[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You really think you'll ever find that cute, pure girl who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1501105274416.jpg (79KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501105274416.jpg
79KB, 683x1024px
You really think you'll ever find that cute, pure girl who's never even laid her eyes on another man before?
>>
we must create them in laboratories
the perfect waifu
>>
Not really, but I'm not willing to settle for less so it doesn't matter either way.
>>
File: f5ff48662aa2c782f655f92130014ee5.jpg (462KB, 1595x2620px) Image search: [Google]
f5ff48662aa2c782f655f92130014ee5.jpg
462KB, 1595x2620px
>tfw no Riko gf
>tfw never kabedon her to make her fall for you
>>
I think I'll fucking kill myself, faggot.
>>
File: 1500890074788.jpg (53KB, 340x312px) Image search: [Google]
1500890074788.jpg
53KB, 340x312px
>>38662050
>>38662504
>>38662587

What would you do if a girl loved you, you liked her back but she had some experience? How much is too much? In terms of sending nudes, kissing, up to sex and how many boyfriends she's had.
>>
>>38662607
I wouldn't like her if she had some experience. Any of the things you said count, although the only one really verifiable is virginity.
>>
>pure girl
>never seen her father
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
File: ImageForDegenerateGayPosting..png (64KB, 337x298px) Image search: [Google]
ImageForDegenerateGayPosting..png
64KB, 337x298px
>>38662607
I'd want her to have more experience than me cause I'm autistic and a sub.
>>
>>38661986
I actually know a girl who has never had a bf before. Meeting her for breakfast tomorrow.

>>38662607
Nudes is just a red flag. Other than that, I'd obviously prefer no sex and few boyfriends. Depends on how well we actually get along.
>>
>>38662762
That's just what you think. Having someone actually like you is completely different.

>>38663055
>Nudes is just a red flag
why? Literally everyone sends nudes nowadays. You'd probably get her to send you some anyway, why is it okay then? Should probably extend on that.
>>
>>38663137
That's just what I think on what? I wouldn't like someone who had some "experience". Girls have liked me before and I didn't bother with them for this exact reason.
>>
>>38663137
>everyone sends nudes nowadays
That doesn't make it right. I actually have had a girl send me nudes before, it was kinda shocking and made me less interested in her. Girls who send nudes have no self control and just want attention; if they've sent nudes to you, they've sent them to countless other guys. Attention whores are not worth being around.
>>
>>38663230
And I agree completely with that, it's just that there's almost no girl that hasn't done it before now, therefore it's pointless to keep looking for one. The girl I'm with right now regrets that she'd done it before and knows she was being dumb, she's still a virgin but I'm conflicted on whether to accept her or not.
>>
>>38661986
Until the age of Waifu approaches, no, never
>>
>>38662607
>loved you
Lmao
>>
>>38663426
I'm waiting for 3D robo waifus now, and VR waifus.
>>
>>38663385
>there's almost no girl that hasn't done it before now
Really, nudes aren't that common. Plenty of girls don't send nudes, you don't have to settle for that. Virgins past 20 are unicorns, but from my experience a majority of girls don't actually send nudes (pooling data from the girls my friends have dated).

Also
>virgin
>sends nudes
I wouldn't trust her desu
>>
>>38663385
>regrets
Lol, you know what she's gonna a tell her future bfs if you to ever bang and break up?

Don't ever listen to what a women says, they only like to pretend to play dumb only so people perceive them in a certain manner.
I bet when she was sending those nudes, she felt exilerated.
>>
I have a waifu gf who is a prodigy programmer who literally makes videogames as a job. She is more antisocial that me and only hangs out with me and no one else. She likes programming and playing games with me and cuddling all night. How lucky am I?
>>
>>38663581
Pretty lucky. The problem with that is finding those girls is almost impossible once you're out of high school since they will never talk to anyone.
>>
I thought weeb girls would be more anti social and up a robot's alley but they're all the same.
>>
>>38663663
There are antisocial girls, but they are hard to find because they are antisocial.
>>
>>38663696
Where's even the best place to find those? In my experience anti social girls who are cute don't stay anti social for long because males flock to them in college.
>>
>>38663732
Talk to them in college and be less neckbeardy than anyone else talking to her.

I am this dude >>38663581
My gf at the time was being flocked to by more than a few other orbiters, but since most of them were computer science major neckbeards it wasn't that hard for me to outplay them since I am a decent weight, smell nice, shave, and learned how to be smooth.
>>
>>38663663
The real anti social weeb girls don't make it flat out obvious that they like weeb shit. The ones who are obvious about it are just attention whores.

>>38663732
I met one in my high school's symphonic band. Know there were more in the marching band. Sluts usually don't seem to be able to fake playing wind instruments, girls who play those usually seem to be serious about it and have other abnormal hobbies.
>>
>>38663771
>>38663807
What about after all schooling?
>>
>>38664122
Community bands? I haven't tried them myself but I bet if you joined those you could make some friends. Bands are usually very inclusive, just try to reflect how you get treated and soon enough you'll have a friend group. But if you act coldly you'll end up alone, I did that in high school but in retrospect I know I could've made band friends very easily.
>>
>>38664122
it's hard to meet people after school.
>>
Are anime conventions a good place to meet girls?
>>
No, thats why I stick to pure 2D.
>>
File: 1483975742481.png (334KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1483975742481.png
334KB, 600x606px
>>38662607
Any experience is too much. Even ERPing with someone personal is too much.
t. rejected a whore who ""luved meh""
>>
>>38664960
no. they're all either taken, hit on by every guy at the con, 0/10 ugly, or are only there to show off their body/get attention. cons are literally the worst place to meet girls, especially anime ones
>>
File: PLQH60Y.png (477KB, 757x426px) Image search: [Google]
PLQH60Y.png
477KB, 757x426px
>>38665008
>2D
>pure
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>38661986
No, but the hope of it happening is the only thing keeping from killing myself tbhwy senpai.
>>
>>38665065
Where the hell do you find decent and cute girls that are into anime and shit, then?
>>
>>38665899
You don't, probably.
>>
>>38666017
They have to exist somewhere...
>>
>>38666392
Cute and decent single girls are rare enough as it is. Stipulate that they also have to be interested in a geek ass hobby enjoyed by mostly males and the prospects become pretty slim, by my reckoning. Assuming you want a girl with sincere interest in the medium, not just there to cosplay and enjoy the social status in the community. I feel your pain though; I've basically given up on ever finding what you're looking for. But I'm a pessimist.
>>
>>38666392
Like anything else in life, you have to get extremely lucky. No girl will still completely live up to your standards, they all have issues, and most likely will always have experience(recall that women are whores by nature). I may sound like a massive reddit cuck with everything I've said so far, but it's all true, and if you want to get out of loneliness then your only choice is to accept it. I do still feel like a bit of a cuck though, being with the aforementioned girl. But I can't do much about it.
>>
>>38662607
It's fine if she's been in a few relationships, if she had sex with one the relationship better have ended because he died, otherwise she's a Stacie slut
>>
>>38663696
then why is it so easy to find anti social guys?

This guy is right >>38663732
>>
>>38666392
Yeah, it's called your dreams.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.