[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there such thing as a military robot? I want to join because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

are there such thing as a military robot? I want to join because im a poorfag and want to kill people as a job
>>
>>38656109
Yes and my guess it's either really sad or alright depending on your mind
>>
>>38656109
I'm thinking of doing the same

I'm bored with life at the moment and I need something to do.
>inb4 wanting to die for Israel
>>
>>38656109
>want to kill people as a job
should be more specific. I want to kill commies (north koreans) and mudslimes
>>
File: 1500845522482.png (466KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500845522482.png
466KB, 530x678px
>>38656163
I think it woukd be a great idea
>>
>>38656109
that Marine has good taste in wifus
>>
There's everything from robots to turbochads to furfags. Special forces tend to be robots because of undetected aspd/socio/psychopathy, but that's something you have to be born for. You know from day 1 it's what you want to do. Introverts will have a very hard time if they can't make friends whatsoever or break down when they get yelled at and made fun of.
>>
>>38656109
Absolutely. I have a buddy in the military that browses 4chan and he said a bunch of his coworkers(? Dunno what it's called) browse /k/ at the least
>>
>>38656262
I do notice alot of military furfags, why's that?
>>
>>38656109
>want to kill people as a job
>He thinks he can kill, or can even get a change to kill
Military fucks you, don't join.
>>
>willingly becoming a part of the military industrial complex
statists get out
>>
>>38656279
Furfags have served in the army since ancient times.
>>
>>38656292
if you're not infantry the chances of killing someone are very slim
>>
>>38656279
I have absolutely no idea. Furfags tend to be broken in general so they seek out places like the military because it gives them a sense of safety and friendship is my guess. Same with child abuse victims, there's a really large amount of them too.
>>
>>38656311
It's not always in best scenario.
The goat fuckers with no fear and virgin love will kamikaze you. Meaning you MAY shot him but still gonna fuck you with come commie rifle.
Happened to my mate.
>>
>>38656311
Even if you are infantry chances are slim. Your absolute best chances as it stands are option 40 or a SEAL contract, but most robots don't have the sort of commitment to train for either of those.
>>
>>38656109
Better hope you're good enough for the Rangers or Special operations instead of regular combat arms.
Otherwise you're in for normie filled hell..
>>
>>38656279
I don't know any in the military. Alot of doods like Anna may though. Maybe it's just cause I got stationed in Japan.

OP, robots can join, and it will be good for you, just don't be too retarded. Either learn how to talk shit, or be positive 100% of the time and be known as the nice guy. Only way for a robot to make it, but being positive all the time is very hard with all the bullshit you have to deal with.

Source:marine. I drive pic related
>>
>>38656360
OP here my brother was a ranger and hes a mega chad. I want to be a marine. My weeab friend joined the marines last yr so Im having this mentality is that if that lazy fuck can do it so can i
>>
>>38656360
Ranger aren't special forces. Marine POGS have better, harder training then them.
>>
>>38656382
There's tons of chads in the muhreens they just aren't very intelligent. sof can get pretty chaddy but they have every right to be.
>>
>>38656382
Must be second battalion. Those cocksuckers don't do dick all while the 1st battalion handles the real shit.
>>
>>38656417
he was an iraq vet and was in lots of combat. I also have a nephew thats in ranger school right now. I need to lose like 50 lbs though before i can join but ive been working on it for a while now
>>
>>38656391
Marines and rangers also aren't meant to perform the same tasks. Rangers are used in short, platoon sized engagements or as support for special forces. They get much more thorough training than your avg muhreen, and the fact their rotations are usually only 3/3 because of how fast they burn out speaks volumes.
>>
>>38656391
75th is Special operations. Fucking elite infantry.
>>
>>38656439
Iraq was pussy shit. Shitcanistan is where the real fighting was.
>>
>>38656447
Maybe they wouldn't burn out as fast if their training was more intensive
>>
>>38656194
For every one you kill, fifty head to our countries, looking for your sister.

You're serving neo-liberalism. If you want to die, shoot someone in a suit in a financial district.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.