[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check the facebook of a girl in my class >1500+ friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499897241024.jpg (20KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499897241024.jpg
20KB, 720x540px
>check the facebook of a girl in my class
>1500+ friends
What the fuck? I thought normalfags having thousands or even hundreds of friends on facebook was just a meme. Whats the point?
>>
she knows 1500 people.
>>
>>38657592
and she chats with every single one of them regurally
i doubt it
>>
>>38657582
It's the account of literally everyone she has ever met, you are too young to remember how people got over Facebook. If you said hi to someone twice you just had to add them.
Irl she knows like 3% of them
>>
>>38657582
holy shit i jsut realised that i have normiebook acout that i created like 10 yers ago and forgot about it
>>
>>38657582
my coworkers are normans and each one of them has around 1500 friends
>>
>>38657582
Implying Facebook friends mean anything, chances are ahead only knows and interacts with maybe 30 of them and the rest are just +1 in her online pissing competition with the other pissflaps
>>
>>38657582
Why would you think that's a meme? Pretty much everyone I know had 800+ Facebook friend, and anyone that actully tried had over 1000.
Before I finally deleted it, I was the only person I know with sub 500 friends, I litterally only had like 17 because if I didn't see them in real life they got removed.
>>
>Average guy pic
>15~20 likes
>Average girl pic
>90~200 likes

Really gets the gears turning
>>
>>38658893

>Average guy pic
>0~15 likes
>Average girl pic
>400~600 likes

Fixed
>>
>>38657709
See
>>38658893
>>38659139
What it means is a super hacked lvl of unwarranted self importance that makes them all think they are too good for normalizing males. All they have to do is post I'm board to get 50 invites to different events/parties dates. They have no need to be loyal or form bonds in thier league
>>
File: whoideho.png (40KB, 168x148px) Image search: [Google]
whoideho.png
40KB, 168x148px
>>38657709

Girls get as many as friends they can so their selfies get more likes/shares. It doesn't matter if they come from Chad, horny pajeets, a beta or a 50 years old creep.
>>
>>38659279
>horny pajeets, a beta or a 50 years old creep.

Ehh, I wouldn't go that far. If she gets 100 likes, she probably checks for how many chad/"real" likes she got
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.