[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You move to a small town. >It's boring and sleepy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: College life..jpg (59KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
College life..jpg
59KB, 788x720px
>You move to a small town.
>It's boring and sleepy.
>Have to start life all over.
>You get a shitty job.
>You meet a pretty girl.
>She's shy, nerdy and quiet.
>very introverted not quite ready to leave her shell.
>You gain the sense that you should move kind of slow.
>You start out as friends.
>She likes you.
>While she has other friends you're the one who's putting in the effort to make time for her.
>Sometimes she cancels on you.
>Sometimes not.
>She's the highlight of your months.
>The time spent is golden, even if its just sitting the park.
>She'll stare longing into your eyes.
>She has such beautiful eyes.
>Soothing voice and she likes yours too.
>Other days its talk about the classic animes from toonami and adult swim.
>She's into vidya too.
>Not COD or Battlefield but, Kingdom Hearts and final fantasy.
>You get to hold hands with her.
>Christmas comes and you get her a plushie.
>She cuddles you.
>More and more things look and feel real.
>You let attraction happen naturally.
>You to move on to kisses.
>At long last you passionately make out with her.
>On your bed....
>>
>It's her period but, you get to enjoy the intimacy.
>She's more of a freak then she lets on.
>Can't be to surprised and you enjoy it.
>You graciously drive her home.
>One last kiss good night.

Then she gets a bf who's better looking then you and expects you to be okay with it.

Life has endless ways to be cruel to you.
>>
>>38657308
Nigga every girl likes KH and FF. What the fuck were you expecting? And almost every young girl is into games. I've never been with a girl who didn't like one or the other. Not the edgy alt girls, the sluts, that one gymnast girl, the normie girl, any girl. If they like games they like either of those. And Zelda.
>>
>>38657308

>you waste your time
>chad gives her his prime
>>
>>38657326
Wow fuck I don't what killed me more reading this or the ending

I've always wanted a nerdy gf but I'm slowly realizing their shittier I had a girl who was a normie but still kinda loner she was the only non slutty girl I've dated

I wish I could hold hands with the girl I'm talking to now in the park but she's far away. Granted that's only if she's not a slut and I want it for lifetime god damn it.
>>
>>38657326
You moved too slow and you should have tried to earn your Red Wings. Instead you pussied out and she found a guy who was willing to love her every day.

Thems the breaks boyo
>>
>>38657326
That's pretty fucked

But you still got further than a lot of us

Fuck I can't even initiate with girls at all, I never know what to say/think I will be bothering them by saying something dumb
>>
>>38657371
>I never know what to say/think I will be bothering them by saying something dumb
Do the opposite of this. Think about me when you're balls deep in some pussy for the first time.
>>
>>38657355

This sounds very nice :3
>>
>>38657326
>Then she gets a bf who's better looking then you and expects you to be okay with it.

Women are cruel OP and society protects them because they're the 'victims'
>>
>>38657393
How is it cruel? OP fucked up and didn't move fast enough. It's his fault and hopefully next time he'll have learnt to not be such a pussy.
>>
>>38657355
It never stops hurting.
No matter how loving or kind you are.
It means nothing if you aren't attractive.
No amount of personality, No depth of character.
It all means nothing.
I bet she doesn't even think of me.
>>
>>38657439
This entire post displays your lack of character beyond "I want to be a beta provider and only I can love her properly"
>>
>>38657439
>>38657516
Oh and the whole "she's too stupid to know how much I love her" angle
>>
>>38657439
You're going to naturally be repulsive tho if you do nothing your body is meant to move and push itself daily and when you don't your chemicals are shit
>>
>>38657326
>Then she gets a bf who's better looking then you and expects you to be okay with it.
Very nice blog.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.