[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>check out old friends faceberg profiles
>they are landing professional jobs
>they are getting laid
>they are getting tagged in pictures on beaches with friends
>they are getting hundreds of likes on their pictures
>their resumes proudly displayed are for all to see

Meanwhile here I am on the verge of homelessness, no education, financial ruin, girlfriend has started losing interest.

Is this the hard times they talk about in songs or were they just making some shit up for commercial purposes in their comfy studios? Seriously, I am a smart and good looking guy, I don't deserve this.
>>
>>38656749
Depends on the artist.

But man that sucks
>>
>>38656749
That's why i deleted all social media profiles i had many years ago, i could never get on the level of the normal people, i am inferior in every way.
>>
>>38656749
>girlfriend
Fuck off Norman.
>>
File: 1497186275813.jpg (8KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497186275813.jpg
8KB, 219x187px
>>38656749
>girlfriend has started losing interest
>girlfriend
oh my fucking god
>>
File: 1745924902.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1745924902.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
>>38656749
>log into facebook for first time in a year
>my oneitis from high school married a guy literally named Chad

he cant keep getting away with this
>>
File: 1500824000199.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
1500824000199.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>38656749
>girlfriend 101%
>>
>>38656749
>live in the Balkans
>unemployment rate is high, almost nobody who graduated has a job, unless they have a connection
>mid to late 20, everyone lives with their parents
>most of what youth can afford is to go out in the park and share a bottle of beer
>most of what people can afford as a vacation is a trip to another Balkan country, if they're less fortunate, just a trip to local man-made lake
>you're lucky if you have enough gas money to borrow your parents car

Ahhh to be a first-worlder....
>>
>>38658053
Where do you come from in the Balkans friend?
>>
>>38658053
>talk about being dirt poor
>posting on 4chan, which implies using a computer or phone and having internet
Hmmm
>>
>ever having friends
ree
>>
>>38656749
>girlfriend

Fuck off failed Chad
>>
>>38656749
>girlfriend
Like sooooooo depressed amirite
>>
>life improves through hard work and effort
>still feel like I want to die all the time

I guess depression wasn't a meme after all
>>
>>38656749
>had friends
>has a gf
Oh boooooo hoo faggot lover
>>
File: 1438731593058.png (280KB, 407x453px) Image search: [Google]
1438731593058.png
280KB, 407x453px
>Go on fagbook to see what the people I once knew in primary school are doing
>One in a semi-successful band
>One moved to the capital, is married and has kids
>All of them have decent jobs and a career
>Almost all are now married
>Almost all of them have kids now
>Meanwhile I'm a 30yo NEET who is riddled with mental health problems and finds contact with others extremely stressful
>The only thing I have to look forward to is death

I feel bad about this but I think subconsciously I've come to accept my place/fate. Still hurts though when I remember that I really tried to be social and have a job but every time things kept knocking me back. The fact that I'll never be remembered for anything also kinda hurts, I'll just be another side article within a local newspaper when my suicide is discovered. I'll pass on into nothingness where my existence was seemingly only a mirage in the memories of those who once knew me.
>>
>>38656972
This

Origamininalinonikanelonino
>>
>>38656749
Time to let go of comparisons, OP. Craft your own road in this existence. At least you know how having a girlfriend feels like, I don't think I'll ever experience that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.