[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my wife to have a child? I'm 27 and she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: love.jpg (134KB, 461x455px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
134KB, 461x455px
How do I convince my wife to have a child?

I'm 27 and she's 30, and she doesn't want a child and I want one so bad but can't tell her real reason.

I want to marry my daughter when she's 18. That's the reason. But I need good reasons to use as excuse for her to make child for me.

Please help.
>>
What if she has a son? Also, why would you ever marry someone who doesn't want kids?
>>
>>38673086
Is that what your parents did for you?
is that why you are so fucked up?
>>
>>38673129
She doesn't want kids, so if we find out boy i'll have change of heart, or maybe we'll invest in artificial insemination to ensure girl.
>>
tell her the longer you wait the more likely the baby will be retarded
>>
>>38673129

And it's no guarantee if he did have a daughter, she'd go along with it. Also, marriage between immediate family members is illegal (inb4 Woody Allen, it was Mia Farrow's adopted daughter).

Really OP, your plan has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese.
>>
>>38673190
Well it doesn't have to be marriage, that's just paper.

Also I can convince her over time while she's young to only love daddy. I'm not into children though, and don't want jail time, and incest isn't illegal, but i'm sure over time I could make it work.
>>
>>38673244
>Also I can convince her over time while she's young to only love daddy
I'm pretty sure Mommy will ruin that for you
>>
>>38673244

A quick Google search reveals that parent-offspring incest (even between consenting adults) is illegal in all states except Rhode Island and New Jersey.
>>
>>38673422
Well she's really unhealthy so might die by then.
>>
>>38673086
Grooming a child from birth to be your bride is despicable and you should probably just off yourself ASAP.
>>
>>38673086
You are human garbage well beyond any evil these neet whiners could ever hope to muster.
>>
>>38673086
How are you planning to convince her to have sex with her dad when society shuns incest?
>>
>>38673598
Expose her to pro incest books, media, and spend time with her constantly from birth so it's not weird later on, be there for her, continue to exercise and be healthy as i'm pretty decent looking.

Hell if in the end she's not going for it then whatever I spawned a child and my genes live on.
>>
File: 1500903749694.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500903749694.gif
577KB, 540x540px
Something tells me you shouldn't breed...
>>
>>38673598
My guess, his solution is to home-school her and only let her outside while he's there.

That's still pretty screwed up though.
>>
>>38673639
No that's dumb.

If I make sure nothing is said to be bad about incest, no taboo, be a perfect guy, introduce her and let her explore books/media she might stray away from, etc etc etc.
>>
>has wife
>spends hi days amongst the virgins on r9k

How much of a loser are you?
>>
>>38673674
I have an empty hole inside me but women find me attractive and my wife let's me fuck her friends and had a threesome couple times.

But it's not what I want, everytime I get what I think I want it doesn't fulfill me. I love taboo. Want and crave taboo.

Hell if I had a boy i'd encourage him to become a trap or tranny and it'd be good enough he could be my little daughter cum slut.
>>
>>38673720
that's fucking hot, anon.
what if you can't convince him though?
>>
>>38673754
I'd die in regret that i'm a failure as a father.
>>
>>38673129
>What if she has a son?
You mean a daughter (male).
>>
>>38673129
Sometimes you think you don't want kids, 10 years goes by and you finally realize you want to fuck your daughter or make a trap/tranny fuckslut son.

Normal parent stuff.
>>
File: 1464165063463.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
1464165063463.gif
2MB, 235x150px
>>38673086
>>38673244
>>38673720
>My long-term master plan for life is to marry my daughter in like 20 years when I'm 50. If it's a boy, I'll encourage him to be a trap daughter cumslut. As a first step towards accomplishing that goal, I married the 1 out of every 50 woman who does NOT want children.
I don't understand your strategy, OP. Why marry the one rare woman that doesn't want children if that's the only thing you care about? Do you feel like you need the additional challenge because marrying your daughter doesn't seem impossible enough yet? Are you basically trying to artificially crank up the game of life's difficulty level just for the shits and giggles? Or did you literally just immediately marry the first girl you could find because that's the first step on your list, and then go "Ok, step 1: CHECK. Huh, maybe I should have taken 5 seconds to ask her beforehand whether she wants children."
>>
this is b8, right? please tell me it's b8
>>
>>38674735
I didn't want kids 9 years ago, she didn't. Worked out fine.

But i've found my true calling.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.