[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio State Fair Ride Kills 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ss+(2017-07-27+at+05.23.53).png (282KB, 270x472px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-27+at+05.23.53).png
282KB, 270x472px
>tfw comfy in your room watching normies get killed by shitty carnival rides
>>
>>38670209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd8J7X3zHxY
Looks like it hit a support spar and sent one section of seats into the opposite one.
>some girl says "its gonna be fun" 4 seconds before shit hits the fan
>>
File: neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg (86KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.jpg
86KB, 750x725px
Feels nice not being a normalfag.
>>
File: IMG_3414.jpg (34KB, 1362x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3414.jpg
34KB, 1362x207px
Look at these normies
No sense of humour
>>
That's what happens when you go outside.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (79KB, 803x530px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
79KB, 803x530px
>>38670498
kek. reminds of this
>>
>>38670209
>portrait mode
>>
>>38670209
>no gore
gay
>>
I've always hated amusement park rides. I remember being a little kid and being forced to go to amusement parks on family vacations and feeling like an inferior being for not wanting to go on the rides. I once got stuck with a friends' family (I'd beg my mom to give the an excuse so I'd not have to go when invited to something, but she'd force me to anyway) and I couldn't make myself go on any of the rides. I felt like such a pussy. This stupid fucking bullshit isn't worth dying for.
>>
If you saw the type of idiots who they have put these carnival rides together in the first place nobody would ever ride them.
>>
>>38670987
>>38671018
You're more likely to die while driving in your car than in one of these rides, lighten up pussy.
>>
>>38671091
i'm sure that's what those faggots were thinking. same with those Australians whose faces got ripped off on that water raft ride. Faggot.
>>
>>38671199
Sauce pls fellow robot
>>
>>38670987

same, even as a kid i was fuckign weird. I hated people hated people my age, my 'Dad' would try to drag me to the carnival, and call me a pussy for not wanting to do the thing where you throw the ball at the pins to win shit,

and the rides would all make me sick, i kind of liked the tilt a whirl though.

Oh, i finally stopped going around age 9 , my asshole 'Dad' sent me into a haunted hosue by myself, and my mom threatened to have the courts not let him see me after that one lol
>>
>>38671199
I drive 70+ mph everyday in tight traffic everyday. Oh that's right I forgot I'm on r9k you don't have a license and so you'll avoid all of the 1 in a million freak accidents. I don't even pity you loser.
>>
>>38671389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7OZu0MRn4
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3869782/Tragedy-Australian-theme-park-four-people-CRUSHED-death-Thunder-River-Rapids-water-ride-flips-over.html
>>
>>38671473
ok, good for you, faggot.
>>
>>38670209
Someone should sue!
It'll be a shitshow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.