[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enjoy an album >bang my head to the music and whisper

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1463302573400.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1463302573400.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>enjoy an album
>bang my head to the music and whisper lyrics to myself
>mom pokes me on shoulder
>tells me that she's been watching me for 10 minutes and even videotaped it
>threatens to upload it to youtube if I don't do my chores
>>
>>38669235
fuck that bitch. who cares if you were whispering and headbanging?
>>
let her upload it and link it so we can enjoy your autistry.

embrace your errors.
>>
>>38669235
>Giving a FUCKING SHIT anymore
>>
>>38669235
The solution is obvious. Kill her.
>>
File: Ciara_CheckEm.png (239KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Ciara_CheckEm.png
239KB, 468x468px
>>38669235
Chess Mate bitch. now go tell her to delete it if you do your chores.
>>
>>38669235
encourage her to upload it and try to viral it yourself in an effort to collect some of that sweet youtube dosh
>>
>>38669235
>some buddies call me for a drink
>one guy there who doesn't drink
>half the time I look at him he is taking a video of me
Every fucking time
>>
>>38669235
>videotaped it

It's pretty cool that she still uses a VHS camcorder in this modern age of cell phones and tablets.
>>
Post the video and we'll tell you whether or not it's really as bad as you think
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.