[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck do you guys not want to live in a big city? its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
why the fuck do you guys not want to live in a big city?

its the only place where you can laugh off embarrassing shit and make new friends. that alone would get rid any anxiety a person has
>>
you have to like people first
also being a NEET is harder because of rent and everything else costs more
>>
Need to have a job lined up first
>>
>>38674938
>why the fuck do you guys not want to live in a big city?

but I do but how am I supposed to afford that bullshit ?
>>
>>38674938
there's lots of people everywhere and its fucking expensive
>>
also Canada doesn't have any good cities.
>>
>>38675216
>>38675207
wouldnt cheap areas like the suburbs and shit work and i'd be pretty similar just you'd have to bus downtown all the time

actually no fuck that thats still shitty i don't know how are all those other people there
>>
>>38674938
>make new friends
Lol
Fucking lol anon

>t.someone whos lived in the city for my entire 26 years of living

I hate it.
I wish I grew up in a small neighborhood and married my high school sweetheart
>>
>>38675277
thats just because you're a nobody and spent you're whole life throwing away your options because you're a robot now you just want the opposite

you'd hate it here fuck off

i mean youd still have to go out and do shit
>>
>>38675236
Anything where theres bus service is still the city, not the suburbs. Suburbs are out where you need a car if you wanna do anything at all. Also suburbs generally aren't much cheaper, since you can't just rent a studio like in the city, everything is a single-family house.
>>
I live in a big city and everyone is so boring. Boring people make the city boring.
>>
>>38675315
ive never really been but for some reason i feel like outter laying cities and suburbs in la and nyc have bus stops leading to bigger bus stops my small towns in my county have bus stops and theres 2 on each side of town in bigger towns

some people have to walk a mile and some have to walk up the road but its still doable it still sucks not being able to just walk outside and do shit

have you guys thought of vegas? its cheap as hell even living near all the shit
>>
>>38675328

what would be not boring ?

what are these interesting things other people are doing ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.