[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE NEIGHBOR FROM HELL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: fejbz97.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fejbz97.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
This is my friends Scumbag neighbor. He is on disability and likes to call the city on him to complain about stuff and gets fines for stupid things if he doesnt do what they ask. He is making his life a living hell. Here is the FATASS lol.
>>
File: UDxObVq.png (531KB, 1968x844px) Image search: [Google]
UDxObVq.png
531KB, 1968x844px
Here he wanted to sue people over $20 lol
>>
>>38671693
Looks like an average every day Mexican. The fact he is on welfare confirms it.
>>
Trying to suck his own dick? lol
>>
He owns a gun
>>
File: GNJXJlW.jpg (99KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
GNJXJlW.jpg
99KB, 717x960px
He has a lot of weapons
>>
File: IJaJSBM.jpg (98KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
IJaJSBM.jpg
98KB, 717x960px
LOL he aint tuff
>>
File: Ib0Qmpg.png (265KB, 449x483px) Image search: [Google]
Ib0Qmpg.png
265KB, 449x483px
EWWWWWWWW So fat
>>
>>38671729
Agreed most definitely.
>>
Is this guy actually op? I'd buy that theory.
>>
>>38671693
he's probably money conscious and doesn't want your slob neighbor devaluing the only asset he has given his disability.
Shame away, but if they weren't breaking rules they wouldn't get fined. Food for thought, my petty little friend.
>>
>>38672421
You know he's a badass. Toughest guy around. You are jealous of him, admit it.
>>
>>38671693
this dude seems cool af and u seem like a giant insecure faggot OP
>>
>>38672624
Nah they also said he's a drug dealer, who abuses his kid on his front porch. He arranges break-ins into people's homes and calls the police and bylaw on everyone. On this one neighbour he has called over 13 times.
They also said he threatened another neighbour over his tall fence.

Sounds like your typical white trash scum.
>>
This is his wife lol
>>
My friend told me more.
Originally the neighbour would harass him over the height of his lawn. Said cut your lawn you smelly piece of #@#! you fat $#@!.

One day my friend was walking by his property and the guy in photo chased him down and attacked him and said ill burn your house down if you dont cut your lawn. My friend said why are you so angry my lawnmower is broken. The neighbour headbutted him and pushed him.

The neighbour began throwing all his garbage in my friends yard. He had a roommate and he said his roommate was threatened and took off. Then 2 breakins were arranged.

Then the neighbour from hell would call bylaw over everything. A crack in his window? bylaw. Logs in his backyard that are lifted for exercise? bylaw
Deck extension? bylaw
Bylaw over the garbage thrown in his backyard too.
When my friend cuts his grass he said that the neighbour and his wife sometimes mock him and yell at him calling him names.

The neighbour is employeed and apparently is a drug dealer to keep his house.

My friend works and was unlucky to get this neighbour.

Lesson? Drugs and welfare don't mix.
>>
>>38673116
your friend sounds like a whiner and a liar
>>
>>38671715
you cant go for court for less than 25 dollars tho
>>
>>38673212
You sound like a liar and a whiner.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.