[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

>Met a girl from Southern Europe in Overwatch
>We start talking
>We talk every day for about 6 months
>I tell her i love her
>She tells me she loves me too
>Finally i'm loved by someone
>3 months pass everything is bliss, someone finally loves me
>Things start going downhill the next 6 months
>She keeps saying im clingy
>I am
>We fight a few times but we always end up okay
>I decide to meet her in France
>I tell her im going to try to get money to travel to France
>I work in McDonalds 2 months to buy tickets to France and back
>With the help of my parents i have enough money
>I buy tickets
>I tell her i bought tickets
>Suddenly she isnt acting the same as she usually did
>Two weeks pass
>I'm going to travel to France in 15 days now
>I tell her id like to have sex with her when i go to France
>She immedietly breaks up with me
>Two days later i heard from her friend that shes with another guy
>My parents hate me because we spent so much money because of a girl that doesent even love me
She doesent even want to apologize for breaking up with me. She said my parents are illogical. All that money wasted, all the time, and she replaces me.
Because she couldnt deal with me anymore.
She couldnt wait 2 weeks to tell me.
She had to affect my parents aswell.
And my future.
I want to kill myself robots.
When i told her that she just said ''dont do it''
She gave up after everything and dated someone else 2 days later.
How the fuck can someone move on that fast.
I feel dead inside.
My dad is yelling at me saying ''Why are we paying so much for you to meet someone who doesent give a fuck about you''
I'm on the edge of ending it robots.
>>
>>38667720
She never wanted you from the start. Meeting over vidya is a huge red flag. Also choosing a tourist destination like France to meet is another. She was probably with the guy before she met you.

You basically got swindled out of a ticket.
>>
>>38667720
> Met in overwatch

why are you mad when she replaces you with another fucking nerd?
>>
Lol. You took it too far.

Sorry man, it's a bitter pill.
>>
>>38667720
Why don't you man the fuck up and enjoy your holiday?
>>
>>38667720
this shit fucking sucks anon. the girls who cant tell the truth are really the worst. i know exactly the feeling. fuck that bitch, go to france anyway and fuck some french chicks
>>
>>38667720
It's called the light-switch effect.
Why would you take an online relationship seriously?
>>
>>38667784
>>38667821
you can tell the exact same things just in a polite way, no need to talk like that. just imagine being op rn
>>
>>38667888
ive seen relationships like that last even years sometimes. better then fucking nothing
>>
>>38667900
Must suck to be a virgin
>>
File: The Back Up Man.jpg (105KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
The Back Up Man.jpg
105KB, 660x443px
>>38667720
>how can women move on so quickly?
This shit happened to me to.
>>
>>38667720
>Met a girl from Southern Europe in Overwatch
Why the fuck would you want to meet vidya girls? Let alone one that likes Overshit?
>We start talking
Waste of time.
>We talk every day for about 6 months
More of a waste of time
>I tell her i love her
KEK, little too soon to "love" someone now is it? Especially one you hardly know
>She tells me she loves me too
ENDLESSHOURSOFKEKS
>Finally i'm loved by someone
Sorry man, she doesn't love you and probably no one ever will.
>3 months pass everything is bliss, someone finally loves me
>Things start going downhill the next 6 months
What a coincidence
>She keeps saying im clingy
>I am
>We fight a few times but we always end up okay
Huge red flags
>I decide to meet her in France
Here comes the autism
>I tell her im going to try to get money to travel to France
>I work in McDonalds 2 months to buy tickets to France and back
>With the help of my parents i have enough money
How the fuck are you so pathetic you can't afford something as little as a ticket, are forced to work at McDonald's, and somehow expect a woman to stay with you with no money?
>I buy tickets
>I tell her i bought tickets
She's going to get freaked out and back out of it
>Suddenly she isnt acting the same as she usually did
What a coincidence
>Two weeks pass
>I'm going to travel to France in 15 days now
>I tell her id like to have sex with her when i go to France
You sperged out like the dysfunctional reject you are, and showed her that you have no economic or social values/skills
>She immedietly breaks up with me
What a coincidence
>Two days later i heard from her friend that shes with another guy
What a coincidence
>My parents hate me because we spent so much money because of a girl that doesnt even love me
And they rightfully should, consider suicide or to get a job and stop being a fucking disgrace to them.
>>
>>38667959
it does. but we are not talking about that. its really little effort to put to become a better person
>>
>>38668017
the entire shit you wrot is a waste of time. didnt even read after third sentence
>>
>>38667720

this is exactly what happened to me when i was 20 years old, i met this hot 35 year old MILF who played everquest 2 with me, planned to visit her abroad (expensive return plane ticket) for a couple of weeks, a few days before i was supposed to catch a plane to see her she isn't online, i phone her number, answering machine, i was about to give up and call it quits (maybe she was dead), then the night before i am supposed to go (after trying to cancel my ticket (they tell me its too late to cancel), she comes online and i tell her how worried i were etc.

long story short she tells me she visited some other guy from eq2 in canada and she's just come back (he paid for her ticket to visit him) AND HOW THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW.

at this point i just removed her from my contacts, blocked her etc. and i cried for days.

since then i haven't entertained the idea of a roastie girlfriend ever, 15 years later that is.
>>
>>38667900
>imagine being this stupid
people get exactly what they deserve
>>
>>38668062
Kek, virgin no point in "talking" to girls. You either pick them up and fuck them or you don't. Don't get mad at me because I'm telling you what you don't want to hear. Girls are not meant for conversations like other guys, they're meant for fucking and having kids.
>>
>>38668095

oh yeah, forgot to say that i deleted her EQ2 characters and shit, but i guess the GM retrieved her shit for her so that didn't even matter

i sent the canada guy in-game mail and called him a nigger and shit and i got banned from EQ2 for that.
>>
>>38668116
everyone makes mistakes, small ones and/or huge ones. who the hell cares? are we here to make him feel better or to make his remorse and shame grow bigger? i dont get why some ppl act like that, is not in anyones interest
>>
>>38668153
im not mad or anything, and others opinions dont hurt me... i just dont think this negativity can help anyone
>>
>>38668176
lol i hope it was at least worth it
>>
>>38668246
The truth hurts, it's "negative" only towards you because it implies you change.
Things to do for next time
>have a job
>meet a girl in person that has healthy female interests
>do not waste your parent's money on trivial teenage drama
>do not throw around the word "love" to strangers over the internet, even if you like them
>do not tell someone you want to have sex with them without even meeting them
>don't get so invested in someone emotionally you hardly know

I understand you're lonely and want someone to love, but rushing into relationships with e-whores is not how you should go about that route.
>>
>>38668287

yeah getting banned from eq2 was a good thing, i hated that shitty game i only played it because she did =/

oh and she's an old woman now, she must be 50 or older now so i pity the guy who went on to marry her, they're on facebook, he's some kind of ugly asian and he's younger than her and they never had children or anything

so he basically like a cuck supporting an old woman now, shehas taken her pics of herself off facebook now but i saved them, the last pic of herself she looked like an old hag lol
>>
File: 1494335882935.gif (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494335882935.gif
1MB, 720x404px
Sorry to sound rude op but you are kind of a sucker. iit's known that "gamer girls" who play stuff like overwatch, osu and league are not to be trusted senpai. They are THOTS. they just want the attention and to use sad men for their own benefits. and you should of asked her if she's ok with meeting up in France before actually buying the tickets to make sure.
i'd still go though, a trip to the south of france is cozy and fun even if you are alone.
>>
>>38668363
well im not OP. just telling you that you can say the same thing in another way. i dont support remotely how anon handles things out here, but i just wanted to cheer him up
>>
File: 1489879979770.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489879979770.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
Guess what autist, virtual relationships aren't real.
You can roleplay love etc but it doesn't translate irl.

She was probably just using you for comfort etc then some ACTUAL man showed some interested and swept her off her feet.
>>
>>38667720
>finding gfs online
you deserve it, underage
>>
>>38668381
Post pix or it didn`t fucking happen,you absolute fagnolia. I actually feel pretty sorry for you,anon.
>>
File: CB3w7QzUoAALBdL.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CB3w7QzUoAALBdL.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>38667720
If you are gonna an hero, before doing it travel to france, have a good time there and finish her.
If you dont know her address, then you re fucked and shouldnt have trusted that whore.
Anyway, hope you can recover OP. I know how iy feels, but prob you are much worth than an attention whore who will get dicked and will end single at 40, without betas settling for het
>>
>>38667720
>I tell her i love her

This is where you fucked up OP, Christ, you don't tell someone you love them after knowing them just over the internet for 6 months.

There will be another girl.
>>
>>38667720
"She is acting the same as she usually does"
"hmm i know i'll ask her to fuck me!!!"
You deserved it
>>
>>38667720
You made two mistakes here

Caring for someone you meet online.

And caring for a obvious roastie.

Date someone your own fucking city you masively autistic faggot.

Better yet, don't date anyone and save the humanity the disgrace of having to deal with your autistic offspring.
>>
Instead of raging and crying you should learn from this and see whatever mistakes you made in your relationship. There may be a lot or maybe there are none, and if that's the case, then just know that relationships ends and you move forward.

Maybe you got played this time. Don't let it happen again.
>>
>>38667720
for the last time, stop hanging with degenerates
>>
>>38669605
This is true.
Dont be pushy, sex will come in any relationship eventually so be smooth about it.
Also if you start acting like a clingy teenager you will be treated like a child and most likely be ignored for being annoying.
>>
>>38668191
> i dont get why some ppl act like that, is not in anyones interest
Nigger it's in mine
>>
>>38667720
I'm afraid it was better this way because she would end up breaking with you sooner or later.
Don't let a french harlot ruin your already miserable life, OP.
>>
>>38667720
she's been seeing somebody else for a while, you don't just get a date in two days
>>
File: image.png (624KB, 532x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
624KB, 532x707px
>Overwatch fan
This is probably her now OP
>>
>>38667720
>>38668095

Post contact so we can dox them
>>
If you have her nudes exhort her
>>
Something like this happened to me in 2007, 10 years ago. Except replace "Overwatch" with "World of Warcraft"

Honestly it sucked. But realize this: It has proven that you are at least good enough at relationships to have one at all. If you were truly hopeless this never would have happened. You're not going to be alone forever. You WILL get laid. This is proof, can't you see?

Use that spark of hope and improve your real life. Don't bother with online long-distance dating ever again. You had your taste and now you know it's terrible. As others have said you now know how terrible the Nerd Princesses can be.
>>
>>38667720
Cmon man how old are you? Its ok for 14-18 kids to pull this shit out but my safe uess is that you are 20 at least, anyways im glad this happened to you, now you'll see women as the real piece of shit they are.
>>
File: AnimateWall.jpg (36KB, 238x191px) Image search: [Google]
AnimateWall.jpg
36KB, 238x191px
>>38667720
another case of naive autist gets oneitus, gives up everything for dumb roastie who doesn't give a shit about him and then unsurprisingly gets cucked. At least you'll have learnt an important life lesson op.
>>
File: 12315646436.jpg (23KB, 286x405px) Image search: [Google]
12315646436.jpg
23KB, 286x405px
That's what you get for trusting the frog, anon
Fr*nchies are vile creatures
>>
>>38671201
Did you get laid?
aborigennla
>>
File: ahahah.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahahah.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38667720
>>I tell her id like to have sex with her when i go to France

I think there is something legitimatly wrong with you

It doesn't even sound like you were invited and you just decided you were going to france

you indian by anychance op?
>>
>>38671557
yep, but it took something like 3 years after that incident and also moving out of my parents house to finally do it. the person i was when i finally got laid was a lot different than who I was when I was looking for love on WoW
>>
>>38667774
>Meeting over vidya is a huge red flag
this. same exact shit happened to me with a britcunt
>>
>>38667720
>>how can she move on so quickly?

Move on from what exactly? Online relationships aren't even relationships at all.
>>
File: 1483375377105.jpg (95KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483375377105.jpg
95KB, 450x600px
>>38667720
Tell your parents that this is their fault. They bought into a bunch of baby boomer liberal bullshit and raised a weakling.

Google the word "oneitis" and man the fuck up. Work double-time to repay your parents and then immediately move out and distance yourself from them for at least a few years. You will never become proud of yourself while you remain a leech to the people who have broken your manhood. You're a dog on a leash and you should be angry instead of pouty, but you're too feeble to feel anger.

Just my initial impression tho, I could be wrong.
>>
>>38668003
Unfeeling animals, men are only resource suppliers to them.
>>
>>38667720

Holy shit dude.

As mean as some of these comments are, they do have some merit to them. It sounds like you were desperate to be with somebody. Before you can love someone else you have to learn to love yourself. A few months ago I broke up with my gf because she was super clingy and depressed. I tried getting her help but I learned that you can't "fix" depression, and so instead of dragging on a toxic relationship, I did what I believed was best for the both of us. I still talk to her and she sounds much happier without a boyfriend to fuel her weeby clingy anime-angst feelies. I'm definitely much happier I'm not with that psycho anymore.

Going straight into a relationship with someone you met online is NOT a good idea, you hardly KNOW that person as a human being, she's just an idealization in your head. Obvi things got ugly when you reality check shatters your idealizations.

>Basically don't try to date people you meet on some online game who's halfway around the world.

But it's not your fault, its just part of human nature.

You gotta grow up and look others as human beings, not as someone you just wanna be with and fuck.

As always, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

>Hang in there champ.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.