[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a hugless and/or kissless virgin tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
If you're a hugless and/or kissless virgin tell me why you're.
>>
Ugly, terrible at socializing, don't like normie actvities like drinking and being obnoxious faggot chad, boring, have terrible anxiety and can't relate with most people anyways
>>
>>38667470
Recluse till university where I started to regain my social skills. Managed to get a job and such that's well paying. But lack confidence in going after woman cause of I guess anxiety and fear of getting laughed at during romance where they'll realise under the charade that I'm useless at talking about normie shit, romance or having sex... Because I never have. 25 btw, not unhappy.
>>
>>38667470
>why
im a cuck
>>
super ugly. only reason.

Women in the past just knowing me online, no pics, have been semi in love with me, dropped hints about marriage, etc...

as soon as they see my face, they, same women, insta block me. If you are 1-3 range looks wise guy, life is over, unless you accidentally find your way into a large fortune, and that will only get you hookers
>>
>>38667470
I'm not a hugless virgin but am kissless. Been homeschooled for about a year and never get out of the house. Never see or talk with any of my friends.
>>
>>38667470
I'm technically neither, but I still consider myself kissless because of the nature of the kiss:
> high school
> at a friend's birthday party
> large event with people from other schools
> go up to a group
> suddenly, they all leave except me and a girl
> she's talking to me, and I'm trying to be polite, but want to skedaddle the fuck out of there
> she straight up tells me: "I want to make out with somebody and you seem desperate"
> try to tell her that I don't want to be that person
> she just won't leave me alone
> finally, she just takes the initiative and slams her tongue down my throat
> hate all 5 seconds of it before I shook her off
> she just leaves without saying anything

The worse thing was that people saw, and congratulated me for finally kissing a girl. I never really had any female contact after that.
>>
Too ugly and socially stunted to even hook-up.
>>
>>38667470
I hate limp wristed, slutty, flamboyant faggots.
>>
>>38667470
because I wasn't born with 10/10 genetics, women won't approach me, and since I have autism/social anxiety, I actively choose not to approach women. It's honestly quite pathetic because if I approached enough women, one is bound to say yes, but instead I choose to wallow in my own misery and pretend it's everyone else's fault even though it only makes me angrier at the world and other people
>>
>>38667470
Obsessive, have oneitis, had gfs for prom/social purposes/to silence doubters in the family but never had sex drive for anybody but the one.
>>
File: 1436737252715.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1436737252715.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>38667470
Most likely because I'm fat, got a pretty big nose, never go outside, shy and introverted, hairy, don't like normalfag conversation topics, have no social media, no normalfag interests/hobbies, don't smoke/drink/dance/do drugs, don't know any girls and how to talk to them, short (176cm), jewey when it comes to money and lazy.
>>
>>38668249
I envy you. Who cares if it was a kiss from the one or some random girl, a kiss is a kiss and that is something most of us robots haven't experienced however it's a whole different thing if she was ugly. Was she ugly or erotic?
>>
Been bullied all my life, had a shot alcoholic abusive crack head step father that would verbally abused me, my dogs died my friends stopped talking to me because I got anti social. I'm so emotionally crippled that I don't do anything for fear of doing it wrong, and I overanalyze everything people say, their expressions, body language, ECT to the point that I feel insulted.
>>
>>38667470
>tell me why you're.

Nice grammar pal

>inb4 hurr durr dat technicabby correct
>>
>>38667470
Ugly and don't frequent places that girls would.
>>
Because I can't talk normally because I'm autistic. Not just with cute girls literally anyone.
>>
File: cute jap.jpg (369KB, 1146x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cute jap.jpg
369KB, 1146x1000px
>>38667470
>currently 3 or 4/10
>poor
>no social skills
>only attracted to east asians
>don't live in an east asian country

I'm working on it

>working out 5 days/week
>started a small business (I'm not making enough money yet but it's slowly growing)
>will pay for plastic surgery and move to asia
>>
Complete shut-in loner who doesn't like normies and normie things people do, I can't talk to other girls properly without being anxious like fuck.
>>
File: best looking guy.jpg (76KB, 600x939px) Image search: [Google]
best looking guy.jpg
76KB, 600x939px
>>38667470
>ugly
>ignore social conventions
>don't fit in anywhere
>hardcore social anxiety
>weird interests
>just unnatractive overall
IDK man could be any of these reasons, but I seem to put women off somehow, although I have made female friends in the past. I guess I'm just not good enough for being a boyfriend or even a hookup, and maybe I should learn to accept that.

also,
>in love with a woman that doesn't reciprocate for a year
>don't want anyone else
The ride never ends.
>>
File: 1500624829266.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500624829266.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
>K&H
>No V

a-at least I'm n-not a v-virgin!! ha ha!!
>>
>>38667470
I once kissed a girl, vut it was while playing a character. Does it count?
>>
>>38667470
Because I am a retard who has no friends and hasn't for almost a decade
Girls have never willingly tried to talk to me, only forced social interactions
>>
File: 1456872802332.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1456872802332.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>38667470
>I have social anxiety
>I'm not particularly attractive
>I've been a shut in neet for the past 7 years
>I have essentially zero social skills, and can barely communicate with anyone other thatn my own family and one online friend
>I have no job, no job history, and really no employable skills either

I can barely even go to the supermarket at this point, the sight of other people, especially those my own age, it just makes me feel awful. I'm just a pathetic piece of garbage and I always have been.
>>
File: B-Back off, man!.png (146KB, 525x633px) Image search: [Google]
B-Back off, man!.png
146KB, 525x633px
>>38670309
>I've been a shut in neet for the past 7 years
>I have no job, no job history, and really no employable skills either

That hits home hard, real hard
>>
>>38669925
How is that even possible? Were you abused?
>>
>>38668249
My problem is that I'm very bad meeting people, once I know them for I while I act as a normal person. The situation you described would have been perfect for me and provably most of us here. Im not sure why the fuck didn't you make out with her right there. Was she ugly?
>>
>>38671207
Naw, just raw sex, no love, I was bored
>>
>>38667470
I'm a khv because I'm ugly and boring.
>>
Other than social anxiety, I think I realized I have insane trust issues to the point I'm scared of sex/commitment.

I can never picture letting myself get so vulnerable to even being completely naked with another person or confessing true feelings for someone.
>>
>>38667470
Technically i'm not because I lowered myself to prostitutes but otherwise I would still be 25yo kv

Reason: Aspergers.
>>
Little to no contact with girls irl, and the ones online don't respond back. Pretty simple.
>>
>>38667470
not hugless, lots of girls like me in the friendly way.

Anyways, i got my puberty very late and never gave that much attention to women in my life, now at 21 y/o, still dont care much about woman, i think im too ugly so why even bother, rather do other things too much work and time to get the chance with some random whore. I think im kinda asexual, still get >tfw no gf. But honestly is not a reason to kill your self.
>>
>>38667470
everyone that i want to hug/kiss doesn't want the same. people play me like a piano
>>
File: 1488345769549.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488345769549.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
I'm 24, I was fat up until I was 22 or so.

I get really nervous around girls from a sense of inferiority and fear of rejection (not in the romantic sense, just being ignored). Probably stems from years of being fat.

This kept building up through my life while I mostly stayed at home and played video games, so I couldn't develop social skills.
>>
File: 1480216740963.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480216740963.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>>38667470
I'm a hugless, kissless and handholdless virgin
>it was forbidden for me to date as a teen bc extremely strict parents
>I wasn't rebellious at all and wouldn't cross my parents and date secretly even though all my 'friends' did
>therefore I'm very shy around guys and don't know how to approach them
>spill my spaghetti whenever someone remotely attractive speaks to me
justfuckmyshitup
>>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha fags I'm still a virgin though
>>
>>38667470
No real friends (they might call me their friend, but I don't feel the same way, stupid fucking normals) and I don't talk to anyone pretty much 90 percent of the time
>>
I've always just been told by girls that i look extremely mediocre. Ive hugged girls but that about it, mainly as friends. I think its because people just think im weird, i learnt how to be social and interact with people but never like how to deal with women, so whenever i have a crush on a girl i just have a mental fuck up cause i dont know what to do next.
>>
File: kek.png (160KB, 193x322px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
160KB, 193x322px
>>38671809
I was in the same situation, I just stopped all conversation and they never messaged me so I guess the feeling was mutual
>>
>>38667470
Really shy and worried about dick size
>>
Through experience I've learned that women prefer having me around as a friend. Everyone I know, especially women, acts surprised or confused if I ever express that I'd like to have a girlfriend someday. You're only sexual if the world sees you as sexual, and it's been hard but I've learned to accept my role in society and be happier.
>>
File: 1459150182540.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459150182540.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>38667470
I'm trying to come up with a good reason but I can't. I'm sociable, have a good number of friends and hobbies, work out, go to school and have a job, women tend to like being around me once I talk to them, and I can carry a conversation. Girls 90% of the time don't block me or stop talking to me when I send them a pic of my face, so I'm not horribly ugly, but I guess I just don't know how to get to the next step or even care to do so. The apathy is starting to set in anyway so I don't think it matters, I just want to make loadsa monies which is my main goal and focus right now that I'm actively working towards and is actually tangible, so going after money primarily actually makes sense. If a girl comes along the way that'd be cool, I don't know if I can be relationship material though because I'm already kind of emotionally fucked for reasons even I don't understand. I don't even find cuddling and cutesy romantic shit that appealing. If any armchair psychologists here want to psychoanalyse this post for me and other anons that are going through the same thing, that'd be helpful. Maybe I'm just delusional and I really am just unattractive. Would need much of an explanation then, that's for sure.
>>
>>38672125
oh and for the record I'm not really going for casual sex either, I don't want to pump and dump because even that sounds unappealing and kind of goes against my values
>>
I have terrible social anxiety
>It's not simply being shy.

I'm kissless but not hugless. I met a beautiful amazing girl (9/10) at a small highschool, she gave me hugs all the time and even hinted at kissing, whenever we were in the same class she would always sit next to me and try and engage me in conversation, she never gave up.

Looking back at it now, I think she was trying to break me out of my shell because she had been through traumatic shit in her life too, so she understood.

I fucked that up and was horrible to her in the last month of school because I didn't know any other way to socialize but be nasty. I'm 18 now and have matured a lot (still anxious) but I can treat people a lot better now and I have empathy.

>The sad thing is
I'm sure she would forgive me if I had a FB but I'm too anxious about setting one up because I have no friends and I am ugly.
>>
>>38672125
>I don't even find cuddling and cutesy romantic shit appealing.

Goddamn I feel you anon. I had a girl who liked me and would keep texting me typical normie shit "hey miss u ;)))", "Omg I wish you were here (insert more emoji shit), "Hey cuuutie :)".
I know a lot of anons here would kill for a girl to text them that way but for me it was just not appealing in any way at all. Took her a while to get the message and she doesn't talk to me at all anymore.
>>
File: 1459229521186.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459229521186.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
Not attractive, not social. not positive.
>>
>>38667470

>narrow chest and shoulders, thin bones
>gyno on chest
>no personality, hobbies, skills, etc, "flat affect"/schizoid not good at expressing myself or having conversations
>in my late 20s, but never had a job
>bad acne scarring on face
>severe (likely permanent) erectile dysfunction from an injury I got a few years ago, pde5 drugs don't help much
>insecure about dick size even though it's supposedly slightly above average (around 7x5.25)
>>
>>38667470
>Could have been a Chad
>Had girl all over my dick in middle school, even though I was a little cunt who made fun of everyone in front of them
>could have lost virginity multiple times
>Call of Duty was too important though, ain't got time for those bitches
>Enter high school, ready to get a gf
>I became self-conscious
>Can't talk to girls without sperging
>Spend all high school alone
>now 20yo NEET virgin
What could have been
>>
>>38672467
What's left for guys like us man? I didn't used to be like this. This development has only been slowly creeping in for the last six months, I'm pretty much you. Stuff like hearts, winky faces, and all that are kind of nice, but I don't really get any butterflies or feel particularly happy about them. I see you feel the same way, nice to see someone on here knows these feels.
>>
Never wanted to with any girl. Found out I was a faggot and it's too late for me to get experience at this point
>>
>>38667470
Cause i am autistic.

Talking to women even online is such a pain for me, usually i get bored after 5 minutes and start joking about dicks and other stuff.
>>
>>38672560
If you don't have intense social anxiety (Cant stand even going to the grocery market).
NoFap and NoVideoGames will be super beneficial -

- Regain energy and motivation. Do a free course, get a job fly overseas (or go to another state) and practice social skills on females, you don't know them and they don't know you = no embarrassment.
>>
I still have baby fat on my face, so I look young for my age. I'm the least desirable race (Asian). Poor self esteem and low confidence. Spill spaghetti whenever I open my mouth.

I am tall, fit, lean, and have a 4.0 at an ivy league university. These things do not save me from being a cuck though.
>>
File: 1499894949964.jpg (103KB, 747x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499894949964.jpg
103KB, 747x720px
>>38672669
I know it's not too late for me, will try to progress, thanks anon
>>
4/10 with aspergers

Or at least I guess I'm a 4/10. I'm skinny with good hygiene but have severe acne.
>>
File: 1478212618323.png (116KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478212618323.png
116KB, 300x300px
>>38667470
I'm just regular virgin, but I had a long time gf (4 years ) she was religious and demanded we wait until marriage. Then I started college and her family and friends who had never liked me started being shitty and convincing her I was just banging chicks at school, eventually she developed trust issues and we started fighting and I was already stressed and it all sort of just fell apart and ended. And since then I haven't found anybody, which isn't surprising I want a girl I can actually talk to, someone who's into anime, gaming and other standard weebshit which isn't that common.
>>
>>38672546
>insecure about dick size even though it's supposedly slightly above average (around 7x5.25)
People like you deserve to be stoned. You need a taste of true pain.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.