[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monsterous friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Monsterous friend.jpg (184KB, 650x474px) Image search: [Google]
Monsterous friend.jpg
184KB, 650x474px
>tfw find out old highschool buddy went and actually raped a minor
>made her shoot up, held her down as she screamed and cried and forced his dick into her- real bonafide rape
What the shit? He joked about loli every once in a while, but if I knew he would actually go on the rape a kid I would have caved his ugly skull in with a rock.
What's the worst thing any of your former pals has turned out to be?
>>
>>38651124
I was friends with a hoodrat, he was a pretty cool guy but he had some serious issues with anger. I thought he had cooled down until he tried to kill his mother and little brother. He went to jail and I haven't really hung out with him since.
>>
the last time I talked to my friend Ryan on the phone he was holding his geriatric dad up with a shotgun and considering suicide yet again. Five years later I looked him up and apparently his home made narcotics caused his brain to demyelinate and made him think John Stewart was talking to him through the TV and that the NSA was after him. I guess he's in the institution now.
>>
>>38651236
>he tried to kill his mother and little brother.
Did he have any kind of reason?
>>
>>38651263
Never really found out the specifics, all I know is that is was because he was incredibly angry at something and his mother and brother set him off. Hes out of jail now, though I don't know if he was ever allowed back
>>
>>38651259
>John Stewart
worst imaginary friend ever
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.