[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women have ludicrous standards for sexual partners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1501143997480.jpg (85KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1501143997480.jpg
85KB, 600x846px
Why do women have ludicrous standards for sexual partners?
>>
>>38657295
Because they can afford to.
>>
>>38657295
Nothing is ever good enough for them.
>>
>>38657295
Eggs are valuable while sperm is disposable.
>>
>>38657300
This but also I think there is an evolutionary factor to this. The selective ones produced the best offspring and were able to pass down their genes.
>>
>>38657295
Because in their prime years they have so much choices they can be picky, wait till they reach their 30s and start panicking about the ring meme, then they will take anything that can put a baby in them and provide for their decaying ass
>>
>>38657339
because women only have sex for reproduction /sarcasm
>>
>>38657295
8 inches is only an inch above average, hardly that much to ask for.
>>
>>38657295
Because women have it easy, they can make insane standards and expect everyone to abide by them.
>>
>>38657386
No, it's not because of that. My statement merely implies that women are more valuable than men when it comes to sex, hence they're choosing from men.
>>
They really don't. It's not hard to get laid if you leave the basement and aren't a raging manchild.
>>
>>38657428
>seven inches is average

Maybe in China, but in the western world if you're less than 10 you're on the very small end of the scale.
>>
>>38657501
>It's not hard to get laid if you leave the basement and aren't a raging manchild.
>just be confident and wealthy xD
>>
>>38657520
You only have to not be a raging manchild. You'd know if you weren't one. But because you are, you make excuses.
>>
To be fair, a lot of gross and weird women die alone and almost never get laid.

It's just a lot of average girls now thinking highly of themselves because they get rooted and booted constantly by the usual offender. That and society keeps telling them that women are amazing and always deserve the best, simply by virtue of being born female.
>>
>>38657626
>raging manchild
>using buzzwords
>>
>>38657295
Because you're meant to take them and use them, not let them fart shit out of their brain and play by it
>>
>>38657696
You're the one who can only answer with retarded memes.
>>
>>38657744
How can i take a person seriously when he's unironically using word "manchild" ?
>>
>>38657295
I don't know, but the memes are real
Spend thier 20s picking the most duchbaggy guys.
thugs, burnouts, players, DJs (lmfao)
Wonder why all the good stable men are bitter in thier 30s
>>
>>38657295
Because of "trade-up" culture developing after slut-shaming became taboo. Women never hold onto a partner, they always think they can do better. This leads them being in their late 30s and alone, maybe with a child or two. Just ignore these women, better ones exist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.