[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bitch mum is only letting me use the computer for 3 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3307.jpg (63KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.jpg
63KB, 599x600px
My bitch mum is only letting me use the computer for 3 hours a day because she says I'm addicted fucking bitch I'm going to slice her whore head off i fucking hate her
>>
>>38656871
Get a 15 dollar smartphone and shit post with it I've done it

Or go play basketball
>>
Get the fuck out you underaged British faggot
>>
>>38656885
Fuck you idiot I'm Australian dumbass
>>
>>38656883
The bitch doesn't let me fucking with draw money from my bank account ugh
>>
>>38656924
Bro all it would take is 2-3 dollars a day of saving tell her you're going to McDonald's to eat and stash the money and go for walk

Steal her card and buy it it's 15 bucks and you have wifi for it

Or go play basketball
>>
>>38656871
But anon....
Internet addiction is a real thing, and it's not good.
>>
>>38656871
my mom used to do this when I was an underaged teen
if she makes you go off the computer, do it, as long as she leaves the wi-fi on.
If she turns off internet and wi-fi, you're fucked
>>
>>38656871
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Shit on her bed that will teach that fucken bitch
>>
>>38656871
>Go to library
>Shitpost

It does not get much simpler than that.
>>
File: 1479348318618.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479348318618.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>38656871
Here's a tip my dude, your fist her gut like magic presto! more computer time.
>>
>>38656871
>Letting your mom dictate your life
Are you like 13?
>>
File: 1498892293423.jpg (42KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1498892293423.jpg
42KB, 500x371px
the reason shes doing that is because you probably act like an ungrateful whiney 6 year old. Dont be a shithead, help out around the place and be polite. You have other hobbies you can work on during your computer-free time, and if you dont then get one. Art, writing, reading, whatever is better than watching youtube from the moment you wake up till your bedtime. Dont browse 4chan at your age. If you were 15 or 16 Id not call you out on this but because you provided so much info on yourself AND you write like a 12 year old Ill assume you are one. Dont browse this place at your age. Im sure youve seen people say it before and youve disregarded it but it corrupts your mind badly. Hold onto whatever innocence you have left, lest you descend into total shitlord status. With a writing style as distinct as yours you shouldnt be giving away so much personal info either. The internet (the world in general, really) is a small place. Dont make such threats as murder when you cover your tracks so poorly.

It sounds like the relationship you have with your mother is shitty. Hate her all you want, just keep it to yourself and treat her fairly so you get the computer time you want. Endure the however-many years you have before you can move out. The problems she gave you will turn into her own problems then. Respect your family and try to treat them fairly, dont have to be nice to them, even, just tolerate them as they tolerate you. The only reason shes being unfair to you is because youre being disrespectful. Respect your family, do as they say, keep your thoughts to yourself and youll get what you want plus create a better living environment for your family. When I was younger I was scared to death of my brother whod not respect our parents (nor me) and would not-so-quietly mumble death threats and insults to himself. We did our best to be nice to him but he brought a lot of bad shit on himself - minus the shit living situation that caused him to hate us all.
>>
>>38658937
LISTEN TO ME. Please. Calm down. When youre 18 youll be able to leave. For now, put on a happy face and dont treat the people that hold the key to your computer time like shit. Good luck.
>>
>>38658937
Fuck off normie slice the bitches throat
>>
>>38659289
Someones gonna take what you wrote seriously and youre gonna get someone else killed. I know this is r9k but this is one example of a thread within r9k where you shouldnt say shit like this. Im sorry for preaching but I know whag im talking about, please trust me.
>>
>>38656883
There's a 15 dollar smartphone?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.