[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no greentext has resonated with me as much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 38

File: 1465676276328.png (14KB, 335x293px) Image search: [Google]
1465676276328.png
14KB, 335x293px
no greentext has resonated with me as much
>>
File: r9k_missed_out_greentext.png (176KB, 2524x798px) Image search: [Google]
r9k_missed_out_greentext.png
176KB, 2524x798px
>>38672036
What about this one, originally?
>>
File: 1466969244320.png (135KB, 1621x989px) Image search: [Google]
1466969244320.png
135KB, 1621x989px
>>38672053
that's good, but watch this kiddo
>>
>>38672053
>>38672137
>thinking that im going to read all of that
>>
>>38672137
Damn, you got any more? That was pretty good.

>>38672160
You got any greentexts?
>>
>>38672036
There's actually sound advice there, but it's easier whining on here than taking steps to improve yourself.
>>
>>38672036
You should work out and eat healthy.

The rest, meh, mostly nonsense, especially the psychologist part.
>>
File: 1476750842430.jpg (314KB, 1798x504px) Image search: [Google]
1476750842430.jpg
314KB, 1798x504px
>>38672036
>>38672053
these are the two i usually post when i'm in a self-pitying mood
>>
File: 1480046501638.png (82KB, 1323x421px) Image search: [Google]
1480046501638.png
82KB, 1323x421px
otrhegano
>>
>>38672272
I love this one. Sums up how I feel so succinctly.
>>
You guys can't grasp the full scale of 'being yourself'. Being 'yourself' doesn't work for you because everything you do as 'yourself' is behind viels of insecurity and defense mechanisms that cause you to act ingenuinely, in ways people can't understand so they choose to not attempt to understand, having been given the illusion that you're not willing to extend that effort yourself

You can be an awkward, sperging, assholey fuck, but if you're an awkward spergy asshole who choses to demonstrate emotional intelligence and actual caring for the people around you things turn around
>>
File: fips tedora.jpg (15KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
fips tedora.jpg
15KB, 231x244px
>>38672370

Nobody cares about being friends with normalfag cocksuckers. What robots want is a cute girlfriend. Too bad they're all sub 5/10 men and so doomed to be alone
>>
>>38672370
>just eliminate your insecurity and bring down defense mechanisms that you have no conscious control over brah
>>
>>38672443
>just read up on emotional intelligence and practice mindfulness techniques brah
>just do hallucinogens brah
>just find some sense of purpose and create small, achievable day-to-day goes like exercising and working somehow brah
>just don't care that all this is easier said than done and fucking do em brah

t. a chad-aspie
>>
>>38672370
I don't know why you think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>38672480
Because I'm more successful and just as if not more self-aware than you, probably
>>
>>38672525
you're going through a manic phase because you listened to jordan peterson a few times. your new-wave hippy bullshit won't weather the next storm.
>>
>>38672525
you sound like one of those faggots that tries to make a life-coaching youtube channel
>>
>>38672036
that's the thing, though, op. even when it's hard to keep trying, you can't give up. you did. that's why your life isn't changing.
>>
>>38672370
What if my actual self doesn't care about you?

Wouldn't it then be acting ingenuinely if I pretended to care?
>>
>>38672471
admitting to being a chad undermines your case, unless you really don't know what a chad is
>>
>>38672471
>what the fuck is motivation
your advice falls on deaf ears. if it was really as simple as you say, none of us would be here.
>>
>>38672036
I just can't plain connect with people. It's like we are from different planets. If someone wants to talk I'll humour them but I am done going out of my way for people.
>>
>>38672634

I notice the extrovert function around people they don't like is to focus on the actual time being had at hand, and what they're contributing to the overall 'party' scene. You don't have to like someone to goad them into jumping off a roof into a pool and calling them a badass and patting their back and giving them a beer when they do

>>38672553
>manic phase
man I wish I could dip into manic states again
>>
>>38672370
What makes you think people don't act genuine? For my own part I act pretty straightforward and honest toward others.
>>
>>38672705
What planet do you reside in?
>>
>>38672733
Then where would you say your problems come from?
>>
File: 1476486402290.png (44KB, 791x290px) Image search: [Google]
1476486402290.png
44KB, 791x290px
tfw original
originally
>>
>>38672703
You just said it yourself, the only thing you people lack is motivation. Self-pity is a potent, powerful positive feedback loop of a drug
>>
File: 1499185293229.jpg (25KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1499185293229.jpg
25KB, 446x373px
>>38672733
>What makes you think people don't act genuine?
My entire fucking life experience with normies.
They're all fucking sociopathic fakes that say one thing then do the other and talk shit behind peoples backs that a minute ago they were just praising.
It's a joke. A game. They act one way in front of other normies and another around their friend group/alone. They say one thing when in public and the other when with their friends. They put on fake fucking personalities to appease the other normies and gain brownie points and to fit in.
They're all the same. All fake fucks who would stab you in the back the mere millisecond it benefited them.
>>
>>38672756
From being myself dude
>>
>>38672840
ever considered these 'normies' aren't normies but mean people?
>>
>>38672896
All normies are mean people, yup.
>>
>>38672840
Pretty much this. Normies have so many faces you don't even know till you catch them off guard or just happen on them changing them. It's so sad because this fakeness is normal to them while robots really only have 1 face that they wear and are called fucking abnormal.
>>
>>38672840
>>38672896
>>38672937
>>38672966
This is fucking stupid. Robots aren't any more honest than normal people. They just like to pretend that they are so they can justify not being a normie.
>>
>>38672725
But I'm not an extrovert, so if I set out to act like one, that would be even more-er ingenuine-er.

My authentic self sees you coming and thinks, "Oh shit, it's this fucking wanker again. I hope he doesn't drone on and on like he usually does." If I shared my genuine self with people for ten minutes I would get the shit beaten out of me by either the first black people I came across or a gang of fat chicks on scooters.

Most people shouldn't be genuine. Their social selves are an improvement on their actual selves.
>>
>>38672996
Robots have no one to fake with because their social outcasts so the whole point of putting on a facade to appease normies is pointless.
You're incorrect.
>>
>>38672036
People on the Internet get uncomfortable when they're wrong, so they insult the people they're trying to help.

Have you tried pretending to buy a car? It's a stupid kind of fun.
>>
>>38672756
Have you ever considered the possibility that the base qualities of a person make them unlikable, and that personality doesn't come into it?
>>
>>38672996
Oh look, it's another
>normie tries to fit in with robots but doesn't actually have much of anything in common with them so he gets frustrated
Episode. Wonderbar.
>>
File: 1456678423159.jpg (178KB, 1205x794px) Image search: [Google]
1456678423159.jpg
178KB, 1205x794px
utter derailment of my screencaps thread
>>
>>38672996
I'd say it's not a matter of honesty but decisiveness. If you have a clear, static image of who you want to be, then it's easy to play that role. Most males follow the pattern of others with varying degrees of success. Those who create their own image and follow through with it are either alphas and trendsetters, or omega freaks. Then there's those who have no clear image of who they want to be or whose idealized self changes constantly. That's my problem. One week I'm a gay pervert, the next I'm working out and going out drinking and obsessed with getting pussy, the next I'm some depressed musician, then I'm this pragmatic wannabe accountant who just wants money, ect. I've never been able to focus on any single identity or life goal, it's just chaos. Most of my time is spent just distracting myself from the stress of having no idea who I am.

At this point I'm just going along with the ride and letting myself give in to my phases. Soon I'll drive myself crazy trying to take control of my life but I'm just going to enjoy my "fuck it" stage while it lasts.
>>
File: 1381207312673.jpg (302KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1381207312673.jpg
302KB, 1593x1080px
It's easier for people to believe that lonely people deserve it because of their own failings rather than accept the fact that certain people in society just aren't equipped for life.

When you exist in a world where everyone is loved, accepted, and happy, you protect it because acknowledging otherwise threatens your sense of self. You're better off thinking that someone's lonely because their a terrible person rather than entertain the possibility that good people can end up lonely for a host of reasons.

Lonely people barely exist to normal people and when they're faced with understanding them, its easier to attribute their character to personal faults as opposed to the realization that the social world is harsh, unforgiving, and unfair to certain kinds of people. Lonely people aren't pitied, they're loathed, they're a nuisance, and they are pushed far away so as not to threaten the picturesque representation of reality that some people hold.

I don't blame them. It's an understandable position in some ways. But it still doesn't stop it from hurting.
>>
File: 1480045929007.png (296KB, 1260x568px) Image search: [Google]
1480045929007.png
296KB, 1260x568px
>>38673292
you'd like this one too
>>
>>38673218
I've always disliked my mother. She's a manipulative, dumb, Stacy. She was never a "angel figure". That screen cap is retarded. I don't cherish time with my mother, she didn't give up anything for me. She was dumb enough to fuck Chad and get pregnant in high school, forcing her to get married and have me. I am not the reason for her "downfall" or "sacrifice", she fucked herself over, literally and figuratively.
>>
>>38673218
My mother became a psychotic crack addict. When I lived with her after she divorced my dad, I would always have to listen to her ex-con boyfriend beating the fuck out of her. She would openly talk about killing herself and I remember she told me the best way was to seal yourself in a garage and leave the car going until you fall asleep and don't wake up from the carbon monoxide in the exhaust fumes. She alternated between adoring me with praise of how handsome and smart I was to calling me a retard and a faggot and saying I should be locked away, with no relation to what I said or did. I blame her for being terrified of female affection.
>>
>>38673218
My mom only had me to trap my otherwise indifferent father into a relationship. My early memories of her are trying to make her stop crying because things weren't turning out the way she wanted.
>>
>>38672937
they're not "mean."
There are 3 types of people, those above you, those on your level, and those below you. Familiar with shit tests? Guys have their own version. Talking shit is a normal part of being a man, and how you respond is where guys categorize you. If you fail the shittalk test, guys will automatically place you in the 3rd category. However, what I've found is that if you fail, most guys will not take advantage of it, instead opting to stop talking to you. Only the true assholes will continue to put you down; they get a rise out of proving that they are better than us. The solution is to fire back with a witty, lighthearted bant. Most importantly, remove all spite or any bad mood first, and remember to smile, it's really fucking important. It will take practice to be effective, but people would rather hang around with a snarky guy than someone who fails the test. Eventually you'll start to like the shittalk game because you learn that most of the players are friendly ones and you're basically hardening each others skins. Those people who feel above you also, when faced with this response, will back off because you met their challenge and they will respect your challenge and cut back. You have to be a little bit of a bastard in every conversation, but we're all men, we're all bastards, and we all want company but need to filter for the fun people. Think about it, would you want to hang out with a complete pushover who never challenges you in a friendly way? It's a recipe for friendship to bant. What do you think we're doing here? We're all doing the same thing but online, where we never have to deal with the real challenge of doing it to a person standing in front of you.
Be a little bit of a dick when challenged, and friendly when needed, and you'll make friends fast. In my line of work it's necessary.
t.construction worker
>>
File: stoicsilence.png (80KB, 1233x336px) Image search: [Google]
stoicsilence.png
80KB, 1233x336px
You haven't seen shit yet.

This is what happens to the autists who can't speak
>>
>>38673634
>he understands that most people only wish for you to stop talking so they could begin, whilst others only wish to listen for the sake of listening.
I'm one of the listeners. When it comes time for me to begin speaking, I feel the pressure mount and take the next opportunity to listen. There's no cure for this mode of being. Life has many irretrievable pitfalls but never so many to vanquish the normies.
>>
>>38673634
i think this is happening to me or rather has happened
>>
>There are 3 types of people, those above you, those on your level, and those below you. Familiar with shit tests? Guys have their own version. Talking shit is a normal part of being a man, and how you respond is where guys categorize you. If you fail the shittalk test, guys will automatically place you in the 3rd category. However, what I've found is that if you fail, most guys will not take advantage of it, instead opting to stop talking to you. Only the true assholes will continue to put you down; they get a rise out of proving that they are better than us. The solution is to fire back with a witty, lighthearted bant. Most importantly, remove all spite or any bad mood first, and remember to smile, it's really fucking important. It will take practice to be effective, but people would rather hang around with a snarky guy than someone who fails the test. Eventually you'll start to like the shittalk game because you learn that most of the players are friendly ones and you're basically hardening each others skins. Those people who feel above you also, when faced with this response, will back off because you met their challenge and they will respect your challenge and cut back. You have to be a little bit of a bastard in every conversation, but we're all men, we're all bastards, and we all want company but need to filter for the fun people. Think about it, would you want to hang out with a complete pushover who never challenges you in a friendly way? It's a recipe for friendship to bant. What do you think we're doing here? We're all doing the same thing but online, where we never have to deal with the real challenge of doing it to a person standing in front of you.
Be a little bit of a dick when challenged, and friendly when needed, and you'll make friends fast. In my line of work it's necessary.
t.construction worker
>>
>>38673611
>>38674046
go fucking die man
>>
>>38672657
He is mocking the guy who posted that
>>
>>38672996
The issue isn't who's less honest, it's more to do with intentions and motives
>>
File: 1450935594793.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450935594793.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>38674325
What's wrong? You scared to challenge people? Men are competitive, it in our nature, just as it's in women's nature to be petty. You don't want to play the game? Fine by me. Just know there's plenty of people who want a friend just as much as you do. There is no prize for being an insufferable know-it-all because being "right" doesn't mean shit, what do you do?
You're going to die. Maybe you don't understand now, but you'll understand when it happens. It wasn't until I escaped death that I understood. Telling me to die means nothing. I should have died, the fact that I'm alive is a miracle in my opinion. I was given a second chance because even though I had no reason to live, I couldn't die like that. I wanted more. When you want to die, it seems so romantic, but when you have no choice in the matter, you change your mind real fucking quick.
>>38674046
Thanks for the format.
>>
>>38672036

Well okay? It fucking annoys me you gay cunts. So you tried all those things and failed. Well you're a fucking shit kicker then, YES your only option is to wallow in self pity if you're that much of a fuck up, but stop acting like it's some great injustice that your dumb ass can't do what billions can.

Or, you can keep trying.
>>
>>38672137
I think this is bullshit but I can understand the sentiment.
>>
>>38672471
>I was an aspie before totally bro
>Yeah dude when I was in high school I only banged a few chicks but never had one long term gf and that's what really matters
>I was totally an aspie bro

I don't even really consider myself an aspie and I'm a khv NEET who's 20 years old, you can go right ahead and fuck yourself.
>>
POST GREENTEXTS YOU SONS OF BITCHES
>>
>>38673634
huh atleast I know I'm not alone
>>
>>38672053
>>38672137
Just fuck my dwindling sense of hope up senpai
>>
>>38673525
My nigga. This was also my life. Except now, any mention of that period of time will cause her to, without fail, fly into a tantrum. My mother has a personality disorder. My dad is clinically depressed and probably on the autistic spectrum. My older sister recently had me named as a beneficiary on a large life insurance policy.

The most fucked up thing: my dad is a clinical psychologist. For years, he barely held together out shitty sham of a family by pretending to others that he knew how to best fix theirs.
>>
>>38674671
Agreed. Nothing will get better if you don't at least try. Faced with the option of dying alone, what else is there?
>>
File: 1501211644056.png (12KB, 997x226px) Image search: [Google]
1501211644056.png
12KB, 997x226px
Oh fucking YEAH

heres a fresh one
>>
File: Batman-The-Killing-Joke-45.jpg (361KB, 630x983px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-The-Killing-Joke-45.jpg
361KB, 630x983px
>>38675027
Well what the fuck do you do to avoid this
i'm in a PhD program, on track for a good career
I work out regularly
I go out to bars, concerts, and shit. I have a routine that puts me out in public
What the fuck am I missing. It's like something is still not there.
>>
>>38673611
Who has the energy to play games like that everyday? I used to work in construction for years only childish men behave like that
>>
>>38675349
Childish men are fun. Most people are adult children, and I'd argue ALL robots/cyborgs are as well. The upside is that a positive response usually gives you energy back. I'm not saying it isn't hard, it is, but it makes the difference between days where you feel accomplished and days where you want to put holes in the wall.
>>
>>38672749
Earth unfortunately
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>38672053
>Greentext but it's not in greentext format
>>
>>38672840
this perfectly sums up how i feel about normies because they all act like this
>>
>>38676156
[spoilers] it was originally a reddit post and the > signifies a quote like the good lord moot intended
[/i know spoiler tags don't work here]
>>
>>38676301
The > should be on every line then. 4chan didn't invent using > to quote.
>>
>>38676301
what the fuck are you talking about retard? Put your hands where I can see them
>>
>>38676348
ah fuck you kid
>>
File: 1499219068151.png (162KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1499219068151.png
162KB, 500x274px
>>38672053
I'm 28 and at the state outlined in the 3rd paragraph.
What comes next? Suicide?
>>
>>38673057
You don't have to be an extrovert to see how choosing to act around someone would be easier to present genuinely than acting with someone in a way you cannot back yourself

Your second paragraph makes you sound like someone who's too intense for the general populace until you explicitly single out fat girls and niggers as groups who would hate you. Is this because 'your genuine self' is based on ideas that revolve around some sort of bias on these demographics that control your behavior? Have you ever explored why you feel these ways towards these people? Have you ever considered that maybe there isn't a /need/ to judge these people, who almost invariably are just consequences of equations that include variables such as neurochemistry, upbringing, and economic circumstance?
>>
>>38672370
I'm saving this pasta, thanks.
>>
>>38676374
Why? Are you some redditor who didn't know spoiler tags worked here but knew that piece of trivia from know your meme so you can pretend you belong here?
>>
>>38676484
yee you got me
suck my pee pee
>>
File: 1496626558462.jpg (472KB, 1450x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1496626558462.jpg
472KB, 1450x1604px
I'm currently posting from a phone sorry
>>
File: 1497414797725.jpg (169KB, 1259x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1497414797725.jpg
169KB, 1259x1290px
Another long but good read
>>
>>38674844
Learn to read you fucking waste of oxygen.
>>
>>38676534
>>38676570
While heartwarming, you know that these are just singular exceptions in the thousands (maybe millions) of cases of unemployed, sexually disparaged, depressed, anxious men who have withdrawn from society in fear and depression.
>>
>>38676534
This is fiction from a fat girl that barely got her high school degree.
>>
>>38676617
Eat my ass you fucking crotchlicker.
>>
>>38674823
>implying I wasn't professionally assessed
tell that to my alexithymia bro
>>
>>38676505
REEEEE REDDITOR SPOTTED
ROBOT IN PURSUIT
>>
>>38676660
Holy crap he learned to read. I wonder if you''ll read the rest of this if I just keep typing until my stream of consciousness runs out. Just how long of a block of text is your cutoff point? Is it here? Or is it over here? How did waste of oxygen like yourself manage to graduate highschool if you cant read two, three paragraphs? I bet you don't even know that a paragraph is defined as 5 or more sentences. What's your favorite book? Do you even have a favorite book? Since I know you didn't read this far, fuck you.
>>
>>38676631
yes anon i know most of us will never experience this type of feel
>>
>>38676713
Nigger are you even replying to the right person? I'm the one who posted the first greentext image response.
>>
File: 1501042734090.png (17KB, 815x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501042734090.png
17KB, 815x703px
wow u uhnons r soh meen no bulli pleeze
>>
>>38676748
I don't care if you post greentexts, I'm just trying to insult that guy who's acting like he can't read anything that isn't in greentext format.
>>
>>38672370
>you're selfish
>you don't care about other people
>you're hiding your true intentions
As usual the normalfag finds a way to paint the robot as immoral, when in reality the normalfag is the immoral one for viewing the robot as so beneath him.

For all the robots here, let me tell you something that helped me a lot. Think of friendships as transactions. People don't want to be friends with you unless you have something unique to bring to the table. If you want someone to be friends with you, find out what they want, find out what they don't have in their life and provide it. If you try to be really fun/exciting and accumulate stories to tell I've found this makes people like you more. Eventually, your friendship will move past this and you will become real friends. Make sure you do things to bond with them if you want the friendship to move past shallowness, get drunk with them, go on adventures, work on projects, etc etc

TL;DR Don't just be yourself. Improve yourself and you WILL notice a change after a while. "Yourself" is the behavior you habitually engage in. I'm not saying this will make you a Normie but at least you won't want to kill yourself anymore
>>
>>38676799
Fuck off you'll never be tard pepe
>>
>>38677007
>go on adventures
What does this mean?
>>
>>38677007
This sounds like something the kid who always tries to get on our good side does. We just laugh at his lame jokes but make it clear we don't really fucks with him.
You can't force friendship. It's a two way street. You can't fake your personality. People can sniff out duplicity and insincerity on a subconscious level, which is a skill cops hone to tell when someone is lying.
>>
>>38677035
I too, want to know what going on adventures means. And this is coming from someone who frequently goes out with "friends". Everyone talks about it but I don't know of anyone who goes on adventures outside of actual road trips. Any adventure requires travel and travel is 9/10 times boring. Adventure is different from exploring, and implies that there's a goal involved, so I just typically write it off as extroverts looking for meaning or a call to adventure.
>>
>>38677128
My best guess is it means just fucking around, or light trespassing, like going into the woods at night with a ouija board or some shit
I've heard of people finding peculiar stuff just from walking around
>>
File: 1429414681802.jpg (14KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429414681802.jpg
14KB, 234x250px
>>38672053
Oh god... I wasn't expecting anyone else to actually feel about it so similarly.

Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with me? I legitimately cannot imagine myself living with another person such as a girl, and doing things with her. Let alone having sex with a girl that loves me.
>>
>>38672036
if you can't bring yourself to do these things just kill yourself already faggot
>>
>>38677066
I never said you should fake your personality anon. If you actively work at changing your habits by doing interesting things other people will start to be drawn to you. Don't be a faker, that's going to turn out bad. I'm telling people to improve themselves and to market themselves better. This sounds like basic bitch Normies shit but it works.

>>38677128
>>38677035
By adventures I mean you should put yourself in situations that are entertaining. Spontaneous shit, basically.

I stumbled upon this by accident due to my job that put me into a lot of weird situations. Worked at a shitty job in a ghetto where I had to deal with all sorts of crazy people and almost got killed a few times by nogs. I actually had something to talk about, I didn't expect anything to come of it but I realized people around me started to respect me more than others had in the past and wanted to hang out.

I even have a gf now

You can REE at me and call me a Normie all you want but I was a friendless virgin loser until I was 24. I'm still a weirdo but I'm not like I was before, and you can change too even though it feels like you're in an inescapable rut.

Going to leave the thread because I need to sleep but I hope some of you will at least have hope.
>>
>>38672840
Not all but a good amount of them, yeah. They're toxic as fuck but also truth is that they have mental issues too.
>>
Please be yourself. I promise someone out there will like it as long as you are at least passable to look at.
>>
File: normie_redpill.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
normie_redpill.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>38673292

Long read, but you like it
>>
>>38677517
do you really expect me to read all that fucking shit?
>>
File: patriarchy_redpill.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy_redpill.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>38677633

You're posting on /r9k/ in the middle of the night, don't pretend like you have anything better to do
>>
>>38677633
tl;dr: There is no answer to the robots lonely situation, unless a Misaki comes around.
>>
>>38677346
Night nigga anon
>>
>>38677726
If you can recognize a problem you can act against it. Misaki don't real
>>
>>38677652
Not knowing that timezones can be different
>>
>>38672036
It's true though. If this doesn't work for you just kill yourself. You're literally a waste of time and air.
>>
>>38672272
>>38672333
>I can't compete and I'm very bitter about it
>>
>>38677769
>Misaki don't real
Misaki is real.
>>
>>38672370
ur a fgt
Being yourself is shit advice for abnormals in the way that normals give it. It's good advice if you take it to mean "be yourself until you find someone that likes you for you" instead of "be yourself and you'll instantly make friends."
>>
File: 1498416013225.jpg (442KB, 638x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1498416013225.jpg
442KB, 638x3464px
Does anyone have the greentext of the anon that was raped by his dad on a boat? Or that dumbass r9k poster who went to Japan, stayed at the apartment of a Christmas cake, slept in the same bed, saw her naked and NEVER made a move on her? I hope that asshole dies a virgin for being that retarded.
>>
>>38672230
>try for 20 years
>Doesnt work and give up
>just keep trying bruh
Unironically killyourself
>>
>>38677827
wouldn't you be bitter about it too?
>>
>>38678045
No. I'd work on better myself so I can compete. This is what men do.
>>
>>38672370
"myself" is just some guy who wants to lay around and play videogames all day while being as dismissive to those around me as possible
>>
>>38672036
have you actually tried to work out and eat healthy though

I doubt any of you have gotten past that meager hurdle consistently for even six months, of course your lives are fucking miserable
>>
>>38678088
I've considered it and deemed the effort to benefit ratio insufficient.
>>
>>38678107
Then shut up and die quietly?
>>
>>38672578
>>38672525
>>38672471
>>38672370
>Just gonna believe bruh
>Just gonna try bruh
>It doesnt work like it did for me
>Just gonna bash your head against the wall until it cracks(the wall of course)Bruh
>>
>>38677959
>that image
wew that is pretty fucking funny, mainly because pit bulls are the niggers of dogs and if you keep one you deserve to be savaged
>>
>>38678115
I enjoy complaining. I don't complain to fix anything. This is just something I take part in to amuse myself and to fulfill the minimal social contact I crave. I frankly don't care if it upsets you.
>>
File: 1448602448912.png (109KB, 824x637px) Image search: [Google]
1448602448912.png
109KB, 824x637px
Perhaps you were never intended to be happy at all....
>>
>>38678189
>I frankly don't care if it upsets you.
That's fine. I enjoy bullying people like you and telling them about the girls I fuck. It's so satisfying seeing more and more normies on this board.
>>
>>38677852
"Misaki don't real"
"No"
>>
>>3867827
The reply of someone so upset they lapse into merely pretending mode.
>>
>>38678258
You might not ever be loved, but you can still aspire to be someone worthy of it
>>
I'd forgotten that robots are so mired in their pity party that they have to imagine everyone else as "in" On some grand secret. Or that a rough upbringing can and will condemn you.

>t.28 year old virgin who does not interact with females outside of food transactions, goes to zero social functions- ever and is still somehow content and more at peace then you.

But please, call me a normie or a Stacy
>>
>>38678258
>yet another feels posting pepe lover complaining about how nobody loves him for being a piece of shit
>>
>>38678271
>telling them about the girls I fuck
>on an anonymous Laotian rice painting forum
Not even him but that is a surefire way to spot that someone does not fuck
>>
>>38678309
>call me a Stacy
Pls b in London
>>
>>38678327
By this logic this board should be full of you losers posting stories. Huh... guess it's just the wishful thinking of a faggot then
>>
>>38672036
>all of these caps are from just a few years ago

I need to leave
>>
>>38678339
'straya. I am both male and at peace with my situation. Now maybe I'm dying inside and don't know it or maybe this is just what autism's like. Either way I'm not sad, I'm not depressed. Maybe 10 people are aware of me- fewer are friends, exactly one is somebody I would call a friend- and even he is rendered meaningless by distance.

I say call me a normie because it happens often. Misery loves company and according to the /r9k/ crab bucket you are either suicidal or a facebook-tier normal
>>
>>38678468
Where in Straya you from cunt?
>>
>>38672137
>this causes the human male virgin to react to all circumstances and creatures with the threat response
That actually explains /pol/.
>>
>>38678836
>heh... i'm so tolerant
>all this terrorists aren't actually threats lol ur just a virgin xD
>progress!!
Kill yourself tbqh
>>
>>38676534
>Chad bullies a girl
>has sex with her in the end
Should I be happy for him or something? Fuck him.
>>
>>38677517

Oh, fuck...

This legitimately makes me consider suicide...
>>
File: Burning.jpg (309KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Burning.jpg
309KB, 876x1016px
>>38672137
I think I've fallen ill to many of what is in there

At least I've put my smarts in a useful place, so they'd never deteriorate
>>
>>38673218
I never had a good mother, I don't relate to this at all, thats probably not good
>>
File: 1496159883298.jpg (277KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496159883298.jpg
277KB, 707x1000px
>>38672137
I'm across this feel and did some research on this myself when I noticed serious changes in my psyche after a long period of isolation.
Loneliness LITERALLY causes brain damage. I will never be the same person I was when I was a kid.

I was almost completely isolated from 16 through to 24 - only seeing my parents, GP and a few psychologists during that time.
I am a completely different person now. I went through a slow process of first desperately craving human interaction and being sad about not getting it to still wanting it and being angry about my situation to, eventually, not wanting to interact with people at all.
My cognitive function has definitely taken a hit. I was very very smart when I was younger and tested at 140+ IQ. Now I'd say I'm still significantly above average but my ability to understand complex theories, memory and uptake of information in general have all been damaged.
My social anxiety has completely vanished and I've learned good people skills but am often quite irritable around others and have to hide my anger.
I no longer need companionship. I do sometimes enjoy some banter or a conversation with people online or irl but would be happy if I never spoke to another person again.
There are a few things that I truly enjoy and am passionate about but for the most part my mood has flattened out - good things that happen don't raise my mood much and conversely bad things happening to me don't bother me much.
I truly do not give a fuck what other people think about me (other than when it pertains to financial gain) and am now definitely beeeeee'ing myself.
I look back on the person I once was and they're almost unrecognizable. Numerous people who were once close to me have said much the same.

tl;dr - Isolation will completely fuck with your brain.
>>
>>38673218
my mother starved me and beat me up and spent the food money on cigaretts and drugs
>>
>>38672053
Delete this please thnx
>>
>>38679706
>I was almost this...
Thank God I bloomed later in life and made it to normiedom
>>
>>38672137
This... This is bad. This is really fucking bad.
No wonder I'm so fucking fucked up and feel so fucking retarded.
FUCK
>>
File: 1459888741547.png (595KB, 734x708px) Image search: [Google]
1459888741547.png
595KB, 734x708px
since we are having a thread with THAT kind of mood >>38677517

tell me what i can do. my life isnt perfect, far from it, a symptom of this for example being that im a 23 yo khv. but i do have "support structures", i do have confidence in myself and my abilities and so i am (and the really long post is right about that) equipped to handle pretty much any hardships in life.

what can i do in real life to try and integrate "losers" into society? the single time i ever tried was with that really awkward guy in my uni class but even if youd invite him to talk with you he would either sperg out so hard it was unrecoverable even for me or he would push us all away outright.

i understand this is because his problems run deeper than just having no opportunities to talk to other people.
so tell me what i can do that isnt giving cookie cutter advice online. give me real actions i can take to drag robots out of the pit when i see them.
>>
File: WojakMelancholy.png (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMelancholy.png
20KB, 633x758px
>>38679706
>I was almost completely isolated from 16 through to 24

I know that feel
>>
>>38680171
nothing you can do but bear it
>>
>>38680261
i dont want to accept that. if i wanted to save kids suffering from malaria in Africa i could do so today, sign up for a NGO program and help there. and youre telling me there is no way to save robots suffering here at my front door? bullshit. you guys are in this position. what do you hope will happen?
>>
>>38680316
>He thinks there's hope

Buddy, hope died a long time ago
>>
>>38680316
I hope i'll die painlessly and soon
>>
>>38680396
A 12g will fix that, I recommend getting a double barrel, that can shoot both at the exact same time, and using 00B as the ammo
>>
>>38672137
Sounds like it could be true
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>38680338
>>38680396
i know you havent given up completely. you say stuff like that but i know there is a course of action that pushes you out of the hole. and if it requires outside help im thinking of a way to give it to you.
>>
>>38680469
You're the exact type of person that >>38677517 talks about, you're a normalfag, you're the enemy, you're the problem, you are literally the pity-part
>>
>>38680540
i told you i know that already. the post talks in length about all the things normies do that dont help in any way but the poster never mentions what he expects them to do.
>>
>>38680567
There is nothing they can do, thats it.

Did/do you expect a happy ending? Well fuck you, this is reality, there is no true happy ending.
>>
>>38672137
havent had any friends since 12-19

I feel stupid. I'm dysfunctional
>>
>>38680621
you are wrong. theres nothing i cant do in life, right? everything falls into place for me, right? so watch as i use this power to help people with shitty lives. this has nothing to do with pity, its about justice.
>>
>>38680646
There is no justice, again, you cloud yourself with thoughts of grandeur

I could tell you a million times about how you're wrong, but you'll never learn, you're just a stupid, pathetic, hopeless, and pitiful, normalfag; there is no happy ending, this isn't Super Mario Brothers, this is Tetris.
>>
>>38672443
well thats why we got therapy
>>
>>38680690
the same way im blind to how bad things can be you are unable to see the ways a life can improve. this is what i see, this is why i sound so naive to you. even if you think this society is hopeless i do not. thoughts of grandeur? this isnt about me.
i know you cant understand this of course. the long post is right on a lot of levels.
>>
>>38680803
Not everybody is doomed, but those who are, can't be saved.

What do you do when playing Tetris, and you're about to loose? Do you pause the game? Or do you just let it all just happen?
>>
>>38677517
This is brilliant, really disheartening but brilliant
>>
>>38680832
or do you struggle and try to make a recovery against the odds? ive made a comeback from the top two lines of tetris before. this is your cheesy analogy, not mine by the way.
of course some lives are doomed from the get go, there is no doubt about it. but lots of lives could be recovered with or without help from outside.
this is exactly my point: i literally can not as a normalfag come up with way to help without sounding condescending or pretentious. thats why im asking you.
>>
>>38680888
All you have to do is say hello

Just let them know you're there, let them know you acknowledge their existence, but it only works if you strike a chord with them, if they don't see themselves in you, you'll just be talking to a dead man.
>>
>>38680888
But you can't win Tetris. You can get a high score, but the game keeps going until you lose.

Regardless, you only want to help robots so you can pay yourself on the back and get some virtue signalling points. Any genuine robot will notice that, no matter what you do, and won't play your game.

Failed normies probably will because they don't actually have problems, they just suck.
>>
File: 1488320219140.png (68KB, 871x283px) Image search: [Google]
1488320219140.png
68KB, 871x283px
i whip it
>>
>>38680978
>everyone used to think i was so special and was told i was great
>had a decent reputation among my peers
That was in elementary though.
>middle school i was kinda forgotten but i still had a small semblance of a life (even after i got in trouble in the 6th or 7th grade)
Then highschool came along
>completely abandoned
>had probably peaked academically in middle school
>burnt out 24/7
Now i'm here
>>
>>38672036
Man I do not miss my sober mind set I can't believe you guys are stuck in my old ways that's shit
>>
>>38672840

yea i legit prefer talking to 'damaged' ppl. they seem more real and honest. talked to a diagnosed sociopath once and i dont have to act normie or do normie shit, just go straight to what i want to talk about. yal shd try it sometimes. talk to the other damaged fucks.
>>
>>38680888
here are ways to help me
>time machine
>full body transplant
>a beta uprising to participate in
>some kind of non-Abrahamic religious order to participate in
>euthanasia
>a new MMORPG on par with Burning Crusade
>>
>>38680951
its not true. i want to help because i legitimately give a shit. because i unironically believe that everyone deserves a chance to make his life enjoyable. theres no way to prove it to you though.
>>
We're hitting misery levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
File: 1480116967549.png (239KB, 1581x609px) Image search: [Google]
1480116967549.png
239KB, 1581x609px
>>38681281
there is no cap to human suffering
>>
>>38681102
DUDE
CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY
LMAO
>>
>>38678088
>you're pathetic because REAL men do <thing I do>!
>because I do <thing I do> this makes me a REAL man and thus better than you!

I hereby decree that REAL men never have sex with women! Women are disgusting and touching one makes you less REAL.
Because both of us are random anonymous fucks on the Internet, my standard is just as good as yours.
>>
Alright, I'm no psychologist, but I've been skirting the edges of /r9k/ for a while and dealing with some of my lonely feelings and I think there is hope for all of you. This will sound cliche, but the only time to give up is when you are cold in the ground and not breathing any more. In every person there is a kernel of hope, an ember of life that waits to be ignited and brought forth. Even in the deepest reaches of your melancholy and apathetic solitude within your four walls, you desire life and something different.
Yet, you lack... something. Energy, courage, inspiration. You hope for surefire results, you pray for a solution or you bitterly attack that which you can't have. I've felt it all, but in the end there is a solution.

You will probably think to yourself: "dude, quit wasting your time, you write bs". Maybe you are right, but even inspired person is better than none - and this is the whole point. Result, whatever it might be and whatever it gets you, is better than the stagnation and suffering you experience in your present downer thinking.
"But Anon, are you gonna tell me just to 'b yurslf' again?", you probably think in response. The answer is, you are already yourself and you aren't happy with it, what will it change? You need to change what "yourself" is. You aren't going to adapt new habits or cover your personality, you ought to change yourself as a mental construct, you need to level your present mode of thinking and being and start from simply existing in the moment.
>>
>>38681663
Didn't mean to trigger you little beta. I'm sure you'll make a good provider for some girl once she hits the wall
>>
>>38681679
Whether it is the chemistry of your brain or past experiences or just the way you react to life, you probably overthink a lot of things and dwell on the past a lot. You cannot make a step forward if you are locked in the past and worried about the future. You think about non-existing things and you let that affect your present - the sliver of time that you own each second and where you can do something each moment. You can't live in the future, you will never be there. You can't be in the past, it is gone and you will never live it again. Learn to be in the present, take a deep breath and begin by thinking about your body and all the sensations you experience in the present moment. Boil down your being to here and now, treat everything that is not of this current time and circumstance as non-existing.

Once you liberate your mind and body, there is nothing left. You will still be looking the way you look, you will still speak to people the way you spoke before, but this time, you will not think about what they say, you will not think about how you were treated in the past, and you will not expect anything from anyone or yourself. Always act as if now is all and treat people accordingly to what they give you.

Once you purged your present, you can focus on what you should do, on your future - but this time, instead of dwelling on whether this or that will come out, think about execution of what you want to do - you don't think about all the different (and improbable) ways you can twist your ankle if you go to the kitchen to get a drink, so why do you do that with everything else? You work from a clean slate, and every second and every moment is a clean slate, your future is always open as it was a moment ago. You have nothing to dwell on and nothing to risk, since your past is unreachable the second it goes by.
>>
>>38681687
Nice response time. I guess spending all your time master-baiting on 4chan is just another hallmark of the REAL man, is it?
>>
>>38681693
Lastly, your past. Everything you recall and remember is your personal repository and your tool to be used. Your knowledge and experience are there to utilized, for these are the only things you can draw from the past. So does it matter how you got those things? Does it matter how you know what you know? Not as long as what you do with these tools helps you and you don't think how or what else you could have done about it - you don't dwell on the fact that you didn't buy milk when you were buying bread, do you, so why should you dwell on anything else from the past?

You have probably hard-wired yourself to think about what you did wrong, and what you might do wrong. You taught yourself not to expect anything good or expect failure when you are yet to do anything. This endless dread, you think, is better than feeling of failure. But regret is worse than failure, for you mourn the past that you did nothing with. It is the worst of existential cancers and it does nothing except waste your present time. Learn to let go of it and appreciate the moment as it is now.

Thinking more does not mean thinking better and what you deem to be a "normie behaviour" is simply action unburdened by over-complicated thoughts. Get off your cross and live in the present, your heart and soul will thank you for it and your mind will learn to appreciate the unknown.

As for the brain chemistry, while make-up and hormones of different kind steer your behaviour, you can actively rewire it all if you push against it. Don't let the solitude eat away your humanity.
>>
>>38681765
You keep saying REAL man like an autist. Show me what part of the post triggered you the most.
>>
>>38673218
my mom was a spineless cuck who fed me shitty food for years.
>>
File: 1474215107891.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
1474215107891.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
you are like little baby, originally watch this
>>
>>38681798
If you can't figure out my objection with your post you probably shouldn't bother browsing this website. Your IQ has to be 18 or higher, you know.
>>
>>38672053
>gealous of the divorses

Thanks god I stopped reading there cus shit is long as fuck and I dont want to read all that shit
>>
>>38680153
It's not all bad. Becoming markedly dumber isn't ideal but I now feel completely untethered to the rest of humanity. I used to be a clingy, whingy, emotional faggot and now I'm the opposite, which is preferable.

>>38680158
>>38680181
Fellow current or ex hermits, I'm familiar with your feels. You're the only people I can really relate to. Being isolated for years fucks your brain so thoroughly. Normans will never understand these feels.
>>
>>38672137

Good thing I am not failed normie but your run of the mill wizard.
>>
>>38680951
What if you got so good that you never stopped playing?
>>
>>38673218

I have mixed feelings about this; On one hand my mom did sacrifice alot, on the other hand she was constantly depressed to the point of being emotionally abusive.
>>
>>38682638
So you believe a wizard is more well adjusted than a failed normie?
>>
>>38676534

Now THIS was really depressing to read
>>
>>38675079
Maybe you are just a little scared of all the change and come here as a safeguard where everything is the same. atleast you know this place will be the same when all the shit around you changes.
>>
>>38678836
>>38678895
90% of the domestic terrorists would have likely browsed /pol/ I think the solution is euthanize all virgins by 20 for public safety.
>>
>>38683040
I lost my virginity at 17. And from 20 onwards I've had regular girlfriends/fwb so lol I'm fine
>>
File: 1497098763242.png (73KB, 599x494px) Image search: [Google]
1497098763242.png
73KB, 599x494px
>>38680621
How about you try and be happy anon?

A happy ending literally means: an ending where you are happy.

That outcome is still in reach. Always have that beacon of hope. Do whatever you want. Find the things that you like to do.

The thing is, I've peered into the deep end once, and I'm still lingering on it. But I'm getting better. I know I am.

Just this
>DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY
>>
>>38672036
Working out and eating healthy will at least make you feel better at everything you do. Being authentic will also make relationships with other people less stressful in the long run. That said, any person who says any of this is guaranteed to make you friends or to ensure you a relationship is fucking lying. Doesn't mean it'll hurt to try, doing nothing is always worse than working hard and failing. Apathy is death, failure is a fundamental part of life.
>>
>>38678468
I'm curious, how did you achieve this?
>>
>>38674325
>>38675349
This 2bh imo same
>>
>>38675079
>wants do progress in life
>enroll in a PhD program

Fucking jej
>>
File: 1500204059411.png (215KB, 454x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500204059411.png
215KB, 454x528px
>>38678271
This shit is so pathetically edgy that it's most likely written by an underage
>>
>>38684372
>say anything
>use cartoon reaction faces
Into the trash it goes
>>
>its okay anon, you'll make friends in elementary school
>its okay anon, you'll make friends in junior high
>its okay anon, you'll make friends in high school
>its okay anon, you'll make friends in college
>its okay anon, you'll make friends at work

i love my mom and everything, but I would have preferred the painful truth over the convenient lie
>>
>>38684500
The painful truth is that you failed to capitalise on all the opportunities handed to you where everyone else knew no one and were looking for new friends. Yet again, /r9k/ is to blame for their failures.
>>
>>38684564
He never said whether or not he actually tried to make friends. For all we know, he could have tried and failed. But even then, it's still his fault for being an awful person or something, right?
>>
>>38684727
>haha let me be an epic contrarian itll totally own him lol im so smert
It's /r9k/. He put in the minimal effort and when he was weird and nobody reached out to learn me he packed it in and gave up because, yet again, everything wasn't handed to him exactly as he expected.

But given how upset you are I'm sure YOU think YOU tried really hard and nobody liked you. In reality you didn't try and your personality sucks so, again, it's your fault.
>>
>>38684799
>and nobody reached out to learn me
ahahahaha drinking and on phone no idea what the fuck that was supposed to be. sentiment stands tho
>>
>>38684799
I never said I didn't have friends, Anon. Nice projection, friendo. No need to get so upset. :^)
>he tried defending a robot, therefore he's a friendless aspie too!
All I did was bring up the possibility that
a) he put in more effort than one would think, and
b) him not having friends isn't necessarily the result of him being an awful person
I'll admit that given where we are the chances of the above certainly aren't very high, but it's not as if its completely impossible for that to be the case either.
>>
File: 1499513460700.jpg (122KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499513460700.jpg
122KB, 1080x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k3n5me4Rns

I'm tired, brothers. Very tired.
>>
>>38684500
Why do you want friends so much?
>>
>>38673218
Lol my mom was 48 when she gave birth cant guilt me cunt
>>
>>38672053
>that last paragraph
I catch myself more and more often having conversations with imaginary people (usually girls with blurry faces). Usually happens on train rides or lonely evenings. I lose hours of time just daydreaming. I just drift away, insert a non-existent person sitting next to me, and talk about myself, about her, about wanting or already having children together, or just about things that interest me like animals, books or gardening.
I couldn't describe what they look like, but I know they're never the same person.
What worries me is that I like doing this, despite fearing that I following a path to insanity and despair. I'm a 25-year-old KHV now, can't even imagine what will happen when I'm in my thirties or forties.
>>
>23
>Emergency worker
>Have all the normie traits
>Car, motorcycle, own place
>Engage in sports and wrestling
>/fit/ and dress nicely
>Have friends, go out drinking
>Embody normie lifestyle
>Never come close with a girl
>Never even had a first kiss
>Hide it from all but closest friends, they don't know I hide it
>Deal with violence and death on a weekly basis
>Can't fucking figure out love

I don't even know anymore. What happened?
>>
>>38684941
>I have friends
>Haha nice projection
>Repeats loser sentiment which indicates that neither of these things are true
Yeah bro haha you're so right :)
>>
>>38684727
Good people always have happy lives and get all that they desire. If you want but don't have friends, you are weak or a bad person. Haven't you read the thread?
>>
>>38685253
You're in a line of work that SHOULD have taught you that it's important to rely on those close to you. Open up and talk to a friend
>>
>>38685305
This is how you know you're a shit person with a horrible personality and are insufferable to be around: when you take THIS away from the thread. Holy shit lol
>>
>>38685307
That's not how it works. Relying on co-workers is appropriate for job related issues only. If we just came back from a dead child, or something else horrific, it's expected that you utilise co-workers and support staff to get through any issues arrising. It's not a situation where bitching about my loneliness to people I work with is going to end up positively for my mental health or job security.
>>
>>38685407
When you work in that type of environment it's exactly what co-workers are for. You develop deeper bonds than shit like an office worker. I work in a similar field. I'm not saying blurt out >TFW NO GF AMIRITE over drinks but you can certainly ease into it.

Nobody is going to fire you because you don't have a girlfriend. I'm not saying blurt out that you're a lonely KHHV but a simple "this job sucks when there's no one to come home to hey?" is all it takes. Stop overthinking it
>>
>>38672036
As someone that used to exercise and diet, most exercise routines I enjoy (legwork, such as running/sprinting) served to alienate me. I don't have time nor energy since I am pursuing employment without a car. Still diet enough to maintain a healthy weight.
None of that advice is true except for the kind of people it works for and I regret listening to it at one point in my life. It was getting to the point where I would get so angry I would start doing more explosive activities until my limbs could barely function enough to get home past a couple steep hills and a few miles. I couldn't even rest proper and the constant sleep from exercising fucked my sleeping hours up.

TL;DR unless you're the kind of person this shit works for, don't bother. It's miserable to suffer alone.
>>
>>38685523
>I have mental issues that encouraged me to do weird, self-destructive shit
>Don't do anything to help yourself or you'll just suffer
Hmm. Good insight, anon. A really good contribution.
>>
>>38685684
>robots
>not having weird, self-destructive shit
That's why I said, it's utterly useless to robots. Robots typically have personal, emotional problems and mixing exercise with those negative emotions is not a good thing.
Fucking moron.
>>
>>38685714
>having personal and emotional problems means you're self-destructive
>seriously!
>just listen to me guys, i'm not a crab in a bucket
>i just don't want you to make any effort to better your situation at all!
I think it's time for other anon's to contribute now. :)
>>
>>38685746
Crab in the bucket is what /r9k/ deals with on a frequent basis. All of my problems were solved the second I threw the concepts of normalcy out the window. I would advise robots to do the same, as asking normal people for advice as a robot is like asking for dating advice from the opposite gender. It doesn't work, and it doesn't mesh well.
Robots, however, should unironically be true to themselves.
>>
>>38677726
People like misaki don't exist. In this world, you have to actively seek help in order to get it. Robots are too bad at social interaction to even do that.
>>
>>38685882
>if I ignore the problems and deny deny deny then I have no problems :)
uh-huh
>>
File: 1497316439767.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497316439767.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>38672053
>tfw 26 hhkv
>tfw I can't really even get erections anymore
>porn doesn't even interest me anymore
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.