[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the steps for dealing with fully realized rational suicidal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dog_acid_attack.png (66KB, 540x481px) Image search: [Google]
dog_acid_attack.png
66KB, 540x481px
Whats the steps for dealing with fully realized rational suicidal depression that meds won't fix because it's based on the 100% guaranteed fact that humanity will not survive and does not deserve to survive under ANY moral system.
>>
>>38675187
>guaranteed fact that humanity will not survive and does not deserve to survive under ANY moral system.

If that is true than what is the point of being depressed? If anything you should feel happy and liberated.
>>
>>38675211
I'm part of humanity you fucktard.
>>
Killing you are self

Ive been there OP, if the meds don't help you'll likely be stuck in the throes of that numb despair for the rest of your wretched life
>>
>>38675229
So it's not like one person can change the world. Since we are all doomed. It doesn't matter what you do.
>>
>>38675241
Yes, it doesn't matter what I do and my life will end in misery and stupidity as is typical of my species. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
>>
spirituality, but it sounds like you are le rational athiest so I guess you are fucked.
>>
>>38675249
How is that a problem also you aren't really helping. It's not like you are going to go feed the poor or make a community garden. You are just a selfish as the rest of us.
>>
>>38675187
You sound like a dumb fucking kid.
>>
>>38675250
okay there have been so many religions historically how do you even fucking PRETEND yours is the right one and is anything more than the latest comfort for the upset to cling to? Give me a good answer.
>>
>>38675280
I'm a vegetarian, I'm already doing more than most people and believe me it isn't satisfying at all. Fucking up your life for pretend moral superiority when we're all damned and dead anyways is pretty stupid.
>>
>>38675187
literally try to break your damn mind
be serious about it
>>
>>38675344
>I'm a vegetarian

First off unless you grown your own food. Which I'm going to assume you doubt. You aren't really helping the world. Second what is the point of being a vegetarian if you think we are all doomed anyway.

> Fucking up your life for pretend moral superiority when we're all damned and dead anyways is pretty stupid.

It's stupid to have a moral code when you think the world is going to end.
>>
>>38675294
You can find a lot of peace accepting God's love into your life, you sound like you're in a dark place you just have to seek out any light you can.
>>
>>38675187
>humanity does not deserve to survive
happy 15th anon. however i regret to inform you that this is a 18+ site and children should NOT be on it. try something more your speed, like reddit.
>>
>>38675391
First, I'm definitely helping more than any meat-eater that thinks people will be able to keep eating flank steaks when our population doubles.

Second, the fact that the world is ending doesn't mean I should be amoral. I'm still a person that has to live with himself no matter how bad things get.
>>
>>38675187
Morality is subjective, thberes no right or wrong and you can't see the future with absolute certainty so just fuckin live it up and have fun and help other people enjoy their lives too so you increase net positivity in the world

If you killl yourself you won't get to have any more fun my dood, and if the apocalypse does come just help rebuild society
>>
>>38675558
>First, I'm definitely helping more than any meat-eater

You keep telling your self that, but it isn't true. If anything you are making it worse. Since those farm rely heavily on slave immigrant labor.

Also again I ask you what is the point of being moral when the world ending, but it's pretty clear you don't actually think it's ending. You just think things will be difficult.
>>
>>38675609
Animals don't deserve to suffer factory farming and it's easy and painless not to eat meat. You can't argue that I'm doing any harm other than potentially depriving my tastebuds.

Also, I am 100% blowing my brains out as soon as civilization collapses. That's another problem that I don't see an easy way to deal with.
>>
>>38675591
>#YOLO
>>38675558
even stinky indians get meat I'm pretty sure, not sure theoretical population is a huge factor. plus it's not there anyway so not a good rational argument for present decisions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.