[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talkin' to this girl >Friends said she is into me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>Talkin' to this girl
>Friends said she is into me
>Flirt with her
>Friendzone

Where did i fuck things up
>>
Post text messages. This is a very generic post otherwise.
>>
>>38676256
Does the friendzone even exist?
If I was able to have female friends I wouldn't complain about lack of social skills anymore.
>>
>24, in uni for summer program
>staying in a dorm
>shit sucks, everyone is 18 and acts like a child
>there's one cute girl
>guy in my class says she thinks I'm cute
>I can tell she's into me
>weekend coming up
>Friday come around
>hit bar by myself, get liquid courage and think about what to do
>snapchat her
>she invites me to the club with her girlfriends
>roll out in a car full of girls
>thisisit.jpg
>start dancing
>immediately tell something's off
>ask her for a moment
>say 'hey, is the age difference too much or what? You're literally the only reason I'm here'
>this look on her face
>.....'I should introduce you to one of my friends'
>I'm kinda fucked up at this point
>feebly mumble 'I'll be right back'
>beeline for the exit
>briskly walk back to dorm in disbelief

Still not sure where I went wrong. That was a week ago. This ugly dude who came here from a farm has been all over her and she seems to be into it. Makes it even worse.

Oh well, I go home tomorrow and I'm going to cut contact with her and move on. I just don't get it. I regret not pressing her for a reason.
>>
>>38676256
She fooled your friends into thinking that she likes you, probably because she was been really nice to you (in a friendly way)

Then your friends fooled you into thinking that she like you
>"dude, she is totally into you, you should totally make a move"

Then you end up flirting with her and actually making your friendship extra awkward for awhile
>>
>>38677767
Sounds like she eas just trying to get her friend hooked up. Why not go for thr freind? Pussy is pussy brooooo
>>
>>38678098

She was definitely into me at some point, like I said I'm not sure what happened. Possibly the age difference is all I can think of.

Only one of her friends was reasonably cute, this tall, skinny chick. I'm extremely passive and picky when it comes to girls. When she said that, I guess my initial reaction was to just bail the fuck outta there. I don't like clubs, all these normies dancing, chads everywhere. She really was the only reason I was there.
>>
>>38677767

I think the mistake is when you prize her. "You're literally the only reason I'm here."

Not discounting your perception skills, but when you can tell a girl is into you, I found that taking a step BACK works far better. I was just at a program similar to yours abroad and employed this strategy. Note flirtatious behavior and tease WITHOUT flirting back (a good example would be something like, "Woah there, slow down." while smiling.) You let the girl come to YOU, you DO NOT meet her in the middle-- EVER. Be indifferent towards your target, no matter how attractive she is. Chances are, the more attractive she is, the more used she is to having guys flirt with her. Reciprocating flirting is just showing that she's got you where she wants you.

Going off of that strategy, you could have made a comment about one of her less attractive friends and evaluated your target's reaction.

I think it's just a process.

>>38676256
Same idea here. ^^
>>
>>38678227

Everyone kinda started dancing and she didn't really initiate anything with me. Left real quick without saying anything, then came back. My gut instincts told me something was wrong.

I hear what you're saying, but it was more of an ultimatum in a way. I just honestly wanted to know if I was wasting my time there or not. Which, it turns out I was.

As far as your strategy of playing it passive. I think it would only work with the top 10% of attractive chads. Flirting with a girl doesn't automatically place you in the palm of their hands. Girls like guys flirting with them. You have to let them know you're interested in them somehow. You can do this more discretely in some ways, yes.

Only GF I've ever had basically was throwing herself at me at a party. She worked to get me. I'm not a top 10% Chad. I mean I am fairly attractive. So maybe there's exceptions to what I was saying.

Idk. I'm very passive with girls. Only reason I even went after her was because I had someone who verbally confirmed she was into me and I have pretty much nothing to lose right now, it's a big college, I doubt I'll ever see her again. And it hasn't been awkward since that night, I'm not a complete autist, I know how to move on. Just wish I could have gotten a reason. This dude relentlessly flirting with her now is annoying though.
>>
>>38677617
No the friendszone doesnt really exist. "Cant we just be friends" is the goto response for stacys when they have no interest in you but they dont want to seem like assholes for telling you to fuck off. In reality they will never contact you again and would rather have you disappear.
>>
Stop trying to lie to yourself faggOP. You wait a week to snap her, you didn't even try to get her pussy. When you go for a girl you flirt with her until either you win her or she call the cops.
Chad up you fagg
>>
File: why.jpg (117KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
117KB, 800x900px
>>38676256
>Talkin' to this girl
>Friends said she is into me
>talk to her about random bullshit
>She askes for my number and normiebook
>says she wants to meetup tommrow for beer
>Keeps writing to me all next day
>Go where she told me to meetup
>Shes not there, don't bother writing to her

Why did she bother writing to me and asking me to meetup when she later choose not to show up, I don't even mind other then the time waste.
>>
>>38678419
That's a peculiar situation. Do you think she went to consult her friends during that time? Or something innocuous? I'm not the best dancer, so I can't say that I've had that experience before.

Back to the strategy, I don't regard myself as extremely attractive by Western beauty standards-- I'm a Hawaiian/Welsh mix that looks like a tan Korean, standing at a very respectable height of 5'7". Initially, back in my early days of the game I played straight up and flirted. Either I was unskilled, I was being out-flirted by guys who were more attractive, or both. Regardless of the reason, my strategy was not working. I tended to fix myself on one target, and that made the whole process all the more brutal.

I picked up some books and gave them a read to develop a better understanding of tactics.

If I grew five inches, I feel like I would have an easier time in the game. But also, because Asians have unfortunate stereotypes about our alleged lack of social skill, I felt that passive flirtation needed to be supplemented with the ability to work with a crowd. Serve up good, emotional anecdotes, humor as a side dish.

I found that the best way to flirt was telling a story in a group while purposefully ignoring your target, lending far more attention to the less attractive members. Very rarely, a courtesy smile to give your target acknowledgment.

I felt like I was at a disadvantage in the direct game, so I had to adapt.
>>
This thread is so misinformed and sad. Pathetic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.