[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, answer me this. Is it worse to never be loved, or to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sad Lain.jpg (5KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad Lain.jpg
5KB, 228x250px
Robots, answer me this.
Is it worse to never be loved, or to experience love that will eventually come to an end?
>>
>>38676316
Would you rather have a million dollars and enjoy spending it all or would you rather be poor and miserable all your life constantly wondering what life would be like if you were a millionaire.
>>
>>38676316
>love that will eventually come to an end
But that experience will stay with you forever, without that, love is something you could never fully understand. Those moments, even after their gone don't become truly bad memories. Would you prefer a life with some happiness, albeit fleeting, or a life full of nothing at all?

This is coming from a long time NEET, so another perspective might vary. But I feel strongly that mixed feelings/experiences are better than nothing at all.
>>
File: wojak-the-feels-guy.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-the-feels-guy.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
>>38676677
I had a good love in my life, even if she didnt love me back or whatever but it came to an end. I can say by experience that if you either got dumped by or lost someone you genuinely love, you'll have this terrible feeling inside of you. But if you dont find love, there's only the cold breeze of loneliness you will feel, and we all know we can handle loneliness. That's what us robots are made for.
>>
>>38676677
>Those moments, even after their gone don't become truly bad memories.
They did for me. After the relationship ended, I felt everything that I thought was special and intimate between us was a big fat lie.
>>
>>38676316
it is definitely worse to never be loved
at least once youre loved, youll know it doesnt feel that good and that stinging pain you have in your chest wont go away just because some fucking worthless whore said she loved you
that feeling will never go away until youre fucking dead
>>
To being loved and have it crumble away I guess.
I have not been loved ever and frankly I do not know what I am missing, said concept does not exist for me.
So I dont even know what I am to feel if anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.