[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone who might read it. Include initials.

Dear Anon,
I saw you was in panic in the other thread, don't worry anymore.
I know you wanted it so here I am, gifting for you this comfy letter thread.
- S
>>
You wouldn't let this thread die so soon, right?
>>
>>38669063
Dear who ever the fuck.
I fucking hate everyone in my family and every person I meet.
I just want my own place and a job to pay bills.
Just leave me the fuck alone everyone.
Im fucking angry.
-TG
>>
SMC
you are too good to be true. i'll never see you again but thank you for being part of my reality. i'm happy with the way things are but sometimes the sadness is overwhelming. i still think you are worth it.
you don't lurk here and you'll never read this, and even if you did you wouldn't know this is for you. but writing these useless notes makes me feel closer.
>>
you really fucked with me. i thought i had a chance at not being alone for life while everybody else had somebody to call theirs. i actually was content with life for a few months. but as soon as things go downhill for me, you fuck off to yourself. you dont give a shit about me, i dont care what you say. if you gave a shit you wouldnt laugh at me when im at my worst.

-jf
>>
Dear J
I'm sorry for not turning out the way you wanted to. But I remember what we wanted to become, so I'm picking up all my shit, the good and the bad, and putting it together with what we wanted to become. Maybe we will become who we wanted to be. And maybe we can have an adventure along the way, just like how we always thought life should be.

Dear J
I know you're with F. I know you love him. And you had chosen him because I started to show my ugly side. I patched things up with you before, although the regret of it still beats inside me even to this day. But one day, I hope I can look you in the eye and say with a smile "hey, it's been a while. How've you been?" Like everything is water under the bridge. Maybe one day. Anyway, I hope you're doing well. Knowing you, you're probably more better off than me. And I wish I could tell you that I loved you, and that a part of me still does.

Dear E
I know we met online. And I know I disliked you at first due to our age gap, and you being 15 at the time. But I'm glad I got into an argument with you, and we got closer because of it. I know I said some stupid things, made things awkward by being myself, but I guess I'm the end, it was kinda worth it. I still hope that email I sent you as a reply to yours, has been read. I eargerly wait your response.

From yours truly
-J
>>
I really am in love with you. I know you think that I've done you wrong but I'm going to do everything in my power to prove to you that I wont make those same mistakes again.
>>
J,
I don't know if it is because I miss you or if it's just because it's Summer and I'm being a shut in as much as you are, but this feeling of emptiness and apathy is draining my days.
Sometime I open those threads just to see if you will write me, or... if you will write at all. I'll be surprised if I'll ever hear what I'd like to hear.
>>
Dear D
We should skate again
-ar
>>
>>38669063
test hi

gsligjsoijpg[wgebw
>>
Dear A:

You're the sweetest friend ever! :)

~C
>>
Dear J
I think you are the sweetest and best woman I've ever met and I can't wait to kiss you
Sincerely E
<3 lots of love
>>
>>38669063
Dear A,
I've written on these threads to you before but I have a feeling that you actually go on this website and so want to try again.
I wouldn't change what happened 3 years ago, but I would change what happened afterwards. I was a cunt and I know that. Because of that I've become a shut-in who considered dropping out multiple times. I even attempted suicide this march. I really regret not staying friends with you. The short time I was friends with you was the only time in the last 6 years that I was happy.
-J
>>
M,
fuck you.
-anon
>>
I don't think we'll ever talk or meet each other in person again, but you'll probably be in my thoughts for the rest of my life

-E
>>
B, you are in my thoughts, always. feel free to message me at any time. i would not see you as weak for messaging me when you are struggling. frankly, i kind of need you right now; i just don't see myself as being in the right position to message you first. i doubt you will see this, but regardless, i loved you through everything, and will continue to love you, always.
>>
>>38675425
Initial? Doubt it's for me but it's worth a try.
>>
>>38675460
my B would be able to tell by the language
>>
>>38675939
That's why I'm asking to confirm
>>
>>38674825
Who is it adressed to?
>>
>>38675425
I can tell you're the person I assumed was addressing me last thread or so.

Turns out they didn't drop off the face of the earth, just were having a nap they possibly cried themselves to sleep into.

Things are okay, I'm sorry your situation hasn't improved- and sorry for the mixup.
>>
I'm not really totally sure what to do but that new spider man movie looks decent.
>>
>>38676008
an original N
>>
I don't feel the same way about you now that you've been fucked by other guys. I still love you but I don't want you. Thank god I will never have to tell you either of these things to your face.
>>
Hey, K, it's me again. I know you mentioned actually coming to these boards, even if it was just in passing, so there may actually be a chance to read this. I know I was an asshole, and then I kind of disappeared a lot. I haven't gotten much better as a friend, and I know that. I understand if you hate me, or you just don't want to tolerate me anymore, and it's OK. Honestly, if we were to keep talking, I probably just be the same shit friend. But, even with all that, I wish I'd never asked how you were doing, never opened up and talked about myself, never gave my advice. I guess now I know how it feels to try to be there for somebody, and that somebody doesn't care.

Sincerely,
J

P.S.
It's too bad we're not the same kind of lonely
>>
Hey, I know there is no chance in hell you're ever going to find this. And that's a good thing. I considered sending you a text, emailing you, fuck, even writing you an actual goddamn hand written letter. Because I could not determine a medium in which I could get across the point that I miss you, but I don't love you, and I'm not sorry. We lie to each other, we hurt each other, and we got each other in trouble, but we were good friends, if that makes sense. We got along, even if we tour each other apart. I've been wanting to say this, but I wish we could talk again. But I know that wouldn't work. Because you love me and you hate me, you forgive me and you never will, you talk about having sex with other people but yet tell your friends that I'm the best you've ever had. I wish I could rewind everything, unravel the past to when we were just friends, and I didn't lie about loving you, and I never listened to the things you said, and I never cheated on you. But it happened, and so are you talking about music, sharing worldviews, and having so much fun. I miss it, but it's not worth getting back.

Sincerely,
J

P.S.
I don't know if I would prefer a one night stand or a Sunday morning phone call.
>>
Dear A, I wish I knew what to say when I'm around you. because Whenever I talk with you I feel a great feeling. wish we could be more, but I'm once again not sure what to say. hopefully out ssbb fued continues
someday yours, J
>>
>>38676492
The intital was A
>>
>>38676003
What do you think my initial is
>>
>>38676568
Just message me.
>>
File: 1419993899003.png (317KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1419993899003.png
317KB, 453x604px
>>38676416
Hey J, this is a load of manipulative horse shit and you should strongly consider suicide.

Sincerely, K
>>
Dear anon,

I sometimes harbor nihilistic thoughts of despair and hatred towards the inner rather than projecting towards the outer, like, what I assume, everyone of actual social worth, does. Through hatred, pity, anger, loneliness, I've accustomed myself to the emptiness of being, rather than being empty - that - said I truly have begun to enjoy loneliness, for all its facets. I've given up any social interaction in the favor of existence, for its own sake. No longer do I feel any hatred, emptiness, or any of the former citric, tongue stinging emotions in the normal sense, but in the context of only knowing their absence. I feel as if I've already participated in the hour of hatred, and moved on, respectively. I am now soldier of a thousand yard stare, the dog that, being bitten and chewed at so many times before, no longer fears death, and instead of cowering tail tween legs, looks stoically into the horizon, awaiting whatever comes next.

With my index I now retract my foreskin, and dig out another one of those perfect white, pearly nuggets of smegma, preparing myself, physically, not mentally, for the buffet that is about to decorate my papillae.

Much of whatever, now,
-PP
>>
>>38676589
You message me
>>
>>38676802
Not going to happen. Sorry.
>>
>>38676879
Yea, you are not my B
>>
B

You cut me off cause I asked you where to get heroin. I can't be mad, that was retarded of me. I never did get into it. As reckless as I am, I doubt I ever will. You're another one of those people I used to know that I probably could have been good friends with, had the circumstances and my social anxiety not been so taxing. A friend of mine says he's seen you occasionally lately. I'm not going to ask him to pass any words along. I don't know what else to say.

A
>>
>>38676973

maybe I'm your B, anon :3
>>
Dear G
After 3 years, I finally realise the truth
I... I actually wish you and L the best
Expect to hear from me soon, maybe
R
>>
>>38673907
you still here by any chance?
>>
>>38669063
A,
had a crush for you before I saw you irl, it was the most genuine emotion I've had, it was regardless of physical attraction
and then I saw you in real life, and you were actually hot too
I can have you as my friend, but you aren't a faggot so I'll have to look elsewhere
You don't go on 4chan, but I wish you did so that you could see this and so I didn't have to tell you directly, because I'm too much of a coward
I have a mad crush on you tho
>G
>>
wairwItwiTiaiwair

wait
>>
File: 242420-seaman2.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
242420-seaman2.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Dear B

I'm very sorry. I have the letter, and I wrote the letter, I mean a response and a box is really ready to go. I wrote it tonight, and I have it packed, I have $7 for shipping costs. I am sorry. I really have not been here though, I have not, I've only checked archives but have not been on active r9k, unless I'm mistaken. I was also paranoid about the centipedes. Do you know the feeling of being immensely overwhelmed by seemingly simple and obvious tasks? You know, you should just be able to say hello, to parler, and catch up. It then doesn't happen because the objects just don't go in motion because it seems impossible

Thats not an excuse, or at least I'm not meaning for it to be. I will send you your shirt.

sincerely, i.m.f
>>
D boy,
I'd be the biggest, most loving gay for your cute nerd ass if we weren't going to different schools, man.
Don't be afraid to talk to people, I think most will like you man :)
-J
>>
J

Stop trying to talk to me. You fucked my life up, just leave me the fuck alone...

D
>>
>>38669063
JC
Thank you for dying for our sins
Amen
>>
>>38673907
Holy fuck I thought that was me you were writing that letter to.

I wish it was.
>>
Dad
I'm sorry I wasn't the child you wanted, and I know mom's a little psycho... Okay, that's an understatement. But still, you could have given me a chance. I would've tried to make you proud, and... I guess you didn't get the invitations I sent your mom when I graduated college twice. They weren't useless degress either, one was communications and the other was radiology. I'm doing my best in life, despite mom's attempts to bring me down constantly. This part may disappoint you, but still no grandkids, I've always been too busy with school or work to try and form any romantic connections, and one night stands are just gross. But yeah, I rambling, so I'll cut to the chase. I love you dad, even though you left before I was born.

Your daughter,
E
>>
J

I miss everything about you. You truly are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you and always will. I would go through any pain conceivable to know you love me.

J
>>
Dear (A?)(Y?)(Mother?)

It's an odd thing, how at this point in time you don't seem any less familiar. I think that's due to the autistic bonding. You know, at first when watching that show I did not realize the mic could be muted at all, and I tried hard not to breath audibly. It's not a very good show, is it? I have an apartment across the street from my school and one of the amenities is HBO, but I still cannot muster up any enthusiasm or interest.
It was really nice to be able to relate to someone to such an extent, and neat that it was someone with such a different personality and outlook. I miss you.
I'm not sure what to say, in the sense that too many detailed remarks would be telling. That's not a good way to address a person who values privacy. I will say, in regards to food and warmth, I'm cooking more than I ever have in my life and feel constantly like I am being scorched but I am ever so close to a cool score of 15.5.

Thank you, and also I have a hope that your future goes in the good direction. Goodnight.

ps. my classes this semester are Russian, calculus, chemistry(+lab but I guess that is obvious) and drawing. I have decided on a biochemistry major. I'm sorry, I know this is all irrelevant but I feel obliged to tell you for some reason.

- i
>>
File: spgti.jpg (38KB, 325x350px) Image search: [Google]
spgti.jpg
38KB, 325x350px
Dear AC (not an air conditioning unit)

I'm thinking of starting a wild love affair where i cheat on my boyfriend and screw you two or three times a week. I get the feeling you've been subtly hinting at this for weeks, I am free this week. If not, let's go out for some pasta or something?

T
>>
Dear guy,
Why the fuck did you have a weapon light on a bolt action rifle? This has been bothering me since I saw you a week ago
-DD
>>
M,

I don't give a fuck if you're engaged, just I want to be your friend again. I'm sorry about what I said about being in love with you, in my defense I was having a schizo attack. I'm not in love with you anymore, if it matters. I can see why you wanted to stop talking to me, but not replying to me? That's cold. I guess you didn't really mean it when you told me that boys and girls could be friends without dating. Maybe I should have noticed something was wrong when you stopped sending messages first. Or when I went back through our messages and noticed that in 3 years, you never sent the first one. I can no longer download our facebook conversations and re-read them, which is honestly a blessing if I look at it objectively. I still want to read them though. Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend for 3 years? That just seems odd. I feel like its futile to attempt to try and contact you again, especially since we won't be able to talk for hours every night like we used to what with you getting married. Its been a year now since I really heard from you, so I suppose this means that we're not best friends anymore. My quote for you used to be Jane Austen: "I think if I loved you less I could talk about it more." Now its Pink Guy: "I don't even notice when it hurts anymore," But I don't think I would be posting this unless I cared a little. I suppose you simply sped along the inevitable gulf between us but it still would have been nice to see you on my birthday every couple of years, since you're one of the few people who can make me laugh.

- Zach, because no other name starts with Z
>>
>>38678786
Zoe, Zidane, Zeke
>>
>>38678817
Those last two aren't names.
>>
>>38678823
https://nameberry.com/babyname/Zeke
http://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/boy/zidane
I have two sources that beg to differ anon.
>>
>>38678852
Well shit. At least I'm not Zizek.
>>
Dear L,
I love you and I like you. I'm so happy to be getting a house with you. No kids, just us and dogs and cats and stick insects (I'm telling you they make awesome pets).
I'm so happy to be marrying you, you are the best thing I could ever have.
Thank you!
p.s. Tonight you're gonna be my slutty cow and I'm going to torture your worthless udders

-T
-T
>>
>>38678587

This really made me sad
>>
>>38678917
Why anon, it's just some useless roastie bitching about not knowing her dad.
>>
R
It's been way to fucking long since we last talked or seen each other. I want to be friends again. I don't know if you still hate me because its been so long that you probably don't know who I am anymore.
>>
YN
I love you
MW
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>38669063
C.,

Don't be so glum about going to Guangzhou. You'll love it there; you'll meet some new people and learn to live a little. Remember to greet your grandparents by bowing to them and shaking their hands. It's for your own good.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
S
Damn! Why do never listen to anything anyone says? I get going your own way and not giving a fuck. You keep doing things with out thinking. Why are you so determined to fuck your life up? This is so infuriating. Now you've rushed to be engaged to someone that is never loyal and you don't know if your pregnant. That's because you are to immature to understand sex and protection. He is the type that never uses condoms and doesn't give a shit. That guy will run far away if he finds out you're pregnant. He won't take care of the kid even if he stays with you.
>>
M
I really want to think that I appreciate you even putting my feelings behind, but the more I think about it, the more it becomes clear in my mind.
You're an autistic selfish person who only wants someone to feel appreciated and dump away him when you get tired of it, you don't even care for anybody who loves you and you clearly lack any kind of empathy.
You know, I feel very stupid for even trying to care about you and your studies, of you being happy when I was just an entertainment for you, but I don't even hate you or anything, I comprehend that you were an error for me and next time I should be more cautious to who open my feelings.
Btw, thank you for gifting me an Overwatch :^)
-JM
>>
to s.g.
we never really vibed if we werent having sex.
we dont really anything in common other that being really attracted to eachother. i think i still love you, and id be there for you if you ever told me that you needed help.(think of all the stress relieveing sex)
p.s. id still eat your ass at the drop of a hat
love
k.i.

to l.b.
i can tell you after thinking it over why we didnt work out and why while im sorry that you dont have anyone to talk to, its not my fault and not my responsibility

1) we dont have a lot of commont interests apart from anime and getting shitfaced

2)our sexdrives are perhaps too drastically different. as in i think its enough on its own to make me feel like the relationship isnt worthwhile

3)we have vastly different dreams and goals for the future. we just are compatible in the long term

4)we have completely different drives

5)at the end we only vibed when drunk and even then not allways

i still love you. youre wonderfull. but were not made for eachother. id still love to help you with your goals. i want to help you better yourself in a way

love
k.i.

p.s.id still eat your ass at the drop of a hat
>>
>>38680617
i was high and listening to nirvana while writing this. can you tell? i know im a fag
>>
File: IMG_0334.png (104KB, 540x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.png
104KB, 540x680px
B
why do I still think about you sometimes? We talked for like 3-4 days. I'm so empty inside
S
>>
>>38676416
Too bad you were that kind of lonely.
>>
File: ss.jpg (190KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
190KB, 500x641px
Dear Anna,

I guess at this point it's safe to assume that you've found someone else, moved on, and no longer remember me at all.

It's not the same for me, I still miss you every day.

No matter how much you hurt me, I'll never be able to find someone else that made me feel quite the same way you did.

Makes me sad, knowing that you're no longer a part of my life.

I guess you got what you wanted though.
>>
>>38677071
I was asleep but I am here now.
>>
>>38673907
this could have been my letter, right down to the initials
spooky
>>
>>38682483
A and J are common as fuck on these threads idk why.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.