[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was Kurt Cobain a robot? >I knew I was different. I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43KB, 628x471px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43KB, 628x471px
was Kurt Cobain a robot?

>I knew I was different. I thought that I might be gay or something because I couldn't identify with any of the guys at all. None of them liked art or music, they just wanted to fight and get laid."

>[My youth] gave me this real hatred for the average American macho male.

>I just can't believe anyone would start a band just to make the scene and be cool and have chicks. I just can't believe it.
>>
>>38670569
>had plenty of groupie sex
>ribot
Nah
>>
He is a faggot. His song "rape me" is dedicated to rapist macho men.

He needs a statistics lesson. He should've dedicated the song to niggers or beaners.
>>
>>38670569
he was a nu-male tumblrina
>>
>>38670569
I wouldn't say he was a robot but most of the dead grunge dudes were never meant for fame. They just made the music they liked to make and then were thrown into the spotlight. They died because they were just a bunch of autistic junkies from the West coast who never intended on being world-famous and couldn't handle it.
>>
>>38670866
true, i never undeerstood why nirvana blew up and is still well known and still attracts new fans where as AiC and soundgarden (while still big) weren't as big and don't attract new fans
>>
File: laynedemri2.jpg (116KB, 576x392px) Image search: [Google]
laynedemri2.jpg
116KB, 576x392px
>>38670569
No
Layne was probably the most robotic
>>
>>38670993
shame he rotted away on smack, he's my favourite vocalist
>>
>>38670950
because nirvana has become a meme band with a few meme singles
Soundgarden is better
>>
>>38670569
>musician
>rockstar
>married
>father
>used heroin
LOL NOPE

>>38670834
>nu-male tumblrina
>that liked guns
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: theorangina.png (423KB, 466x579px) Image search: [Google]
theorangina.png
423KB, 466x579px
>>38670661
he almost lost his virginity to a literal retard when he was young, and got bullied because of it, he tried to kill himself for the first time back then.
still not a robot?
>>
>>38670569
>attractive, beloved, cultural icon manlet
>robot
>>
>>38671045
personally i prefer Alice In Chains
>>
>>38670950
Nirvana was just in the perfect place at the perfect time and Cobain killed himself at the perfect moment. That's literally all there is to them. They have some good songs though.

Layne died when he was out of the spotlight and Cornell killed himself 25 years too late.
>>
>>38671089
>lost his virginty
Could have stopped right there
>>
>>38671089
The story isn't true. Buzz Osborne from the Melvins knew him in high school and shut down the story as bullshit when it surfaced. Cobain was a known compulsive liar who had an overactive imagination.
>>
>>38671092
>attractive
he looked like a bum
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.