[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you got some tinder hoe pregnant and she had the baby would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 5ob66o4rk81z.jpg (118KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
5ob66o4rk81z.jpg
118KB, 1280x1810px
if you got some tinder hoe pregnant and she had the baby would you flee the country?

its like, 18 years x thousands of dollars

+ you have to see a tinder slut from now till 2035
>>
>>38656303
I use Tinder a bit differently as in I usually end up in relationships with people I see a few times from it. In fact, my best ever relationship started off on Tinder, so it really depends on the person to be honest.
>>
won't happen got snipped. not gonna pass on my shitty genes to some unfortunate person.
>>
>>38656340
if she has your kid she must think your genes arent half bad

plus she let you fuck her
>>
File: 1443410970567.png (171KB, 503x280px) Image search: [Google]
1443410970567.png
171KB, 503x280px
If it was actually mine I'd raise it. I'd get a DNA test on the little shit first though. Not like id be in that position
>>
>>38656427
my mate fucked a tinder hoe

she had the kid

he legged it overseas

shes been getting lawyers to try and find him

he has to do a father test when he comes home

hes probably fucked, i think from everything hes said the kid looks pretty similar to him

if i were him id give strong thought to never ever coming back
>>
I don't know anon.

What would you do if you carved your own face off and then rubbed literal shit all over the bleeding mess where your face used to be?

What would you do?
Or would you just avoid doing something so fucking retarded in the first place?
>>
>>38656458
All things said, your mate sounds like a bitch. Kid probably better off without him desu
>>
>>38656566
>youre a bitch for not letting a whore blackmail you

thanks roastie or beta
>>
>>38656458
is your friend black be any chance
>>
File: 2745792928_142286b6ba_m.jpg (17KB, 240x222px) Image search: [Google]
2745792928_142286b6ba_m.jpg
17KB, 240x222px
i would force her to get an abortion
>>
>>38656303
>giving a tinder slut your real name or ever letting them know where you live
>not using a condom

How retarded can you be
>>
>>38656303
Yes.
The funny thing in the old days this happened all the time, but people just got married fast and on the quiet to make it not a bastard, which I wouldn't have minded, but even if you could do that now days, she's still going to divorce you in 4 years and ruin your life with alomnoy for life and child support for 18 years
>>
>>38656458
>my mate fucked a tinder hoe
>never ever coming back

Your mate sounds like he might be a nigger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.