[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jonh 15:18

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: Bible.jpg (114KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
Bible.jpg
114KB, 800x418px
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you"
>>
What version of the Bible are you using??
>>
Stop posting this verse christcuck. There is no 1st century evidence of Jesus, all sources are christian or jewish.
>>
>>38676317
>That is why the world hates you

christians are literally the chad of the world.
they are the richest. the world certainly doesn't "hate" them.

the world hates muslims, it literally wants them wiped off the face of the world. (for good reason)
>>
>>38676906
Christians are more akin to battered housewives than any sort of chad. "It's my fault for being a human, I'm sorry (((g*d))), please forgive me, I won't do x arbitrary bad thing again, it's all my fault". Their god birthed himself through cuckoldry and teaches that you should let your enemies fuck you over and take you for everything you have.
>>
i'm really trying to get into the bible but i'm afraid its too late because i just don't feel saved or i don't feel the holy spirit even though i did at one point

am i fucked ?
>>
File: 1474609441650.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474609441650.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>38676906
>they are the richest
>>
>>38676888
There's roman records of him you dumbass
>>
>>38677053
That's your spirit telling you the Bible is false and Christianity is a false doctrine. Why not try the left hand path?
>>
>>38677067
this is the "XDDD DANK MEMES" that my sisters son posts on facebook and instagram
>>
>>38677053
Go to 7+1chan's Christian Board, lots of good anons there who will explain rather than try to convert
>>
>>38677105
because i grew up a Jehovah's witness and still believe in god
>>
>>38677053
Actually reading the bible is one of the worst things you can do if you want to believe. It only gets increasingly absurd with things like genital mutilation, rape, cold blooded murder that's ok because god allowed it, destruction of entire cities in a hail of fire bc they didn't like outsiders and put their pipi in the wrong place, animal sacrifices/burnt offerings, the ark, the genocide of egypt that god intentionally causes, retardedly long instructions on building a fucking box, an angel killing over 180,000 assyrians, it goes on and on and it never gets any better. It's one of the most cruel and disgusting things I've ever read.
>>
>>38677083
No there aren't. The best you have is Tacitus who wrote one little line in 116AD that didn't mention Jesus, only someone vaguely fitting his description. He likely got his sources from Pliny, who also never actually mentioned Jesus only trouble with christians. Jesus was never mentioned in even a single roman document despite supposedly raising the dead and curing incurable diseases among many other things.
>>
>>38677137
One of my all time favorites is still when the heebs are following Moses and get upset with him because of how fucking miserable it is, so god sends venemous snakes and kills them for questioning anything.
>>
>>38676317
Mate I do t understand what you're saying with this verse.

That the reason the world hates robots and the robot life is because god specifically decided to shit on us? That no matter what I do, god will rain further shit down on me?

What's the message here? That he hated me from birth, so I might as well rape everything, since no matter what he was sending me to hell?

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>38677137
That's why you're supposed to have someone who's studied the Bible to explain those fucked up verses. Oftentimes there is a simple way of looking at it.
Ignore negative shit and focus on the important verses that can actually have a positive impact on your life. People take the idea of the bible too seriously and think they need to follow it 100%.
I don't like picking and choosing either but my grandfather has been a priest for 60 years and he's never once agreed with the evil shit in some scriptures. He follows the ones about helping people, keeping your heart strong, protecting your family etc.
TL;DR read the Bible like you're a fucking human being and not a sheep
>>
>>38676317
Basically
>you don't belong to this material world, you belong to me and heaven
>people who belong to this world will hate you for this
>don't worry about it cause you'll win in the end
I think this version of the verse is poorly written
>>
>>38677406
There is absolutely no way to justify the atrocities in the bible. They are not metaphorical, every time christians can't explain something they default to this reasoning. Nothing Jesus says in the nt will ever be able to override what happened in the ot. And guess what? Everything Jesus preached had already been common fucking sense for thousands of years. The romans weren't raping and murdering each other in the street, they got by just fine without a desert Jim Jones telling them to give up all earthly pleasures for no reason. God is biblically a monster and there is no reason anyone should actually want to worship him. His entire ultimatum is
>sate my narcissistic appetite and go to paradise forever
>alternatively, question me and suffer incomprehensibly for all eternity with no chance of escape
>>
The world hates me because I am gods chosen one? When do I get my magical powers?
>>
>>38677564
Are you reading the same post I wrote? I agree they are unjustifiable, which is why I said it's best to pick apart the best lessons from the Bible and not the worst.
Basically, use the Bible less as a rule book and more of a self help guide
You seem very upset about Jesus and I'd like to know why
>>
>>38677930
At the end of world 144k male virgins will be given powers to punish the rest of the world aka kill them and literally destroy souls so they get no afterlife.
>>
>>38679055
Facts right here, the betas shall inherit the earth and smite roasties and chads
Revelations 6:24
>>
>>38676525

Looks like NIV.
In a good version(KJV) it comes out as "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
>>
>>38677564
Old Testament god was a massive asshole. Humanity was still in a state of mortal sin as a result of original sin. Jesus' sacrifices are the reason Christianity is a better religion than Judaism.
>>
>>38678686
The best lessons of the NT are the most basic things in existence.
>don't kill people
>don't steal shit
>don't cuck people even though i literally birthed myself through it
etc
Is it a guidebook for sociopaths who don't have any empathy or something? I'm failing to see how it's remarkable in any way.
>>
>>38679535
The most important lesson in the new testament is that every human being has value. Religion is a tremendous way of imparting that lesson, and Christianity is one of the few which apply it to all humans.
>>
>>38677137
what are you talking about, that shit is great. i love that one part where that roastie whore gets thrown out a window and dies in the street then stray dogs start eating her corpse
>>
>>38677564
>There is absolutely no way to justify the atrocities in the bible
weak bait
fucking hippy
>>
>>38679629
>every human being has value
This is objectively not true. Jesus taught weakness, inviting foreigners and letting enemies do whatever they want to you, that's the absolute last fucking thing white countries need right now. Even when you only apply this to whites it isn't true. Compassion for other people isn't exactly a revolutionary concept, it's an evolutionary development and has been ingrained in humans for thousands of years before he showed up.
>>
>>38679699
>it's okay to murder untold millions of people because god did it or he said it was okay
>it's 100% acceptable to cut off half of an 8 day old boy's penis because god said so
>it's okay to offer your daughters to be raped instead of angels
>it's okay to intentionally harden a ruler's heart so you can fucking obliterate his entire country with demonic plagues, culminating in killing every firstborn son including babies and little boys
>it's okay to murder people with venemous snakes for simply questioning moses
Among many others. You are a psychopath if you don't understand what's wrong with these.
>>
>>38679799
u dumb af
>>
>>38679739
>that's the absolute last fucking thing white countries need right now
We're only in this mess because we abandoned religion.
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (355KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
355KB, 1000x561px
>>38680450
Yep definitely. Fuck you and your cuck pope. Boomers were extremely christian and in one generation; outsourced the economy, adopted feminism, sold out to israel and opened the borders. Christianity manages to simultaneously promote infighting and submission to foreigners and enemies.
>>
>>38680541
>Boomers were extremely christian
No they weren't.
>>
>>38680586
Boomers are about 80% christian.
>>
>>38680601
I'm Christian on paper too. And so are 80% of hood niggers in America. It is one thing to call yourself Christian and to actually be a practicing Christian. I'm not saying that any religion or Christianity in general is necessary for a functioning society. What's necessary is something that can uphold a community, and religion is good at that. People lost faith in the 20th century, and that's when things started going downhill, obviously among many other factors.
>>
>>38680601
Identifying as Christian and actually being Christian are very different things. There are homosexual trannies who say they are Christian, which is a complete lie. Therefore, they might IDENTIFY as Christian but not actually make the choices or thought processes as the Bible would tell them to.
>80% statistic
Back then I'm sure most people would say they're Christian so they aren't outed in their neighborhoods as godless communists
>>38680640
Couldn't have said it better
>>
>>38677053

"Seek and you will find"

Matthew 7:7
>>
>>38680640
A true, practicing christian would give up all of his possessions to the needy and wander aimlessly devoting his life to helping everyone he came into contact with. That isn't the type of belief system that makes a strong society. Christianity has been a meme religion since its very inception. How often do you actually think about god except when you want something from him?
>>
>>38680696
I think your first sentence is flawed based on the majority of interpretations the bible has. I think "have 0 possessions and only serve others" is too literal of a translation, and ignores the metaphors in a lot of verses. I was taught you should be humble by not buying in excess, not in living a barren life.
Also, if every Christian gave to the needy, they would no longer be needy and instead they would have to give BACK to the people who gave them something, creating an unending cycle of charity that wouldn't work.
Even Jesus was supposedly a carpenter, he had a profession that earns compensation instead of just building things for free.
At the end of the day Christianity really depends on how you interpret a 3000 (?) year old book. I've met people who do good deeds because of Christianity and I also know a LOT of people do evil shit in the name of it.
>>
>>38680696
Next time read my post before you reply to it
>>
>>38676317
If people hate the religious, then why don't they fucking leave?
>>
>>38680789
>it's just a metaphor bro
If it's all up to personal interpretation then what the fuck is the point of it in the first place?
>>
>>38680828
If you're religious why ard you on here to begin with?
>>
>>38680828
Go be a christfag at church, nobody wants to see it here.
>>
>>38677083
Yes, the Romans fake him as to be a pacifist, to quell the rioting jews that were awaiting a militant messiah. They were trying to control the jews with mind games and fake his existence.

Watch this documentary about the three Romans that might have made him up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UEL08m4O4
>>
>>38680831
That is the point of it, that's the point of free will. In the biblical times they didn't need interpretation because they had the apostles to speak to god directly. Nowadays we have the choice to either not believe in it all or to interpret it/listen to others interpretation.
It's not so much personal interpretation (I believe this because I want to), and more about "well if you look at so and so verse".
It's hard to explain honestly but I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, just that maybe there's a different perspective to look at.
Religion has been a way of filling the void in life for a long time, to satisfy the "why are we here and what's the meaning of life". A lot of people lose focus and hope thinking that they are just waking up every day for no reason. Christians believe they are going to happy time fun land after death and so they usually feel more motivated to do good deeds and be productive.
Religion works great for some people, for others it's terrible and for some others people, it's a tool to control people and cause hate.
If you really want this explained better, ask a priest, you might enjoy the conversation at least
>>
>>38680858
>implying you can mindgame a Jew
Nice try Goldstein
>>
>>38680886
God commanded the israelites to rape the young virgin girls after they murdered their families including little boys. According to my personal interpretation, it's therefore morally acceptable to rape a little girl today and you can't tell me I'm wrong because you can't ask god about it.
>>
>>38680899
I said they tried to trick them, instead it created chirstiantity on the non-jews that it worked on.

Or did you not get the memo that the jews could give a fuck about jesus?

Then it evolved into Islam after it did into christfaggot, and jews still exist to this day, so yeah. The point was that jesus never existed, and the bible is fucking sadistic until the last part that the romans added to such texts, to quell madness.
>>
>>38680837
>>38680843
I meant the religious should leave guise. srsly GUISE

LRN READ
>>
>>38680921
You are absolutely correct, which is why I said that religion isn't necessarily a good thing. Muslims would make the same argument and their leaders would say it is ok because Allah said so. I have no argument for you, there is a lot of fucked up commands by god, the biggest of all being to not touch a tree that is deliberately made to be enticing.
My only opinion on this is once again, to pick the good parts out and ignore the bad. The best path you can take is to not be Christian per se, but just spiritual, believing in a higher power
>>
>>38680929
Ah my mistake, I'm apparently too retarded to understand your first post but this explains it a lot better
That seems like the most likely explaination, but why try to appease the Jews in the first place with a messiah instead of just beating them all into silence
>>
>>38680960
>isn't necessarily a good thing
It never is. It only allows people an excuse to witch hunt and go to war. It was never needed. Evil cannot exist until some delusional asshole comes along with faith, of which is a synonym for delusion, and defines it.
>>
>>38680973
Because they were having constant uprisings trying to overthrow Ancient Rome and they couldn't stop it, only make them madder. I think it explains that in the video. They were militant and wanted a military leader, they're long awaited Messiah of violence.
>>
>>38681010
their*

Never used to do that and blame the Internet being full of reee rees.
>>
>>38680981
I'm pretty sure without religion we would still have had pretty much the same amount of war, excluding wars like the crusades.
>oil, land, gold, politics, race
While religion is definitely the cause of conflicts, it's nothing more than one coal in a grill full of coals.
At least it's helped some people and encouraged the creation of medical care, charities, diversity etc
>>
People are generally stupid and can't control their animalistic urges, so they need to be ruled by the whip. Kant and other Enlightenment thinkers were too optimistic. The fear of God was good enough to keep them at bay. Now God is out of the equation, and see where we are.
>>
>>38676906
Most Christian's aren't actually practicing

And gee oh thanks god you couldn't have chosen me after giving me a good life?
>>
>>38681045
This is demonstrated in most countries where people are given partial control of the government, typically ending in the slow decline of quality. Meanwhile dictatorships flourish in education and wealth due to the strong hand guiding citizens, whether it's humane or not.
If we had lived by the Old Testament ways, all these new age tranny shit wouldn't be happening and the refugees would be crusaded against all over again.
>edgypost.png
I'm sure it is edgy but it's still a fact
>>
Amazing how this makes it to page 2 while classic threads go straight to page 8 hell
>>
>>38681100
Imagine believing that allowing someone ignorant of politics the right to affect the state of the ruling body is a sound idea.
>>
>>38681198
I've saged like five time, for every post I made in this thread, but people are being newfaggots.

>>38681045
No animal tames itself, nor does any enjoy being tamed. If you like societal cultural ethics breaking your spirit then you're a bitch.

>>38681043
No we wouldn't because religion for hundreds of years executed the logical. Logically we would not use fossil fuels at all, if not for chiristfaggots nuking booze just as soon as we got our unlimited mobility, the cars. It was rich people using ethics to make sure they're old southern oil money could control the car industry and such. Gold, the churches pretty much invented tax, of which is the point of money. Politics would be much different. Most wars are about religion for an obvious reason: religious zealots are unreasonable, and cannot be compromised with.
>>
>>38681248
>he thinks I'm talking about trump
Ebin, simply ebin
>>
>>38681278
>we wouldn't use fossil fuels if it weren't for christians
Wow...this is the American education system at its finest. I truly feel sorry that your billions of brain cells are going to waste like cottage cheese
>the point of money is tax
>implying governments wouldn't have invented taxes without the church
You can't be serious at this point.
Let me guess, the Catholic Church invented atom bombs too?
>>
>>38681278
>tame
That's a strong word, and the whip part was an expression. In case you still don't see the point: people are too stupid to be free, so freedom must be limited. This limit must be set by a responsible governing body, but that's of course hard to come by.

>>38681316
No. I was talking about democracy.
>>
>>38681360
No, it was a result of world war two if I recall, of which was caused by people hating JEWISH PEOPLE

You can always link it back to religion faggot.

We've been held back hundred of years by religion. Everyone knows that that remembers what the Catholic church used to do.

The governments wouldn't have needed it if there wasn't so much religious war going on; they need to have troops on standby during times of peace, due to religious fanatics.
>>
>>38681474
>he really believes that Hitler started WW2 over Jews
Go back to senior year and be taught by a history teacher who isn't a retarded burger
>>
>>38681414
>tame is too strong a word
*yelps awake at the sound of the alarm clock*

But anyway, people being stupid is why smart people were murdered by the idiotic religious. You've got it backwards.

And who controls these stupid people? More people? How can you be so duped?
>>
>>38681494
>it wasn't started over religion in any way

Go fuck yourself I'm done arguing with someone this in denial that most wars and conflicts are started by the religious.

The atom bomb was one fucking example goal post mover. The religious held us back.
>>
>>38681501
>a responsible governing body, but that's of course hard to come by.
>>
>>38681518
I don't move goal posts or ignore the fact that religion has started war, however WW2 is a really bad example. It was more about money, racism, national pride and the ego of a dictator, which you could argue is related to religion (Christianity/odinism).
I still will never be convinced that the lack of religion would mean a world without war, there are too many other factors being fought over.
>>
>>38679640
You know what was also great? That one time when God killed a bunch of teenage shits by sending bears to fuck them up, because they called His prophet a Wojak look-alike. I seriously can't tell if OT Yahweh was just a stuck up prick or just doing this sort of shit because it's comedy gold.
>>
>>38682612
I mean when you have infinite power and nothing to do but watch lame humans, you can't help but do awesome shit like that
>if god is real, that means he invented dinosaurs
>>
>>38676317
Exquisite, thread OP.
I know the meaning of that verse... Shall I extrapolate? It's amazing how simply things were worded back then.

>>38676525
>concernedschlomo
>>38679093
What a blind conformist sheep. KJV specifically was written by cucks in the 1600s, namely a Samuel Ward. The communication is blunted and entire meanings/innuendos erased but somehow it is a good version (for the blind herd). Hahahaha kys soulless reprobate.
>>
>>38683584
Thread bumped, now the analytical extrapolation. Lucky for you a wild sage has appeared.

God is an ET or one of a scientific group that founded civilization here. They are pretty cool aryan Annunaki bros. By inserting their ET male Y chromosome into the upright primate root race, they breached galactic treaties in altering a lifeform. This, was their transgression. Now, who would know us better than our genetic sire and creator? Thus, we are the Chosen and the bride (root Adamic race).

Of course this chaotic world is against us. Look at the lesser advanced genetic spawning races, not properly uplifted through genetic engineering. Look at the chaos and darkness that engulfs the jungle vs the gift of civilization. Look at the innane chatter that floods this board and how it seeks to drag all down to it's base wordly level now that the normies were let in. Not only is a type of Man genetically quickened, but also the level of soul that is allowed to incarnate in the more advanced vessel. Most people still ape an aninal consciousness and are truly not of God but of this world. These reprobates abhor Truth and such will be managed (tossed in the lake of fire after death) by those who gaurd the rightgeous.

The dynamics of genetics and incarnational consciousness are too complex to put in few words but just know that most mete are beasts, reprobates, and unawakened.
>>
>>38676317
>>38676906
Christianity is a good way to prepare those who the Jews and Muslims wish to destroy. Christianity is for robots and will help give them a sense of belonging in the world. Jews and Muslims just wish to use robots and destroy them through their violent, suicidal and degenerate teachings.
>>
Even white men can be reprobates and lack spirit, due to overpopulation and 'the gates of hell flooding over' or animal souls inhabiting human form. This is where personality disorders and NPC phenomena come from.
>>
>>38683859
I have a vision of betas leading the modern day crusade against Muslims and it is glorious
>>
>>38679640

My absolute fave passage is that in which some random sand people on Joshua's holy kill list try to save themselves from genocide by converting to Judaism so they agree with Joshua to circumsise themselves and when their dicks are too sore for them to fight, the heebs just kill them anyway.

Today's historians have actually come to conclusion that the spread of Jahve worshipping was more a peaceful and gradual thing and no evidence of said massive atrocities exist (no, the Bronze Age collapse doesn't fit), but for some reason the Jew historians during the Babylonian enslavement (which only happened to a minor part of the Hebrews) wanted to come up with an alternative Zerg rush telling of their past.
>>
id reccommend reading some of lee strobels books, he tackles some of the tough questions like "why did god support genocide in the old testament" "why does god allow evil to exist" "why did god have bears maul little children in the old testament". what it boils down to is, God had a reason for doing it that we cannot comprehend, most likely he wiped out entire races because they were wicked and would have caused more harm than good by continuing to exist
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.