[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path to Chadhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1498987144561.jpg (1MB, 3240x2430px) Image search: [Google]
1498987144561.jpg
1MB, 3240x2430px
1, Get a job. Don't apply online, walk into the building and look the manager/foreman/whatever and ask if there's any extra work needed to be done. Offer a couple weeks free work if need be. Whoever's hiring you will be impressed with your go get em attitude, they'll refer you to someone else if they can't take you on at the moment

2, Clean your room, open your curtains, dust the shelves, have a shower, turn off your computer, go out in the sun, walk in your yard or a park

3, Apologise to your parents for this brief downhill spiral, and say that you are trying to level out and reverse back to normal

4, Start watching what you eat, reduce the amount of time you spend in the dark, learn how to cook

5, change your wardrobe. Seriously, those loose jeans and old hoodie do not work. Buy new shoes, buy a casual shirt with a t shirt underneath, slim jeans and a necklace. Show that you do have character and aren't some joke that someone will post on their social media

6, Interact with people. You nod your head at someone, and they nod back, your confidence will explode through the roof. Ask the cashier if they have been having a busy day. Dog comes over to sniff you, ask the owner how long they've had it, what breed. Ask the storeperson what brand of tools they would recommend, even if you don't intend on buying.

7, When you feel comfortable enough, join a club or the likes, something that relates to something you're interested in. Book club, gun club, knitting club, I don't care as long as you are with people that will see that you're trying new things and will help you out

9, The rest is up to you. If you followed these instructions, good tidings will come to you. Almost every complaint about being stuck in the robot zone has come from lack of determination, willpower and foresight. I sincerely hope you all the best, and wish you all the luck in the world.
>>
>>38657777
This is the most retarded and oblivious thing I've ever wanted my time reading. Stop larping you faggot
>>
>>38657777
>Have a good job
>Clean empty room
>Apologized to my father for being a disappointment
>/fit/ enough for otter mode but really don't want to get bigger
>tried multiple styles but not I just end up in t-shirts and gym shorts most of the time
>i do small talk if people don't look annoyed
>tried going to book club until i realized it was all 40-50 year old women
>i dont know of any gun club but i go shooting at the range weekly

None of your advice helps. I am still a 28 year old kissless virgin getting up early in the morning to browser /r9k/ before work.
>>
>>38657777
i joined the cup stacking club, but things only got worse for me
>>
>>38657777
>Ask the cashier if they have been having a busy day
But I don't give a shit about their day
>Dog comes over to sniff you, ask the owner how long they've had it, what breed.
But I don't give a shit about their dog
>>
File: 1483230544756.png (25KB, 650x638px) Image search: [Google]
1483230544756.png
25KB, 650x638px
This is unironically good advice (except the first, nobody is impressed by a jobless guy offering to do cheap labor for free) but there's another step:

10, After an initial high and motivation boost, watch as all your energy suddenly saps away and you rebound back into isolation even harder than before

t. currently repeating this cycle for the 4th time at 29
>>
>>38657808
Don't deny his obvious genius fagot
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
23KB, 300x168px
I've quit school at 15 and am currently doing a tiling apprenticeship. The exercise from the work has caused me to lose weight and the interactions with my co-workers have given me new confidence, it feels weird to be able to smile and make eye contact with girls now
>>
>>38657907
Oh yeah anon go offer to work for free and buy a fucking necklace. Move over Chad, new alpha in town
>>
File: 1476134549557.jpg (55KB, 369x537px) Image search: [Google]
1476134549557.jpg
55KB, 369x537px
>>38657777
>TFW shy selfish autist but managed to lose virginity without following your shitty normie bootstraps advice

Go fuck yourself. You're gonna convince robots to waste their time and get embarassed and more unmotivated.
>>
>>38657963
How'd u do it friendo
>>
>>38657991
It was very difficult. Took me 2 years of effort but not this BS suggested.

Basically
>Best friend is an extreme chad
>He wants me to have sex and sympathizes with my plight
> Meet many people through him, both boys and girls(although most of them either already had a gf or were disgusted by me)
> start with great difficulty to talk a bit with girls. My chad friend lets me steal his jokes and witty stories to impress them
>eventually my friend's gf brings her friend along
>we start talking about travelling and family issues. We keep talking
>She tells my chad friend in private that she's really horny and wants to discretely fuck someone tonight, doesn't care about looks
>He tells that I'm a perfect choice since I wanna fuck too and can keep a secret
>We're only 2 guys and 2 girls, me her, my friend and his gf so she doesn't have much choice anyway
>I agree to drive her home
>while I drive I caress her leg and hold her hand
>I ask if we can "park" somewhere
> she says that we can fuck as long as I dont tell anyone
>we fuck in the forest

I didn't act confident apart from the groping thing, and had worn out clothes. Wasn't really that social and funny also.
>>
>>38657777
You're retarded and can't count to 8, but these repeating numbers are fucking amazing.
>>
Better to start doing something than nothing. The more you try the easier it'll get. Thanks OP
>>
>>38657777
You forgot the firm handshake when talking to the manager. And look him staight in the eye when you talk to him, champ.
>>
>>38658076
>>Best friend
Fuck you robots dont have friends. How would you even get close enough to someone that you would feel comfortable calling them your friend?
>>
>>38657883
Because you're a loser. Don't want to be? Learn from your mistakes and don't let yourself fall into the same pit, and seek help for your mental health. Good luck.
>>
>>38657836
You just almost perfectly descibed my life with the same outcome. Have been trying for 3yrs now going on 4
>>
>>38659773
>Because you're a loser. Don't want to be? Learn from your mistakes

wtf I'm cured now
>>
>>38658076
>Best friend is an extreme chad
End your pathetic existence immediately
>>
>>38657777

Haven't done a single thing on the list and I've had 3 gfs and one night stands. Chad's and men that are successful with women are born, not made.
>>
>>38660069
Well without him I'd be still a virgin so why?
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (19KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
19KB, 226x223px
>>38657777
>Offer a couple weeks free work if need be.

t. cuck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.