice, w2c land like this?
>>
>>38676624
I don't know how to fully describe it but I'll try

A lot of people I met more or less had the same personality, and would do stuff just to fit in. You could tell a lot of people only did it said the stuff they did so they wouldn't be different.

I don't think I really described it properly but just imagine a lot of forced Chadlets and Stacites
>>
>>38676675
'burb?
Average block with an average house goes for about 2-4mill in my suburb
Very least 1mill for a small and shitty house that'd have to be demolished; some people are asking 5-7mil
>>
>>38676715

Sweden. It's a 268 hectare property, worth less than some tiny apartments in the bigger cities.
>>
>>38676331
If you want to improve your socioeconomic status, you'll stay in the city. There's no opportunity to advance yourself in the countryside.
>>
Cities make me fucking nauseous, there's too much noise and your privacy is limited to a shitty tiny apartment that you still can't make too much noise in or you'll annoy the neighbors.
>>
I might be moving to the one my dad lives in, depending on how he feels.
>>
>>38676774
near cockburn. thats crazy man, is that city beach or an area near there?
>>
>>38676966
near South Perth
just an apartment or unit is ~700
>>
>>38676331
Go a step further and go completely innawoods.
>>
>>38676886
I currently live in an apartment in the center of a bigger city. Its pure cancer everywhere. Walk out on the street, immediatly I have to jump off the sidewalk to not get hit by a bus or a homeless person. At night, I always get anxious that people are looking into my apartment from outside. I hate this place.
>>
>>38677160
Where the fuck do you live? I live in New York and it's nothing like what you described at all unless you live in the fucking Bronx or Flatbush.
>>
>>38676331
>a small town far away from all the normies ?
and which of them is that?
>>
I live in a small town with less than 100 people in the English countryside. Perfect for a robot:
>Never see anyone
>Always quiet
>Lovely wildlife
>Cute cottage
>Relaxing walks along the river.
Only issues are nothing ever changes, it's a garuantee that I'll never make friends here or meet a qt, though I probably wouldn't anyway. That and there is no public transport so if you can't drive like me you can't go anywhere else. It's like a peaceful prison cage.
>>
>>38677095
ah right. apartment price in perth is pretty crazy, though ive seen sone central perth apartments for 600k,pretty much the worst though
>>
>>38676840
>the eternal Swede
But you live in a nation that's famous for being the world capital of SJWs, can you even go into town without someone screeching "YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE" at you, or glance around anywhere without publicly-funded BM/WF memes thrown into your face?
>>
What's the most normie-free town/state in America, /r9k/?
>>
>>38677468
City apartment prices make no sense and you get charged out the arse for rates and fees, Perth is also dying, shit is closing everywhere in the city not that there was much in the city to begin with
In inner suburbs there's a lot of higher end small business shops opening up like bars and cafes that are doing aight now but always struggle like hell when things get tough, remember how uptight everyone in Perth was during 08?
>>
File: 1465671162725.jpg (46KB, 596x667px) Image search: [Google]
1465671162725.jpg
46KB, 596x667px
>>38676331

I lived in Patten, ME for a year and it wasn't for me. You trade off normies for invasive small town busybodies who won't let you do so much as pick up groceries without asking you 20 questions. Driving over an hour to get any appliances or other hardware definitely gets old, too.
>>
File: 1451966701588.png (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451966701588.png
49KB, 600x600px
>>38677548

>my worldview is made up of 4chan memes: the post
>>
>>38677718
yeah 08 was a great time, perth id say isnt dieing so much as it isnt growing. probably fifo is a little though.
>>
>>38677801
not him but Swedens crime rate increased with there immigration rate drastically. i dont think all of Sweden is shit though
>>
>>38676331
you average small town normies are all chads that drive lifted trucks and gets all the chicks
>>
>>38677869
Of course it isn't. It's mostly the cities that are fucked
>>
>>38677869

the reporting requirements for rape and assault changed, meaning that you can call getting shoved "assault" and getting kissed "rape"

the actual crime itself has remained much the same outside of the most densely packed refugee zones

yes, niggers are violent
no, sweden is not a Mad Max world
>>
>>38677999
at the same time as they started accepting refugees? thats pretty comical actually. i find it odd that the swedish government has a page saying no go zones are bs yet they also say police have difficulty enforcing the law there. it sounds a little bit like a cover up
>>
>>38676331
>thinking theres no normies there
anon, that's where all the classical views normies live. That and the borderline mentally retarded kids
>>
Cause in a city you can be anonymous just mind your own business and don't stand out, you don't like someone or accidentally make an enemy you never have to see them again.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.