[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, have you tried internet dating? "Yeah... it hasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1483910318363.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483910318363.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
>Anon, have you tried internet dating?
"Yeah... it hasn't really worked out for me."
>Yeah, you really need to stick with it! One of my guy friends goes out on three or four dates a week and he still hasn't met the right girl yet

Jesus, roasties really don't get it.
>>
>>38656069
I tried it. It hurt my self esteem. The only women who were interested in me were of terribly low quality. Which made me realize I must be too. I never thought I was ugly, but I have to be. Also the number of women who would just ask me how much I make a year got me really concerned. I quit trying. It's expensive to go on dates. The conversation is usually boring and media focused. I didn't meet anybody I could see as a wife or mother. I know I'm contributing to white genocide by not actively pursuing this, but I don't think I even want it any more. I'm 27 and I don't care about sex. I stopped caring about sex a few years ago and it really changed the way I see women. I want a wife and child. If it happens, it happens. I'm done wasting time and money looking for it.
>>
>>38656145
I'm currently in the midst of a pretty much relationship with an above my league 23 year old (I'm 27) with two kids.
I was a KV 6 months ago and I feel that sinking feeling like I'm on the precipice of fucking up but I can't see myself slowing down willingly.
Someone please reassure me about how it's all memes on here.
I haven't a thing going on but this, and the job and the 9mm in the drawer. I guess it doesn't matter from an absolute equity perspective, but I'm running pretty low.
>>
>>38656069
i dont think online dating is for me, or girls in general
idk how to function around them or talk to them and they generally dont seem to share my interests

all ive wanted for a while was a gf, but im starting to think that they arent what they are made out to seem
>>
>>38656069
The same women who would reject you online are a lot more accessible in real life. Internet dating's like you shopping on amazon where you don't get to touch it first-hand and all you see are stats and reviews and price comparisons, vs real life where it's like going to a small local store and fully appreciating what it is that makes each item worth it.
>>
File: 1500620642820.jpg (3KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1500620642820.jpg
3KB, 206x206px
>>38656280
>dating single mothers
>thinking single mother are above your league
>>
>>38656145
>I know I'm contributing to white genocide by not actively pursuing this
The reason nobody is interested in you is because you're a retard who comes out with stuff like that.
>>
>>38656376
Memes, my man. Cool your tits
>>
>>38656434
>>>/pol/
There's a reason he called you stupid in the first place. Don't pretend to be retarded anon
>>
>>38656280
Wew, i fucked up my first post while laughing at you, but it's still funny, so I'll post it again
>single mom with two kids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38656507
Ethnic replacement is genocide. Europeans/whites are a small minority on the planet. He should be rightly concerned about continuing his people and his heritage, and fuck you for saying otherwise.
>>
>>38656531
Don't reply to shitskins.
>>
File: 1410212817168.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410212817168.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>38656145
>>>38656069 (OP)
>I tried it. It hurt my self esteem. The only women who were interested in me were of terribly low quality.
Not even one was interested in me
>>
>>38656069
This made me rage slightly good job
>>
>>38656281
You just need a fembot gf anon. I was lucky enough to acquire one a few months ago, and it's great. I just talk about whatever's on my mind, and she thinks I'm funny and cool, and even says some interesting shit and shows me new music and whatnot.
>>
>>38656069
Just go up to the roasties and give them a firm handshake.
>>
>>38656069

Tried it. women upvoted me unless middle aged. Got decent scores. 7-8/10. Then a fuckton of arabs got salty and downvoted me apparently (could see the pictures.) .Sweden yes.
>>
I have no clue about dating and social cues. I have never dated anyone, no girl has ever showed me any form of affection.
I dont know single thing about relationships and dont think I'd even be suitable for one.
Guess some of us just are not to make it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.