[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who will commit suicide in the next few months anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: black.jpg (330KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
330KB, 1620x1080px
Ask a guy who will commit suicide in the next few months anything
>>
>>38669406
I'll probably be joining you. What's going on in your life?
>>
what led you to this?
>>
are you worried about going to hell ( eternity )not saying you will but when i think about killing myslef thats the only reason i dont
>>
>>38669406
>next few months

do you know how many fucking faggots that said that they're "commit suicide in the next few months"? Too many of them and not one have done it, because they're "too scared." You're not special. What a shitty thread.
>>
>>38669406
I would tell you to kill yourself, but I know you're not going to do it. Attention seeking retard. This ain't facebook you cuck.
>>
File: Get a load of this goy.jpg (16KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this goy.jpg
16KB, 183x200px
>>38669527
>hell
>thats the only reason i dont
>>
File: 8jzy5hA.jpg (12KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
8jzy5hA.jpg
12KB, 400x225px
>>38669406
how will u do it

origanello
>>
File: 1493131218489.jpg (51KB, 612x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493131218489.jpg
51KB, 612x497px
>>38669406
why put off tomorrow what can be done today?
>>
>>38669638
LOL howd you get my pic anon srs
>>
>>38669453
My parents never loved me, but I loved them. They divorced when I was 5 and my father abandoned me and ignored me my entire life. My mother is a hardcore narcissist and cares only about her. I could get a job and then a gf, sure, but because I was raised by a single mom I'm too disgusted by females. Also I'm a big pushover. She would probably dominate me psychologically very quickly and make me her slave.
>>38669551
>>38669641
I live in the 12th storey in a house with 17 storeys. It would be very easy to commit suicide. Just get drunk, close your eyes and jump to your death.
>>38669527
No. My life is the only hell I'm acquainted it and suicide would make me leave it.
>>
>>38669900
If you claim that your life is hell then what's stopping you?
>>
>>38669406
Whats your reason
>>
>>38669949
The few things I still enjoy: alcohol, food, fapping and vidya.
>>
Don't kill yourself, anon. I don't care if other people in your life aren't what they should be. That doesn't mean you have to give up.

You have a story to live. Please live it.
>>
>>38669900
My mom's parents never loved her, but she got past it. My grandmother is a terrible sociopath/psychopath and a huge narcissist, she cares only about how she looks to other people. My grandfather is a decent guy, but he was a pushover and thus didn't do much about my mom being abused. And then later my mom found out that he wasn't actually her dad, some dude (who's a huge cunt) is.

Honestly? Fuck your parents. Cut all ties, emotionally and otherwise, to your mom, and figure yourself out. Live on your own, go to the gym, do things for you.
>>
>>38670282
My mom left my grandmother when she was 16 years old, and just lived for a while. Had a job, did things that were nice, and broke conditioning. She was becoming anorexic because her mom would always tell her that she was fat and she shouldn't eat this or that, and it fucked my mom's head. She started feeling faint and would sometimes have small pass-out sessions that lasted less than a second at a time.

And there were, and still are, other issues. But she's one of the best people I know, even with her flaws. Sometimes she lashes out in nuclear ways that are poisonous and mean, but she still cares.

Live your life, man.
>>
>>38669406
Do you think you will achieve piece in death?

What if you're reborn with AIDs because your (new life's) mom did drugs with used needles? Or reborn with some deformity that prevents you from connecting with people, which results with you being as timid and a pushover as you are...and eventually as this AIDs ridden/deformed person you decide to commit suicide...and the cycle goes on and on and on and on.

Why not try to make the best out of this life? If you have the courage to kill yourself, why not build up the courage to do things that change your life for the better?
>>
>>38670397
fuck, I meant 'peace'
>>
>>38669406
what's your discord? i wanna talk
>>
>>38670913
no microphone, sorry

only thing I can do is chat
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.