[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start new job that stresses me out >start to develop bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_rage.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_rage.png
93KB, 500x422px
>start new job that stresses me out
>start to develop bad abdominal pain
>it never goes away
>go to doctor
>does all sorts of tests, examinations
>nothing
>go to a different doctor
>same thing
>nothing helps, no meds or anything
>try to cut out all dairy, doesnt help
>still cant shit
>haven't had a satisfying shit since october unless it was diarrhea

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, IT HURTS, FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>38649998
Possibly stress related, I used to get this when had bad anxiety
Try drinking more water and eat fibre
>>
>>38650272
i drink a lot of water, and fiber i dont even know. do chicken wings count as fiber?
>>
>>38650455
you dont drink fiber, you eat
>>
>>38650455
>do chicken wings count as fiber
strangely no
>>
>>38650455
Veggies. Broccoli and cauliflower are your friends. Try going mostly vegetarian for a week and see if that helps. I'm vegetarian and if I don't shit once a day at least then there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>38650837
why would i eat cauliflower when there are chicken wings?

do you have any other vegetable suggestions that arent nasty?
>>
>>38650863
>do you have any other vegetable suggestions that arent nasty?
Pizza
>>
Take psyllium husk capsules. Lots of fiber. It'll help you out.
>>
>>38649998
Op you faggot you didn't even describe the pain. How are medanons supposed to give you a differential diagnosis? Is it sharp/dull? With the bellybutton as the center of your stomach, where is the pain? Does it get better or is it constant? Have you been moving bowels okay? What color stool? If you press on your stomach does the pain get worse? Any nausea/vomiting?
Answer those questions
>>
>>38650863
Is this nigger serious?
oringadsf
>>
hey op i hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread

for the last couple of years ive been having weird occurances where i get this somewhat sharp/burning pain in the lower rightmost part of my abdomen right above the waist, and its like its a single tiny spot that feels like its slightly swollen (and it gets a bit hot too)

whenever i have this pain my entire belly aches as well and i start getting cramps. to the point where if i try to pee it hurts as the pee comes out. after a day or so both pains go away and i go back to normal. other than that nothing; poop is fine, no lumps, no diarrhea, no fever or anything like that

pls respond.
>>
>>38650913
Constant burning pain lower right side, constipated. Since October. Doubt you would know anything doctors already didn't try.
>>
>>38650986
Male or female? Do you have your appendix? No abdominal history? When you say hot, the skin gets hot? or you feel like you have a fever? Any nausea?
>>
>>38651155
male
yes i have an appendix and i considered it the first time i felt it but since the pain went away eh. ive always had minor stomach problems (like gases and whatnot), but nothing more than that.

and yes the skin seems to get a bit hot, and no i dont feel like i have a fever at all, and i dont think i have nausea

outside of these 'occurances' i feel totally fine and no symptoms related to pooping/stomach aches/lack of appetite/weight loss/pain or anything like that as i said
>>
>>38651112
Ultrasound or CT was clear? Did you see a no-shit gastroenterologist yet?
>>
>>38651213
Chronic Appendicitis is a thing, a RARE thing, and is definitely worth talking to your primary care provider about. Even if it's not a major emergency it is definitely affecting your quality of life and you need to 1. Rule out chronic appendicitis or 2. Get that appendix out
>>
>>38651217
Ya scans were clear. Gastro was pretty shitty, but almost impossible to see one where I live.

Skin isn't hot, no nausea or vomiting. Difficult to shit
>>
>>38651254
i read about chronic appendicitis, but isnt the pain nigh unbearable? i mean the pain is pretty bothersome but if i lie down and stay in a comfortable position it goes on a scale of 1 to 10 from a 6~10 or so to a 3~10

the cramps arent that bad either, but they are cramps nonetheless
>>
>>38651300
No back or right shoulder pain, right? How were your labs, did they check biliruben? Could be referred pain from gall bladder which would explain the difficulty moving bowels

>>38651353
Different people have different tolerances, especially in the abdomen which is an enigma to modern medicine. We're still putting the puzzle together, ex. the mesentery, which we didn't even see as an organ until last year. If lying down halves the pain try bringing your knees up while supine to take pressure off your abdominal wall maybe? You could really benefit from imaging and bloodwork here
>>
>>38651476
I did a hidascan for gallbladder, was normal
>>
>>38651476
ill get my blood checked out soon. thanks dude.

also, could this possibly evolve to the appendix actually bursting if it is chronic appendicitis? as i said ive had this for over two years now and its never gotten worse and the last time i had it it actually didnt last as long as did the last time, and the pain wasnt as bad
>>
>>38651581
I'm stumped then too my dude. This is the part where I say "Gastroenterology Consult"
>>38651586
I'd place my bet on "No", but if the lower right abdominal pain is ever accompanied by nausea and fever (as opposed to the unusual abdominal warmth you reported) seek care immediately
>>
Just get a stool softner, its legit just powder that taste like nothing, you mix into some water or whatever you want and it makes your shit way easier to pass. I had the same problem and had to take 1 glass a day for about a month and now my shit is back to normal idk why it happened. Also its over the counter so you can easily get it
>>
>>38651826
I will try that, what brand did you use.
>>
>>38649998
>start new job that stresses me out

Hi Anon. Medfag here. How stressed would you say you are on a scale on 1-10? And do you manage to relax somewhat and reduce stress when you get home? How are you sleeping?

Just FYI the Sympathetic Nervous System is responsible for what we call the "fight or flight" response. In stressful situations the body makes certain changes to deal with stress more adequately. However these changes are really only useful for physical stress. Amongst these changes, the body increases heart rate and moves oxygen to key systems such as the Brain/heart/lungs and skeletal muscles. But does so at the expense of less important processes, like digestion and urination. It could be that the level of stress you are under has elicited such a response from your SNS that your digestion is suffering constantly.

I would recommend at the very least you drink more water, make sure you get more fibre in your diet and try exercising. Even light exercise like a walk will help with peristalsis and assist the passage of feces through your GI tract.

You might want to describe your stress and digestion problems to your doctor and ask for anti-anxiety medication.
>>
>Start a new job that stresses me out
>Suddenly tons of stress related things happen to my body
>Why is this happening?
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>38649998
anxiety does that, shit has all sorts of physical symptoms
>>
File: fight or flight.jpg (432KB, 1722x948px) Image search: [Google]
fight or flight.jpg
432KB, 1722x948px
>>38652272
To whit, these are some of the things the Parasympathetic nervous system does to your body to deal with stress/anxiety. The highlighted ones might be of interest to you. Perhaps you're also experiencing some of the other symptoms. As I said, consult your doctor about anti-anxiety medication and take water/fibre and light exercise a few times a week to help with digestion.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.