[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 37 year old white male. I have been working since I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3407.jpg (56KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.jpg
56KB, 640x446px
Im a 37 year old white male. I have been working since I was 14. Grew up in a single parent alcoholic home. I was addicted to heroin. I have lost many friends and loved ones. However, I have been clean for almost 15 years. I now have a good job, a beautiful wife and 2 great kids. As I read through these threads, one can't help but notice the amount of depression. Whether it's genuine or not, no one knows. But if it is genuine, I'm here to tell you that things can get better. You have to want to make it. Nothing is free. Everything in life you want you have to work your ass off for. So, stop making excuses and get off your ass and make something of yourself. That is all
>>
>Able to have a wife.
I'm 32 and I can tell you that you're full of shit. I've been working for 10 years, read so many help guides, and nothing still a khv. Also, get out normlefag.
>>
>>38669267
I'm just pretending to be depressed, bro.
My gorgeous wife of 10 years and three beautiful children all send you and yours their regards.
>>
>>38669267
Success is a competition. Only so much can go around in an unequal society with limited resources. Everything you achieve is a denial of what someone else can. Congratulations on destroying the contenders of whom you're apparently now trying to encourage. You think literally everybody can have a good job? They wouldn't be good if that were the case.
>>
>>38669356
A wild wizard appears. I bow to thee!
>>
It's in your head. If you want something bad enough, and are willing to make the sacrifice's it can be done. Enough with the negative bullshit. And so what if I'm a "normalfag". Just because I am not a depressed, loner or because I'm not ok with just getting by?
>>
i dont want things to get better if the only solution is participating in society and interacting with humans
>>
>>38669493
kys yourself for real why do you want to fit in with losers?
>>
>>38669493
You know what else is in your head? Memories of the pure, unadulterated bliss of heroin. Hope it was worth it because you'll never be that happy again, no matter how hard you try to deny it.
>>
>>38669493
Well, I am fine with getting by. You tell me there's something wrong with having humble needs and wants?
>>
>>38669493
You don't understand dude. Imagine every time you interact with society you end up getting taken advantage of or made fun of. EVERY TIME. Every party you go to you're the odd one out, every gathering, every chat room. You eventually stop caring. At that point you've been betrayed by everyone to the point where you know every person you meet has the capacity to treat you like shit. You've seen it all before and there's no turning back. Friends will put women over you, and women will put anybody who looks like a "better deal" over you. Once you get to the point where you've never connected with someone on a deeper level, and know that if you killed yourself it wouldn't make anyone so much as bat an eye so it's basically pointless, maybe then you can say you understand.
>>
>>38670102
Don't bother, anon, op left once he realized his tough love bullshit wasn't gonna work and he couldn't make himself feel better by 'inspiring us.' Good luck with your humble needs and wants, you sound more chill than this faggot.
>>
>>38670102
It's perfectly ok with getting by and having humbling wants/needs. But if you are okay with that, then you can't bitch about not having stuff, relationships, friends ecetera.
>>
>>38670264
Nope. Still here faggot. I do understand that people are shitty to other people for no other reason than entertainment or to just be an asshole. And that's fucked up. I just have a hard time believing that some people don't have friends and are so self conscience about themselves that they give up. I suppose that's why suicide rate is so high for people 16-25. It's just sad. All I was saying in the original post is that there is hope. There is no need to give up. But keep feeling sorry for yourselves and fucking end it. Quit taking about it and fucking do it. And you might be right that nobody cares, so what fucking what. That's the easy way out and you know deep down you're better than that. Because if you didn't, you would have done it.
>>
>>38670252
I was the odd one out. I didn't have friends in highschool. That's what led me to heroin. I was a loner. I do get it. But there is hope. That is all
>>
>>38670395
You don't even get it. Suicide is done by people when they want attention and to show someone how important something is/was to them. The people here have no reason to commit suicide, as nobody would care. Nobody would even notice.
>>
>>38670490
So if suicide isn't an option, what's the answer? Sit around and feel sorry for yourself? Stay inside all day with the curtains closed and no human interaction? Sounds legit
>>
>>38669450

If we still had strong unions and everything wasn't outsourced to commie gook slaves making lead filled bullshit for us to buy Wall-Mart with our welfare money then many more people would have decent jobs.
>>
>>38670566
Enjoy the small pleasures in life wagecucking/NEETbux can get you. It's ok that you got your validation in a social context but some people don't need it or are incapable. All /r9k/ isn't one person. There's >tfw no gf guys, people in despair and the people that have accepted it. Normies, failed or otherwise, are here too but they don't really matter
>>
>>38670395
Ah, I see. Now you're changing your tune and trying to come off as kind and caring.

Here's the deal, cuntbag. What you're saying isn't revolutionary. Any retard out there, including the worthless scumbags that populate this board, know that 'you have to want to change,' 'no one can do this all for you,' etc etc.

Even this >>38670252 pitiful loser knows deep down, no matter how hard he tries to deny it, that he's wasting his life and the only way he will ever be happy is if he stops justifying his choice to stagnate and starts actually putting an effort into life.

You quit dope and you're apparently happy now. No one told you to make that choice. It came completely from the inside. I'm sure there were plenty of people back then that held you by the shoulders and shook you, screaming in your face that you're ruining your life. And I'm sure you ignored them to go cop some more heroin.

Yeah, I get it, anyone looking at this board sees a pit of misery and there's been many OP's just like you, trying to tell these faggots to learn to help themselves. And it hasn't made a difference.

What I'm saying is that what you're trying to do is pointless. Do you really expect to see someone making a post in this thread saying how thankful they are to you for suddenly making them realize the secrets to happiness? If you do, you're retarded. You, of course, know that no one is gonna be happy unless they make themselves happy. So why do you think you can do anything for a board full of people doing nothing but justifying their poor choices? Stop posting and go play with your kids or something. If these people are ever gonna turn their lives around, it's not gonna be because some ex-junkie cocksucker told them to. It's gonna be because they made the decision to do so, themselves. Now fuck off.
>>
>>38669493
Being a normalfag is bad because it's like living with blinders over your eyes. They think everything is just fine and happy and that anyone can do anything. That's not how it is. I lost the genetic lottery, most of us here did. I'd rather be depressed than live in the normalfag social-drama-degeneracy.
>>
>>38670784
Wrong. I've seen people make posts similar to OP's, and other people reply to the thread saying "thanks for this" and "I'm going to try and turn my life around". The notion that people are completely unaffected by their environment and what other people tell them is fucking retarded.
>>
>>38670803
>t. someone who has NO IDEA what normalfags are like, what they think, or how they live their lives
>>
Did you ever stop and think for one minute that seeing something positive isn't actually a bad thing. Any of you cucks can turn something good, positive and well intended into something negative. And that's why I like this place. So you can go fuck yourselves too. OP out
>>
>>38669267
>You gotta want it urself
Oh okay how do i do that
>>
File: NDAMVR5.jpg (111KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
NDAMVR5.jpg
111KB, 960x600px
>>38670868
ppl working there ass off to get the new shekelberg iphone. Roasties willing to sell away their flesh to survive in order to stay in this degenerate world.
>>
>>38670850
>"thanks for this" and "I'm going to try and turn my life around".
>and then they exit the tab, jack off to loli and forget about it the next day

Stop trying so fucking hard. You're not doing this for these anons, you're doing this to try and feel better about yourself. You really think a 4chan post is the best way to reach people? It's not, but it is more convenient than something else that actually will. That's the only reason you're doing this. If you actually cared about helping people, you'd be out feeding the homeless right now or some shit, not sitting on your ass telling people 'it gets better.' Fuck off already.
>>
>>38670964
>t. more bullshit by an ignoramus
You ever hear the one about the fox and the grapes?
>>
>>38670912
lol he gave up, about damn time

good riddance faggot
>>
>>38670970
You fuck off. OP came in and posted some positive shit instead of the usual bullshit that gets posted here and you sperg out. You're worse than useless.
>>
>>38670970
Actually I do faggot. Kys already
>>
>>38670984
la fontaine aka pseudo intelectual, you ever heard the one with the fox and the chese ?
>>
>>38671003
>>38671004
lol too late cocksuckers, i already ruined the thread :^)

and idgaf if you feed homeless people, your thread is still stupid
>>
File: wdawdawdawfd.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
wdawdawdawfd.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>38671124
This thread is fucking normie anyways, good job anon
>>
>>38671124
I want your discord anon NOWNOWNOW
>>
>>38671124
>>38671155
>>38671193
Check out these crabs in a barrel.
>>
>>38669267
blah blah blah
fist ur eyeballz w/ a porcupine
>>
File: young-anime-boy1.jpg (13KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
young-anime-boy1.jpg
13KB, 290x300px
>>38671193
why, anon, what did you want to discuss with me?
>>
>>38670868
t. self professed "cyborg" who doesn't realize he's a normalfag
>>
>>38671277
Oh, I'm well aware I'm a normalfag. You just have no idea what normalfag life is like.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.