[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rainydays.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
rainydays.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
Share your day/night and have a conversation with other robots. Any plans? Ignore normalfags.

>about to get some McDonalds and smoke some weed oil
>came 3 times in a row so hopefully I won't get a random tfw no gf depression
>might play some Crusader Kings 2 or watch a documentary
Any recs?
>>
>>38671529
the death of yulogslavia
the dogs of war
>>
>>38671529
>3 30am
>Siting at friends workplace where he works as a nightguard
>playing cs 1.6 eating smoking weed etc.
>gotta go home soon cause got work at 9am
>>
Been a long day today, applied as a wagie at Subway, i thing i got that shit in the bag, grabbed something ti eat with friends and smoked alot of cigarettes at the beach, watched a shitty horror flick, went home and shit posted alot and here I am now.
>>
>>38671663
Sounds comfy, where are you from?
>>
>>38671529
>Took dog for a hike to see a waterfall at 6:15 AM
>Saw Dunkirk alone at 10:35 AM
>Ate lunch after movie
>Went home and have been watching Twin Peaks and lurking threads
>>
>>38672047
Nice man I wish I was a morning person
>>
>>38671529
You faggots need to learn how to keep a thread alive
>>
>>38672068
how do I keep a thread alive?
>>
>>38672179
First of make good threads that are easy to comrephend. have lots of material to bump the thread with. and always respond to comments and try to stir conversation
>>
>2.06am
>Reading this thread
>About to do some stuff on photoshop
>Mess about with my phone
>Head out for a night drive probably at 2.30
>>
>>38671945
Lithuania senpai
>>
Streamed shit for /co/ in the afternoon. I like doing this even though I don't get anything from it. Otherwise I just spent the rest of the day on /r9k/. Made a baked potato just now.
>>
Having coffee and some beers, probably crashing soon since I was up too late drinking last night
>>
>Got up at 6
>Drove to summer internship where I always look stupid and have no idea what the fuck is going on
>Drive home at 12, hour drive
>Listen to podcast, watch some videos
>Leave to copy doctor and get toenail cut off because of lack of self care on my feet
>Hang out with friend and cousin
>Barely eaten all day
>Starving
>To much of a jew to pay for food

The day was ok. Gonna try and make a video later/ Finish up one
>>
File: images (46).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>>38671835
>watched a shitty horror flick

Which one? Please?
>>
Set my alarm for 8 a.m to go job hunting and see a therapist. slept till 3 in the afternoon. Now I'm back to listening to music and watching anime since all the managers are usually gone by 2. I guess I'll try again tomorrow...
>>
>worked a little at home
>went to the grocery store
>played some overwatch
>did Brussels-Rome on google earth flight simulator (very comfy, recommend)
>played some teso
>about to eat and watch the hunger games on netflix

will probably feel depressed during the night becaise how little I worked
>>
>>38672479
bumping for intrestz
>>
>Got up at 1:00 PM
>Did nothing
>Played CS:GO with online friend
>Ate tendies and rice with some cucumbers
>Browsing /r9k/ and listening to meme music
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.