[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find a human who isn't a low-IQ,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1460316229272.jpg (29KB, 462x353px) Image search: [Google]
1460316229272.jpg
29KB, 462x353px
Is it possible to find a human who isn't a low-IQ, boring, terrible person?
>>
>>38656491
A person with high IQ knows how to function in social situations a low IQ person is generally socially retarded
>>
Yeah, they're mostly very normal people in STEM fields

"smart" robots are almost always just weird socially awkward autists
>>
>>38656520
>be me
>have decent IQ of 110
>I think I do fine in social situations
>none of my "friends" ever want to invite me
>it couldn't be social retardation
>yeah
>no
>it's probobly social retardation
>>
>>38656520
Wrong. This is something low-IQ normalcancer such as yourself says. Low-IQ bastards are social butterflies. Intelligent people are lonely. I don't have friends because I consider all other humans I've met to be subhuman because they're so unaware and dumb.
>>
>>38656613
Dunning Kruger

Orginal poost
>>
>>38656613
no, low iq people spend their time in special ed classes and learning basic skills
>>
>>38656613
there's a difference between being lonely and being socially retarded. Most relevant smart people are very socially competent and they cherish their friends and social connections.

you have no friends because you're an autist that cannot empathize with people not like you
>>
Like attracts like
>>
>>38656654
No, I'm just smarter than you.

>>38656687
I can socialize fine. None of you interest me. All people care about is dumb boring shit. Shitty pop music, drugs, retarded sports, "watching movies" (as a major interest). Fuck, most people don't even have a hobby. And forget talking about anything complicated with the morons.
>>
>>38656776
And what's your patrician hobby? Watching anime?
>>
>>38656491
Yes, but genuinely high-IQ people will just seem smart rather than going around telling people how high their IQ is. The only people who brag about that are those who don't really have anything else going in their lives that they can be proud of, so their cling to some IQ test they took as a kid to try and feel superior to others. Obviously it means nothing - Einstein didn't become known as a genius through telling others how much smarter he was than them, he did it through his papers and contributions to science, and if someone tells me how smart they are the only thing I take away from that is that they're insecure.
>>
A smart person thinks they are dumb, a dumb person thinks they're the smartest person in the room. Which would you be.
>>
>>38656776
Your inability to empathize with people unlike you, or that like different things, or that can't "operate on your level" if you'd like it in terms you'd understand is a vice, not a virtue.

You're participating in a form of willing ignorance that actual intelligent people know to avoid. Your problem isn't your intelligence, it's your inability to see value in people you view as lesser than you.
>>
>>38656491
>Is it possible to find a human who isn't a low-IQ, boring
Yes, but not probable.
>terrible
No, not possible.
>>
>>38656491
Yes; not here.
>>
>>38656776
how's the eighth grade
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.