[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you remember the opportunities you squandered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1431157420091.jpg (95KB, 495x664px) Image search: [Google]
1431157420091.jpg
95KB, 495x664px
because they didnt seem good enough at the time
>>
if you could go back in time would you not squander them?
>>
File: 1497880743247.jpg (164KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497880743247.jpg
164KB, 720x960px
>tfw could've lost my virginity to a 4/10 chubby girl
>turned her down because I thought I could do better and couldn't be bothered with the daddy issues
>>
>>38662316
that and
>you will never be able to do it anyway
>>
>>38662471
>to a 4/10 chubby girl
Why lose something as sacred as your virginity to a 4/10 chubby girl, I would have done the same anyways.
>>
>>38662316
>tfw job interview at 3
>literally double my current wage plus benefits
>shitting uncontrollably, bit fingernails to a nub, headache, stomachache, shaking nervously

I WON'T LET YOU BEAT ME
THIS IS MY JOB NOW
>>
>>38662420
Absolutely. I was a juvenile retard with an entitlement complex
>>
>>38662525
You can do it anon. I get the shakes too, sometimes they wane in time, sometimes they don't. Just know that the "shakes" are all in your head, and they're just a thing trying to make you feel bad. Stomp that shit like an ant, own that motherfucker with a leash.
Drive that thought, don't let it drive you.
>>
>tfw you've squandered your entire youth since about twelve or so
>spent summers and breaks in the basement playing Xbox 360
>would easily invest 8-10 hours into games a day if I could
>spent middle school horribly depressed, fat, and basically friendless
>spent the entirety of high school doing that same things
>missed out of youthful hi-jinks and making retarded (but fun) decisions
>missed out on teenage love, first sexual encounter, and experiencing your first relationship

I don't know why, but it's been bothering me a lot as of late. It's been three years since I graduated and I've barely done anything worthwhile. I've been abusing the fuck out of psychedelics and weed for the past two years. Haven't hung out with a soul since November. I just wish I had some bros to hang out with and develop friendships.
>>
>>38662525
Dew it anon
>>
>>38662525
You can do it, don't spill your spaghetti tho.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.